ADVERTISEMENT

Covid deaths skew older, reviving questions about ‘acceptable loss’

[QUOTE="joelbc1, post: 10731846, member: 9268

Where you are "wrong" is that you actually think you are correct......
[/QUOTE]

Oh. My. God.
To think that of all the people on this board who could say that to someone else in any sort of serious way....

We’ve seen the damage that isolated, mentally ill kids can do. The past two years, which too many kids spent isolated and online, have almost certainly exacerbated that problem.
So what's your take on home schooling?

Broad, general pronouncements are not proof.

Have a good one, guys.

Statistics on this are well known.

Less than 1400 deaths in total for 17 and under children in this country from 2020 through now. That represents about 1.5% of deaths in that age group. Further, almost all of those had readily identifiable co-morbidities.

So it is a quantifiable fact that reasonably healthy children were barely affected by COVID.

Last edited:
So, with this being the case what on earth is preventing you from getting current on booster shots?
I guess the confusion of both sides saying they’re sides. I get what you’re saying. I was going to get it done last week but timing was bad so I plan on doing it this coming Sunday. The last booster I did I was fine for first 12 hours then boom it hit me pretty good for 18 hours and when I woke the next morning felt great.

I guess the confusion of both sides saying they’re sides. I get what you’re saying. I was going to get it done last week but timing was bad so I plan on doing it this coming Sunday. The last booster I did I was fine for first 12 hours then boom it hit me pretty good for 18 hours and when I woke the next morning felt great.
If I were you I would trust my own experience first and foremost.

Are you hearing something that says the Covid boosters cause severe illness like you experienced before?

If I were you I would trust my own experience first and foremost.

Are you hearing something that says the Covid boosters cause severe illness like you experienced before?
Severe illness of different kinds

Get the booster with your experience it would be idiotic not to.

Reactions: HIWILLE
All three of my shots were Pfizer. My second booster will also be Pfizer yet I’ve read or seen it on TV Pfizer is not the choice I want. Is this true.? For god sakes what’s a man supposed to believe.

Get your boosters. Stop smoking. Eat better. And start walking every day.
But, if you beat it before, you’ll be alright now.
Pretty much agree with the above....but to deny Covid kills is pure stupid. Th vaccine has changed how we can approach this now.....,.,3 years ago, that was NOT an option....not even for the folks who are determined to rewrite history.
3 years ago, relatively healthy, non-smokers who were obese were dying from Covid.

Pretty much agree with the above....but to deny Covid kills is pure stupid. Th vaccine has changed how we can approach this now.....,.,3 years ago, that was NOT an option....not even for the folks who are determined to rewrite history.
3 years ago, relatively healthy, non-smokers who were obese were dying from Covid.

But not in numbers that would qualify as a pandemic resulting in the kind of panic that we responded with. Certainly not enough to justify what we did to our children.

Reactions: Pinehawk
ADVERTISEMENT