ADVERTISEMENT

COVID Booster Shots

Sounds like Joe.

What has happened in the public health literature is an inversion of rational thought. Studies (like mine) that identify potential problems with vaccines are targeted for retraction. If Science is a way of knowing, then the quest of scientists should be the truth, that is, reality. The quest to have our knowledge match reality as closely as possible is not possible when the goal of those who claim they are conducting science is to prevent rational criticism at all costs - as if the vaccine science literature is thorough, complete, and finished, at least on the question of benefits and risks - and also as if each and every vaccine recommended by ACIP is the same entity year after year.

Nothing showed up.
If my body was making some "new protein" due to a DNA change, I'd probably have some sort of systemic issue by now. Kinda like how Epstein Barr virus causes MS.
giphy.gif

Well over a year after the first jabs went out…where are they hiding the bodies? What about all the regrets? I was told we all would have them.
Isn't Moderna the only vaccine actually approved for use, all others still as "emergency" use. Why would that be? Point to the long term studies - oops can't, nothing has been long term yet.

Isn't Moderna the only vaccine actually approved for use, all others still as "emergency" use. Why would that be? Point to the long term studies - oops can't, nothing has been long term yet.
Wow

You really DO live in a complete "disinformation bubble" don'tcha?

If you have a vaccine injury in Australia, where it's mandated to the nth degree, you're still on your own.

“We’re all responsible for our own health. When it comes to informed consent and giving consent to whatever procedure or treatment that you may have, or I may have, then I’m ultimately responsible for whatever people may do in their health treatment to me. And there has been the opportunity for people to visit their GP, to have that consultation, the government has provided that and funded that. And the informed consent process provides the decision to the individual. That’s the sort of country we live in. People make their own decisions about their own health and their own bodies.”

Prime Minister Scott Morrison

Are they in disagreement with me? Have they found my (lost) generation?

or…

Media bias

Labelled as “extreme right,” with “low” factual content. Deals in conspiracy and pseudoscience. All the makings of a great source.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT