ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Kim

These guys can't jerk each other fast enough. Easy boys. It's only 3:30 in the afternoon.

Somehow managed to only rank 30th in Covid deaths per capita. Meh.

I'll tell her she's welcome if I ever bump into her. It's people like me, healthcare workers, and the bureaucrats who did the heavy lifting while our accidental governor hid from the crisis.

I'll tell her she's welcome if I ever bump into her. It's people like me, healthcare workers, and the bureaucrats who did the heavy lifting while our accidental governor hid from the crisis.

How did she “hide”

What a weird post.
But accurate. You’re no longer the party of Reagan. You’re the party of a cult leader conman and followers who are terrified to go against him. That doesn’t seem authoritarian to you? Kind of like Putin?

The comment is pointed at you idiots and the posts you are making in this thread. I really can't think of one thing someone would like about Reynolds other than owning the libs. Because she doesn't do one positive thing for the state.

But accurate. You’re no longer the party of Reagan. You’re the party of a cult leader conman and followers who are terrified to go against him. That doesn’t seem authoritarian to you? Kind of like Putin?

The comment is pointed at you idiots and the posts you are making in this thread. I really can't think of one thing someone would like about Reynolds other than owning the libs. Because she doesn't do one positive thing for the state.
Exceppptttt….. for minimizing COVID deaths (see chart above)

Reynolds is what she is.

People on the left in Iowa destroyed her on here for the way she handled Covid, hence the name Killer Kim and Covid Kim.

The OP points out that while things certainly were not amazing on the deaths in Iowa, we are doing significantly better than 29 states, many democratic states, but I don’t hear those governors being destroyed and given shitty nick names?

Take your hate goggles off and look at the big picture on Covid in Iowa.

Or don’t, I don’t care.

Let's not forget that Governor Reynolds was unable to keep masks out of schools. If that would have occurred, her unacceptable performance would have been worse yet. Iowa's population density should have led to fewer deaths, and I'm not sure what credit Governor Reynolds could take for Iowa's Covid performance (if anyone finds it acceptable).

As I watch the state wrestling tournament it’s so refreshing to see free Iowans able to decide if they want to wear a face diaper or just enjoy the greatest tournament on earth. A little different vibe than the Olympics.

Let's not forget that Governor Reynolds was unable to keep masks out of schools. If that would have occurred, her unacceptable performance would have been worse yet. Iowa's population density should have led to fewer deaths, and I'm not sure what credit Governor Reynolds could take for Iowa's Covid performance (if anyone finds it acceptable).
So if it went horrible=Covid Kim

Didn’t go horrible=Not because of her

So if it went horrible=Covid Kim

Didn’t go horrible=Not because of her

It didn't go well, and I do believe our governor holds a high degree of accountability. She could have prevented cases with improved messaging on what the best behavior was to protect one another and at a minimum allowing towns / school districts the ability to take further precautions (versus trying to prevent those precautions).

The overwhelming majority of districts did not impose mandates. Try again.

Reactions: hexumhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT