ADVERTISEMENT

Covid narrative falling apart....

Redstate.com and what appears to be a email copy pasted into a note tab. Skeptical hippo is skeptical.
It's Project Veritas where the information came from, but I'm sure people will still say it's BS even though the Major has confirmed he wrote it but that he was not the source for PV. So, questioning if the actual memo written by the Major is real or not should not be a discussion point.

Regardless of the narrative, it certainly didn't help that the WH did absolutely nothing from November 2019 until they were forced to admit there was a problem in March 2020.

That's five, count em five, months wasted fighting Covid.
As you've seen, nothing has stopped covid. What exactly could have happened?

It's Project Veritas where the information came from, but I'm sure people will still say it's BS even though the Major has confirmed he wrote it but that he was not the source for PV. So, questioning if the actual memo written by the Major is real or not should not be a discussion point.
I point and laugh at the asshats that bring these wild ass claims of what is going to happen from the boogie man on both sides. If what you have posted is correct this will be MAJOR news. Until then, skeptical hippo remains skeptical.

Denial is tough for some. They look at the news outlet reporting the information rather than the information itself. Pfizer documents are trickling out. It's tough to doubt what we all think we should trust. People still don't believe Fauci approved gain of function funding. Wait.... he renamed it....

There's denialism for some, and then there's some that will swallow any conspiracy that their paranoia ridden mind wants to be true.

The OP seems like something you would find on r/conspiracy

Reactions: ft254
Regardless of the narrative, it certainly didn't help that the WH did absolutely nothing from November 2019 until they were forced to admit there was a problem in March 2020.

Because Joe has proven he would have handled it differently. GTFO.

There's denialism for some, and then there's some that will swallow any conspiracy that their paranoia ridden mind wants to be true.

The OP seems like something you would find on r/conspiracy
Perhaps, but if you take away the news source, is it inconceivable that DARPA would refuse to support gain of function research because it's illegal?

There doesn't have to be a conspiracy anymore. These days there can be evidence right out in the open, and the evidence won't matter because the issue has been politicized, and people are no longer outraged.

Reactions: hawkosx

I don’t think anything could be done. Australia locked down for a year, did zero good.

Healthy people have great odds of surviving it. The obesity of the United States is the biggest problem. Not masks lockdowns or wiping groceries.

the anti vax crowd can be traced back to the early days of the internet and nuts like Jennifer McCarthy. Talk to school nurses. The anti vax craze has been around way longer than trump. The internet created easy access to like minded nuts.

most people on the planet will contract Covid multiple times. If you want to pin that on Trump go ahead and sound foolish.

history is not going to blame a global pandemic on a single person on the opposite side of the planet from where the virus originated. Unless ties to research and protocols or lack of are tied back to Fauci

Last edited:
Perhaps, but if you take away the news source, is it inconceivable that DARPA would refuse to support gain of function research because it's illegal?

There doesn't have to be a conspiracy anymore. These days there can be evidence right out in the open, and the evidence won't matter because the issue has been politicized, and people are no longer outraged.

You can go ahead and swallow this, you know the popular right wing cures: Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response. Of note, chloroquine phosphate (Hydroxychloroquine, identified April 2020 as curative) is identified in the proposal as a SARSr-CoV inhibitor, as is interferon (identified May 2020 as curative).

And I'll go with with this instead: the mRNA vaccines do not work well

You can feel satisfied knowing you know the real story and can access the above cures, the ones that the global media, state/federal/international governments, credible scientists and doctors around the world, didn't want you to know about!

We sure have come a long way from covid being a hoax.

You can go ahead and swallow this, you know the popular right wing cures: Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response. Of note, chloroquine phosphate (Hydroxychloroquine, identified April 2020 as curative) is identified in the proposal as a SARSr-CoV inhibitor, as is interferon (identified May 2020 as curative).

And I'll go with with this instead: the mRNA vaccines do not work well

You can feel satisfied knowing you know the real story and can access the above cures, the ones that the global media, state/federal/international governments, credible scientists and doctors around the world, didn't want you to know about!

We sure have come a long way from covid being a hoax.
Do you know the origin of the HCQ narrative? It was a 2010 lab study analyzing how the SARS virus attached to cells in the lab. Trump didn't stumble on that on his own.

Side note - the HCQ study wasn't HCQ on it's own; it was in combination with other elements, and simply facilitated those elements coating cells to inhibit replication.

You are sarcastically reducing this down to the level of the weakest BS out there.

But, again, one last thing. We don’t talk enough to you about this, I don’t think. One last thing that’s really important is, we’re not in the position where we think that any virus, including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of unvaccinated people, the — the various shots that people are getting now cover that. You’re OK. You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations. ~ Joe Biden, July 2021

Do you know the origin of the HCQ narrative? It was a 2010 lab study analyzing how the SARS virus attached to cells in the lab. Trump didn't stumble on that on his own.

Side note - the HCQ study wasn't HCQ on it's own; it was in combination with other elements, and simply facilitated those elements coating cells to inhibit replication.

You are sarcastically reducing this down to the level of the weakest BS out there.

But, again, one last thing. We don’t talk enough to you about this, I don’t think. One last thing that’s really important is, we’re not in the position where we think that any virus, including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of unvaccinated people, the — the various shots that people are getting now cover that. You’re OK. You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations. ~ Joe Biden, July 2021

It's straight from the story in the OP. You know, the one in this thread, where people were suffering from denialism.

The story practically reads like satire in fulfilling the usual right wing talking points about the US government being behind it, anti-vaxx stuff, right wing "cures" being redeemed, right wing "cures" being maligned by Deep State actors.

Crazy to believe that the mysterious "they" almost got away with all this treachery, thankfully Redstate and r/conspiracy are around to reveal the REAL truth.

Like I said, you can swallow all that stuff, and accuse others of being denialists. It's not a big deal, it's amusing, you'll get mocked, but I suspect you're used to it.

Reactions: dgordo
I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist but I’m confident that at some point there will be some issues that come to light about the vaccines and side effects that were either downplayed or data was manipulated. A process that normally takes 10 years being condensed into 10 months just has red flags all over it. Way to much money involved for Big Pharma not to push the envelope.

It's straight from the story in the OP. You know, the one in this thread, where people were suffering from denialism.

The story practically reads like satire in fulfilling the usual right wing talking points about the US government being behind it, anti-vaxx stuff, right wing "cures" being redeemed, right wing "cures" being maligned by Deep State actors.

Crazy to believe that the mysterious "they" almost got away with all this treachery, thankfully Redstate and r/conspiracy are around to reveal the REAL truth.

Like I said, you can swallow all that stuff, and accuse others of being denialists. It's not a big deal, it's amusing, you'll get mocked, but I suspect you're used to it.
And you actually prove the point. You are unwilling to consider new information that may show, not a conspiracy, but the government hasn't been truthful.

I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist but I’m confident that at some point there will be some issues that come to light about the vaccines and side effects that were either downplayed or data was manipulated. A process that normally takes 10 years being condensed into 10 months just has red flags all over it. Way to much money involved for Big Pharma not to push the envelope.
Release of the Pfizer information is being litigated in Federal Court right now.

0a9039036a15462ea4991cb1218610024397755fd38e2a2be7d7ad8c2275dfd3.png
Can’t believe this has not been discussed.
Wood!

And you actually prove the point. You are unwilling to consider new information that may show, not a conspiracy, but the government hasn't been truthful.

You mistake unwilling to consider new information and skepticism of obvious nonsense. Let me guess, all that Qanon stuff is new information for you to consider and go down the rabbit hole, for me, it's faith based fiction.

I'll try to end this on something helpful for you: If a Nigerian prince asks your to provide some financial assistance and in return he will pay you several times that amount for your effort. Don't accept. It's not "denialism" to pass on the offer.

I point and laugh at the asshats that bring these wild ass claims of what is going to happen from the boogie man on both sides. If what you have posted is correct this will be MAJOR news. Until then, skeptical hippo remains skeptical.
Do you really think this is going to be covered by major media? No, because it destroys every narrative that's been spewed. But understandable your position.

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but there's a conspiracy around the vaccines"

Reactions: JWolf74 and *33*
You mistake unwilling to consider new information and skepticism of obvious nonsense. Let me guess, all that Qanon stuff is new information for you to consider and go down the rabbit hole, for me, it's faith based fiction.

I'll try to end this on something helpful for you: If a Nigerian prince asks your to provide some financial assistance and in return he will pay you several times that amount for your effort. Don't accept. It's not "denialism" to pass on the offer.
I mean this is a ridiculous standpoint. You offer no information on why it's obvious nonsense and then bring in Qanon to your post which has nothing to do with any of this. You're not a serious person.

Except Japan and South Korea and somewhat South Africa.
They have some sorta magic formula or something...

Yeah, it's called not being fat and unhealthy and dare I say using early treatment. Good work. Your counterpoints included other countries previously what happened to those?

I mean this is a ridiculous standpoint. You offer no information on why it's obvious nonsense and then bring in Qanon to your post which has nothing to do with any of this. You're not a serious person.

Thanks for revealing the real truth in the OP! Got anything juicy about the stolen election to share?

The Deep State sure is active!

Reactions: Joes Place
Thanks for revealing the real truth in the OP! Got anything juicy about the stolen election to share?

The Deep State sure is active!
Great job backing up your position. No wonder Joe liked your post. Couple of Dunning Kruger types I see.

Great job backing up your position. No wonder Joe liked your post. Couple of Dunning Kruger types I see.

I'll see if I can find something on infowars.com that will suffice your desire for backup. No, wait, you've probably already seen everything there. Maybe I can find someone who will know exactly what you want to hear as backup. Someone on Parler could probably help, or did the Democrats already take that site down?

Your absurd hypothetical does nothing to make your case.

Your absurd hypothetical does nothing to make your case.

When someone doesn't realize they are being made fun of, you realize you're punching too far down. Although you'll likely be confused by it, I do apologize.

We can give this one a rest.

I'll see if I can find something on infowars.com that will suffice your desire for backup. No, wait, you've probably already seen everything there. Maybe I can find someone who will know exactly what you want to hear as backup. Someone on Parler could probably help, or did the Democrats already take that site down?
Here's a novel idea, use information and links that you think validate your stance and explain why you believe as such. Otherwise you're just spewing garbolage which is exactly what the majority of your posts are.

Here's a novel idea, use information and links that you think validate your stance and explain why you believe as such. Otherwise you're just spewing garbolage which is exactly what the majority of your posts are.

You want links that validate that you're a angry, reality detached, conspiratorial kook?

Yeah, sure, that kind of person will respond well to evidence, logic, reason... There's no point trying.

You're more likely to admit that the Democrats did something right at one point in time than suddenly become self aware.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place

The current white house has been about as unproductive

You probably won't see 100% proof. We do know for certain the NIAID funded gain of function research, and the grant application describes a result that we ended up with. We also know there's no animal reservoir having a virus that closely resembles the alpha version of SARS-CoV-2. We also know that when there's a sudden jump from animals to humans, The genetic sequences show more correlation with bat viruses.

We do know for certain? No

10 years being condensed into 10 months just has red flags all over it.

Not really... of course understanding how vaccine trials reach endpoints is an important starting point

Couple of Dunning Kruger types I see.

Must be looking in the mirror. "Don't look up, Don't look up"

The current white house has been about as unproductive

We do know for certain? No

Not really... of course understanding how vaccine trials reach endpoints is an important starting point

Must be looking in the mirror. "Don't look up, Don't look up"
"Mr. Science" has been wrong about everything we've discussed yet telling me to look in the mirror. How rich!

You want links that validate that you're a angry, reality detached, conspiratorial kook?

Yeah, sure, that kind of person will respond well to evidence, logic, reason... There's no point trying.

You're more likely to admit that the Democrats did something right at one point in time than suddenly become self aware.
Is that what I said? And how do you know I couldn't be convinced with proper information? Yet, again these sound like more excuses that you cannot produce said data than my inability to digest it. Interesting take from the peanut gallery. Good news is you'd make a good prison cellmate.

From DARPA (US Military) below. Big Ouch for @Joes Place & @*33*

SARS-CoV-2 is an American-created recombinant bat vaccine, or its precursor virus. It was created by an EcoHealth Alliance program at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), as suggested by the reporting surrounding the lab leak hypothesis. The details of this program have been concealed since the pandemic began. These details can be found in the EcoHealth Alliance proposal response to the DARPA PREEMPT program Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) HR00118S0017, dated March 2018 – a document not yet publicly disclosed.

The contents of the proposed program are extremely detailed. Peter Daszak lays out step-by-step what the organization intends to do by phase and by location. The primary scientists involved, their roles, and their institutions are indicated. The funding plan for the WIV work is its own document. The reasons why nonpharmaceutical interventions like masks and medical countermeasures like the mRNA vaccines do not work well can be extrapolated from the details. The reasons why the early treatment protocols work as curatives are apparent.

SARS-CoV-2’s form as it emerged is likely as a precursor, deliberately virulent, humanized recombinant SARSr-CoV that was to be reverse engineered into a live attenuated SARSr-CoV bat vaccine. Its nature can be determined from analysis of its genome with the context provided by the EcoHealth Alliance proposal. Joining this analysis with US intelligence collections on Wuhan will aid this determination.

DARPA rejected the proposal because the work was too close to violating the gain-of-function (GoF) moratorium, despite what Peter Daszak says in the proposal (that the work would not). As is known, Dr. Fauci with NIAID did not reject the proposal. The work took place at the WIV and at several sites in the US, identified in detail in the proposal.

DRASTIC independently assesses that the tone of the proposal (see for instance the ‘our cave complex’) and the deep suggested involvement of some of the WIV parties (Shi Zheng Li employed half-time for 3 years – paid via the grant – and invited to DARPA headquarters at Arlington), may not have helped either – especially in the absence of any DURC risk mitigation program.

SARS-CoV-2, hereafter referred to as SARSR-CoV-WIV, is a synthetic spike protein chimera engineered to attach to human ACE2 receptors and inserted into a recombinant bat SARSr-COV backbone. It is likely a live vaccine not yet engineered to a more attenuated state that the program sought to create with its final version. It leaked and spread rapidly because it was aerosolized so it could efficiently infect bats in caves, but it was not ready to infect bats yet, which is why it does not appear to infect bats. The reason the disease is so confusing is because it is less a virus than it is engineered spike proteins hitch-hiking a ride on a SARSr-CoV quasispecies swarm. The closer it is to the final live attenuated vaccine form, the more likely that it has been deattenuating since initial escape in August 2019.

The gene-encoded, or “mRNA,” vaccines work poorly because they are synthetic replications of the already-synthetic SARSr-CoV-WIV synthetic spike proteins and possess no other epitopes. The mRNA instructs the cells to produce synthetic copies of the SARSr-CoV-WIV synthetic spike protein directly into the bloodstream, wherein they spread and produce the same ACE2 immune storm that the recombinant vaccine does. Many doctors in the country have identified that the symptoms of vaccine reactions mirror the symptoms of the disease, which corroborates with the similar synthetic nature and function of the respective spike proteins.

The vaccine recipient has no defense against the bloodstream entry, but their nose protects them from the recombinant spike protein quasispecies during “natural infection” (better termed as aerosolized inoculation).

Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response. Of note, chloroquine phosphate (Hydroxychloroquine, identified April 2020 as curative) is identified in the proposal as a SARSr-CoV inhibitor, as is interferon (identified May 2020 as curative).

LINK TO DEFUSE PROJECT DOCUMENTS

Using the search string "HR00118S0017" from James O'Keefe's released documents, which CMZ has been talking about on Telegram, leads to a website called www.drasticresearch.com . Drastic posted many of these documents back in September, and they are downloadable PDF's.

Reactions: your_master5
LINK TO DEFUSE PROJECT DOCUMENTS

Using the search string "HR00118S0017" from James O'Keefe's released documents, which CMZ has been talking about on Telegram, leads to a website called www.drasticresearch.com . Drastic posted many of these documents back in September, and they are downloadable PDF's.

Odd
It looks like drasticresearch.org, not drasticresearch.com

Totally different stuff there.... 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT