ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Kim

If the Iowa Governor's name was Ken Reynolds, the same opinion would be pertinent. Remember I stated the problem started with Kimberly's mentor.

Reynolds is only good at one thing... Mississippi North.

The gender is not relevant.

Lol. Sure thing. It is very clear some of you have a real problem with powerful, successful women.

The Kim defenders seem triggered again today. Usually that happens when they realize they're on the wrong side of the argument.

I guess if they chose sides better, that wouldn't happen.

Reynolds is a highly partisan leader. Very little debate that she is a good soldier.

Party first.

Reactions: Huey Grey
The Kim defenders seem triggered again today. Usually that happens when they realize they're on the wrong side of the argument.

Reynolds is a highly partisan leader. Very little debate that she is a good soldier.

Party first.
Pot meet kettle. How many politicians do you know that aren’t party first? If Democrats or Republicans go against their own they do not last long. And it’s a problem.

Party first.

Wow. You got through a post without calling her a sexually obscene name.

Amazing how you guys try to carry the banner for women and then act like you do.

Party first.

OH. MY. GOD. The irony of this post is rich. You are one of the biggest partisan hacks on this board. Take your powerful, successful woman hating rhetoric somewhere else. We all see you for what you truly are.

Party first.
Dude, I don't care about this thread much either way but you should go back and read your posts before calling someone else triggered.

Reactions: l.todd
She has done an amazing job imo. She actually took into consideration personal freedoms before making any policy as well as dialing up and down measures.

That's a pretty funny statement when you stop and think about it. Kim trusts Iowans to do what's right for themselves regarding covid, but not so much when it comes to their voting with integrity.

Party first.
It has nothing to do with team Red or team Blue. It has to do with in this thread alone you have referred to the Governor as a “twat” and also a “dumb twat”. As an adult. In 2022.

It has nothing to do with team Red or team Blue. It has to do with in this thread alone you have referred to the Governor as a “twat” and also a “dumb twat”. As an adult. In 2022.
Really could give a crap what you think of me.

Reynolds is still a horrible Governor.

Even worse than Culver. The worst in my lifetime.

Because you're likely one given the vitriol you spew.
Nope. Neither.

But you sure are intent on steering the convo away from the discussion of Kimberly.

Why is that?

NM, I know why you and the other 2-3 guys are not wanting to discuss an inept, drunk, and challenged State leader.

BTW: I have firsthand knowledge of Kimberly's shortcomings from close family members that have dealt with her personally... now and since 2004. She's a dimwit, to put it mildly.

Why do you hate powerful, successful women so much? Don’t answer. We know why.
It’s more so that she has the leadership skills of an alcoholic that’s been popped multiple times for drunk driving, along with having great pride in taking regularly scheduled dumps on educators and healthcare workers across the state. I’ve admitted on here that there are (very few) things she does that I agree with, but she does them in such an insufferable manner it’s impossible to find any redeeming qualities about her.

It’s more so that she has the leadership skills of an alcoholic that’s been popped multiple times for drunk driving, along with having great pride in taking regularly scheduled dumps on educators and healthcare workers across the state.
The "drunk" part certainly explains the lack of thought in some of her edicts. Alcohol does destroy brain cells.

But hey... having her driver's license taken away definitely saved misery for some random Iowa families. And as we all know, without that friendly Judge in her second DUI case, she's not even eligible to hold elected office.

Reactions: TailgateTom
Leftist commies chant....Killer Kim, Killer Kim! Meanwhile in New York, and Cali, and the left Coast....
WTF are you babbling on about? New York, California and Oregon all have lower Civud death rates than Iowa and Washington is only slightly higher. We should be far lower than all of those states based on our population density, but we’re not.

Swing and a miss for you again. BAU.

Reactions: MitchLL
It’s more so that she has the leadership skills of an alcoholic that’s been popped multiple times for drunk driving, along with having great pride in taking regularly scheduled dumps on educators and healthcare workers across the state. I’ve admitted on here that there are (very few) things she does that I agree with, but she does them in such an insufferable manner it’s impossible to find any redeeming qualities about her.

That’s fair. I really couldn’t care less how you feel about Kim. I don’t even live in Iowa so don’t really have an opinion one way or the other. I do, however, love calling out blatant hypocrisy.

Reactions: TailgateTom
WTF are you babbling on about? New York, California and Oregon all have lower Civud death rates than Iowa and Washington is only slightly higher. We should be far lower than all of those states based on our population density, but we’re not.

Swing and a miss for you again. BAU.
So it’s Kim’s fault that Iowan’s won’t go get the vaccine and are fat and out of shape with bad eating and drinking habits. Got it.

Either too much praise or vitriol are heaped upon the Governor or President in these threads. No one is perfect and these leaders are going through something no other leader has gone through in our lifetime and that’s a pandemic. But by all means bash away on one side and stroke the other side depending on which political spectrum you fall.

Reactions: hexumhawk
That’s fair. I really couldn’t care less how you feel about Kim. I don’t even live in Iowa so don’t really have an opinion one way or the other. I do, however, love calling out blatant hypocrisy.
If you don't live in Iowa, it's pointless to be involved in this thread.

Stay in your lane.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Out of curiosity and without paying much attention, I'm going to guess you all argued, called each other names and each changed zero minds in 48 hours

Out of curiosity and without paying much attention, I'm going to guess you all argued, called each other names and each changed zero minds in 48 hours
Pretty much.

No one wants to admit they might be wrong.

Me included.

So it’s Kim’s fault that Iowan’s won’t go get the vaccine and are fat and out of shape with bad eating and drinking habits. Got it.

Either too much praise or vitriol are heaped upon the Governor or President in these threads. No one is perfect and these leaders are going through something no other leader has gone through in our lifetime and that’s a pandemic. But by all means bash away on one side and stroke the other side depending on which political spectrum you fall.
When she’s associating with known Antivaxxers and antimaskers and slurping up to Trump who sent weird mixed messaging on all things public health related? Yeah, she’s shown to be somewhat guilty of playing politics over public good.

According to the chart linked on page 1, Iowa is at 284 deaths per 100k. Illinois is 274. Wisconsin and Minnesota are 224 and 215. Nebraska is 201. So Iowa is worse than Illinois and significantly worse than Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Nebraska. I’m not really sure how anyone can objectively say that’s good.

According to the chart linked on page 1, Iowa is at 284 deaths per 100k. Illinois is 274. Wisconsin and Minnesota are 224 and 215. Nebraska is 201. So Iowa is worse than Illinois and significantly worse than Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Nebraska. I’m not really sure how anyone can objectively say that’s good.
Waiting for the Reynold's apologists to scream "Fake News".

Reactions: 3boysmom

I'll say it,.. Iowa has done well with covid,. The fact that Iowa hasn't done the best with covid is beside the fact.

I think the point is that Iowa isn't dead last. That's how low expectations are for this state now.

Reactions: MitchLL
I'll say it,.. Iowa has done well with covid,. The fact that Iowa hasn't done the best with covid is beside the fact.
Thank you for proving my point. It would be like celebrating the Hawks almost getting into the NIT.

I think the point is that Iowa isn't dead last. That's how low expectations are for this state now.

Kind of like, at least Biden isn't as bad as the last guy? We've seen that here a lot. America has set very low bars for itself.

Kind of like, at least Biden isn't as bad as the last guy? We've seen that here a lot. America has set very low bars for itself.
Right, but it goes both ways. Each side only wants to do enough to believe at least we’re not as bad as the last administration. It continues the decline of the country and divided us more.

Biden isn't great, but he is still leap years ahead of Kim. At least Biden got in infrastructure, covid relief, and judges who are actually qualified. What has Reynolds given us? Full on attacks against teachers and librarians, still fully supporting Trump and 1/6, and funneling taxpayer dollars into private schools?

Reynolds is worse than a lame duck. She is actively taking us backwards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT