ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Kim Does Not Want to Pay People Not to Work

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
Per her radio ad I just heard. I guess she means those on unemployment Generally the people struggling after losing a job, minorities. She certainly does not mean our friendly farmers and their weighty subsidies and pay to not plant programs.

Perhaps she just misinterpreted the letter from the Republican Governor's Conference and she really meant she wanted to raise the limit for a DUI conviction?

I'm really trying here, can you provide a link or any context, or even just some punctuation? How do you get to minorities and take a shot at farmers? You do understand how many farmers turned blue after the bailouts of the 80s right?

I liked her trampoline commercial campaign ads better... didn't have to listen to her speak.

Per her radio ad I just heard. I guess she means those on unemployment Generally the people struggling after losing a job, minorities. She certainly does not mean our friendly farmers and their weighty subsidies and pay to not plant programs.

The message is "make OTHERS suffer." Republicans are orgasmic when people, who are different than them, are punished, in pain or in agony. They become violently angry when those others are helped in any way by the government. See the tiny student loan relief that has fueled so much rage as an example. Covid Kim understands her base and how to communicate with them.

ADVERTISEMENT