ADVERTISEMENT

Covid narrative falling apart....

"Mr. Science" has been wrong about everything we've discussed yet telling me to look in the mirror. How rich!

yep wrong about everything...coming from you its a compliment... its funny how dumb you really are and more funny to think you actually think you understand any of this....

You pry get all angry that remdesivir has been proven to work quite well with no saftey issues reported? but coming from someone who doesnt understand mortality bias I know that is well over your head.

yep wrong about everything...coming from you its a compliment... its funny how dumb you really are and more funny to think you actually think you understand any of this....

You pry get all angry that remdesivir has been proven to work quite well with no saftey issues reported? but coming from someone who doesnt understand mortality bias I know that is well over your head.
LMAO!! You continue to prove my point how freaking much of an idiot you are. No safety issues reported? Mr. data doesn't seem to know the data. 7,973 adverse events in 2 years. Much more than IVM since 1992!

WHO warns against using it in the hospital. Forbes did an article on how ineffective the drug is and it's adverse events. Failed massively for Ebola. Clinicals trials for covid19 were a giant fail. But here we are yet again with you being the lowest form of dumb touting this worthless drug. You should be ashamed of yourself. Funny you always come with no proof of anything you have to say, including how I don't understand mortality bias LOL!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2021/01/31/remdesivir-covid-coronavirus/?sh=64809f2e66c2

Keep up the worthlessness! I'm the person to inform you of renal failure for the drug and provided evidence. Dummy

• Haha
Reactions: *33*
LMAO!! You continue to prove my point how freaking much of an idiot you are. No safety issues reported? Mr. data doesn't seem to know the data. 7,973 adverse events in 2 years. Much more than IVM since 1992!

WHO warns against using it in the hospital. Forbes did an article on how ineffective the drug is and it's adverse events. Failed massively for Ebola. Clinicals trials for covid19 were a giant fail. But here we are yet again with you being the lowest form of dumb touting this worthless drug. You should be ashamed of yourself. Funny you always come with no proof of anything you have to say, including how I don't understand mortality bias LOL!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2021/01/31/remdesivir-covid-coronavirus/?sh=64809f2e66c2

Keep up the worthlessness! I'm the person to inform you of renal failure for the drug and provided evidence. Dummy

LOL .... no renal issues, safety is just fine...and look it works well.... i'd assume since you are the "expert" on this topic you would have been well versed on this ... internet out in your moms basement the last couple weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: your_master5

LOL .... no renal issues, safety is just fine...and look it works well.... i'd assume since you are the "expert" on this topic you would have been well versed on this ... internet out in your moms basement the last couple weeks?

I've provided you numerous examples previously and you didn't read them at all. I've given you all the studies on your BS drug. You used this drug during hospitalizations which was a massive failure. Now you're coming out with outpatient studies! LOL! I'll take IVM protocols any day of the week rather than get injected with this expensive crap.

I've provided you numerous examples previously and you didn't read them at all. I've given you all the studies on your BS drug. You used this drug during hospitalizations which was a massive failure. Now you're coming out with outpatient studies! LOL! I'll take IVM protocols any day of the week rather than get injected with this expensive crap.

Yep and many including myself have stated that remdesivir does not work during a hosp/inflammation phase. But it's weird how a real antiviral works when given appropriately

I've seen more ppl than I wish to count the last couple weeks get intubated taking ivm. They believe the bullshit you believe.... 2 big studies coming up that could change my mind, none of the stupid shit you've posted.

Yep and many including myself have stated that remdesivir does not work during a hosp/inflammation phase. But it's weird how a real antiviral works when given appropriately

I've seen more ppl than I wish to count the last couple weeks get intubated taking ivm. They believe the bullshit you believe.... 2 big studies coming up that could change my mind, none of the stupid shit you've posted.
You already admitted to using it in the hospital setting and were proud of it lol. Now you're backtracking? That's rich. Who the hell said IVM is the end all? And were those people taking the right protocol and were they too far past early treatment? How about those details instead of just anecdote crap? Are you going to ignore the tens of thousands where it did work? I mean you're a real treat and just put your head in the sand constantly. You've in no way ever proven what I posted was stupid shit. You have every opportunity to use IVM now, you're just a huge pussbag.

Your remdesivir study is the FIRST early study ever done and run by none other than the drug maker after failing miserably in late studies. Yet, curious is was approved for use by EUA. How do you explain that? I know it's all about the money, but you can't admit that.

I'm sure this study won't do anything for you either, of course because it's preprint and observational. Sorry but there is overwhelming evidence IVM works. Your boys at DARPA even said so last year.

Your boys at DARPA even said so last year.

Uh...that's not "DARPA", and it appears to be one of the debunked studies with poor controls.

If you want to identify if IVM works, follow the UK PRINCIPLE study.
But they recently halted that, for odd reasons - and even though they have been studying it since around last June, there apparently isn't enough signal to cut the study short and identify benefits.

On the contrary, that WAS the case for several other drugs, where benefits were seen so early, they closed the studies early as it was considered unethical to deny "control" patients the same drugs.

Uh...that's not "DARPA", and it appears to be one of the debunked studies with poor controls.

But they recently halted that, for odd reasons - and even though they have been studying it since around last June, there apparently isn't enough signal to cut the study short and identify benefits.

On the contrary, that WAS the case for several other drugs, where benefits were seen so early, they closed the studies early as it was considered unethical to deny "control" patients the same drugs.
Can you be any dumber? The original post in THIS thread was DARPA dimwit! And this was not debunked bonehead. You didn't even read it as it wasn't for treatment LOL!

And funny how you keep using this study and how it stopped. Do you know how the study was designed by Oxford? It was designed to fail with low dosage, 3 days for treatment, and recruiting well past the 7 days where inflammation begins. So, once again you're being disingenuous with your information.

Reactions: Finance85
And funny how you keep using this study and how it stopped. Do you know how the study was designed by Oxford? It was designed to fail with low dosage, 3 days for treatment, and recruiting well past the 7 days where inflammation begins. So, once again you're being disingenuous with your information.
Is that the "narrative" now?

Can you be any dumber? The original post in THIS thread was DARPA dimwit
And nothing DARPA was posted.

Just more conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile, PRINCIPLE hasn't identified any IVM benefits to date. If I'm wrong on that, post their results.

'm sure this study won't do anything for you either, of course because it's preprint and observational. Sorry but there is overwhelming evidence IVM works. Your boys at DARPA even said so last year.

Finally you give me 1 study to look at...been asking for weeks. Dont know why this was so hard. I have an hour or so to look this over and i'm just gonna type out as we go

- Prospective observational? in what world is a observational study prospective? Its like they added that word to the title to make think ppl this is a higher quality study than it really is. This is a retrospective observational study

-now to the authors. Quick google search shows that some of them are in FLCCC or whatever and that is not in the COI. Speaking of COI....they write "the authors declare no conflict of interest regarding the drug, ivermectivn, and potential benefits......or any other related gains" then go on to explain they work for a drug company that manufactures IVM. Some real juggling going on there....its almost like they knew if they left the first sentence off the COI, like they should have, that people would think they have bias.

-Last but not least on the authors one of the authors Dr Cadegiani has been accused of "crimes against humanity" Holy good start batman, havent even read it yet.

ok...now on to the study..
- the confounders are not robust enough esp to control for risk of getting covid...they control for risk of death, but if they dont control for risk of acquisition its not well controlled
- This is not a quasi-randomized study... needs to be truely prospective to be considered that.
- It looks like they really don't know if the control took ivm or not and if the ivm arm did or not. There is no data on f/u with any of these pts...so in reality the control and investigational arm could be taking the same amount of drug.
- Figure 2 the non-IVM group had 99 hospitalized pts and 79 deaths. A 80% mortality rate for control patients?!?!?! really adds up.....
- Many and i mean many missiong CI...would need those to get through peer reviewed

now to the limitations/conclusion
- to claim the limitations that they saw and say it is likely to benefit is a huge red flag...even if someone truely believed that they would never...and i mean never make that sort of claim. There conclusion is from fairly land

but wow this is one terrible paper...the thought that you think this is any sort of "evidence" for use of IVM is laughable....really it is, this is a sad paper to use as evidence. This paper could (stress could) be used to direct further studies, but we have good RCTs and they show that it doesn't work.

@Joes Place please feel free to add more

Reactions: Joes Place
And nothing DARPA was posted.

Just more conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile, PRINCIPLE hasn't identified any IVM benefits to date. If I'm wrong on that, post their results.
The initial post to this thread was written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, who was a DARPA fellow at the time of the writing. So once again you're wrong. There's nothing conspiracy about it.

Principle "stopped" their study due to lack of supply which is a BS excuse and happened because molnupiravir was approved by the UK and they bought 480,000 courses in November. But you're too dumb to see why the study was stopped. Please show me ANY results from the Principle study. I'll wait.

Reactions: Finance85
Finally you give me 1 study to look at...been asking for weeks. Dont know why this was so hard. I have an hour or so to look this over and i'm just gonna type out as we go

- Prospective observational? in what world is a observational study prospective? Its like they added that word to the title to make think ppl this is a higher quality study than it really is. This is a retrospective observational study

-now to the authors. Quick google search shows that some of them are in FLCCC or whatever and that is not in the COI. Speaking of COI....they write "the authors declare no conflict of interest regarding the drug, ivermectivn, and potential benefits......or any other related gains" then go on to explain they work for a drug company that manufactures IVM. Some real juggling going on there....its almost like they knew if they left the first sentence off the COI, like they should have, that people would think they have bias.

-Last but not least on the authors one of the authors Dr Cadegiani has been accused of "crimes against humanity" Holy good start batman, havent even read it yet.

ok...now on to the study..
- the confounders are not robust enough esp to control for risk of getting covid...they control for risk of death, but if they dont control for risk of acquisition its not well controlled
- This is not a quasi-randomized study... needs to be truely prospective to be considered that.
- It looks like they really don't know if the control took ivm or not and if the ivm arm did or not. There is no data on f/u with any of these pts...so in reality the control and investigational arm could be taking the same amount of drug.
- Figure 2 the non-IVM group had 99 hospitalized pts and 79 deaths. A 80% mortality rate for control patients?!?!?! really adds up.....
- Many and i mean many missiong CI...would need those to get through peer reviewed

now to the limitations/conclusion
- to claim the limitations that they saw and say it is likely to benefit is a huge red flag...even if someone truely believed that they would never...and i mean never make that sort of claim. There conclusion is from fairly land

but wow this is one terrible paper...the thought that you think this is any sort of "evidence" for use of IVM is laughable....really it is, this is a sad paper to use as evidence. This paper could (stress could) be used to direct further studies, but we have good RCTs and they show that it doesn't work.

@Joes Place please feel free to add more
I gave you EVERY study done on IVM for covid, dude. So I don't want to hear a bunch of BS on that. All the resources have been in front of your face. It's just laziness by you because you don't like that I'm telling you anything because you think I'm beneath you with your hubris. I'm more than happy to turn the rhetoric down, but not when I'm being disrespected by someone who can't explain their stance with facts and is being hypocritical, not gonna do it.

This is a prophylactic study, NOT a treatment study. "In cases where a participating citizen of Itajai became ill with COVID-19, they were recommended to not use ivermectin or any other medication in early outpatient treatment."

" then go on to explain they work for a drug company that manufactures IVM."
This is rich. You site this as being a COI to the study, yet blindly without question use the Gilead study as your proof for remdesivir ? How do you explain that? And what type of money is to be made by an inexpensive ($1) generic drug that is produced by MANY companies. Not much of a COI, sorry. Take that versus your drug that costs $3,000 and can only be manufactured by Gilead.

"one of the authors Dr Cadegiani has been accused of "crimes against humanity."
That's concerning for him for sure. Probably shouldn't have run a study on the drug mentioned. Has little impact to a study of IVM which has one of the best safety profiles out there. But I'll concede the concern.

"the confounders are not robust enough esp to control for risk of getting covid"
Um outside of 100% quarantine, there is very little you can do to control getting covid. With that said to you believers in BS science "The prophylaxis program occurred in addition to the standard non-pharmacological strategies of masking and social distancing, as part of a citywide program conducted in outpatient settings". This is a whole city, living normal day to day life. That's the whole point. WTH.

"This is not a quasi-randomized study... needs to be truely prospective to be considered that."

Who cares. People chose to take the protocol or not. "self select between treatment vs. non-treatment instead of relying on randomization, important confounders may have been differentially present which could otherwise explain the differences observed. Given that the benefits measured occurred despite negative risk factors being more present in the treatment group, this suggests the benefits are likely accurate and unbiased. Further, studies relying on PSM techniques have been to shown to consistently agree with those employing randomization"

It looks like they really don't know if the control took ivm or not and if the ivm arm did or not. There is no data on f/u with any of these pts...so in reality the control and investigational arm could be taking the same amount of drug.
Fernando Carlos Proença was responsible for the medical surveillance, subjects follow-up and other aspects related to the program administration of the present analysis. I agree you don't know if the person took IVM or not, but clearly there was follow up. Not exactly sure why you would think both arms could be taking the drug, sounds like a stretch, but sure it could happen.

Figure 2 the non-IVM group had 99 hospitalized pts and 79 deaths. A 80% mortality rate for control patients?!?!?! really adds up.....
So you're saying they're lying huh? Guess you'll have to wait for the datasets they will release upon peer review.

The conclusion of the paper should have been more about reducing infection and hospitalization rather then focusing on deaths. It clearly shows benefit there. Your assessment of "wow this is one terrible paper" is pretty funny given what you wrote as to why. It's not an RCT, but it is one more positive study with IVM

we have good RCTs and they show that it doesn't work
This is a flat out lie. There are only 2 RCTs that showed it didn't work Krolewiecki & Vallejos for early treatment. The other 23 RCT's were positive. Then you also throw out the doctors that are actually treating patients having massive success with their protocols.

The context your buddy is mentioning DARPA is in relation to "ivermectin efficacy"

I cannot see Ivermectin mentioned anywhere in your linked document.
I do see "remdesivir" mentioned, however.
That's because you're an idiot. Page 4.

I gave you EVERY study done on IVM for covid, dude. So I don't want to hear a bunch of BS on that. All the resources have been in front of your face. It's just laziness by you because you don't like that I'm telling you anything because you think I'm beneath you with your hubris. I'm more than happy to turn the rhetoric down, but not when I'm being disrespected by someone who can't explain their stance with facts and is being hypocritical, not gonna do it.

This is a prophylactic study, NOT a treatment study. "In cases where a participating citizen of Itajai became ill with COVID-19, they were recommended to not use ivermectin or any other medication in early outpatient treatment."

" then go on to explain they work for a drug company that manufactures IVM."
This is rich. You site this as being a COI to the study, yet blindly without question use the Gilead study as your proof for remdesivir ? How do you explain that? And what type of money is to be made by an inexpensive ($1) generic drug that is produced by MANY companies. Not much of a COI, sorry. Take that versus your drug that costs $3,000 and can only be manufactured by Gilead.

"one of the authors Dr Cadegiani has been accused of "crimes against humanity."
That's concerning for him for sure. Probably shouldn't have run a study on the drug mentioned. Has little impact to a study of IVM which has one of the best safety profiles out there. But I'll concede the concern.

"the confounders are not robust enough esp to control for risk of getting covid"
Um outside of 100% quarantine, there is very little you can do to control getting covid. With that said to you believers in BS science "The prophylaxis program occurred in addition to the standard non-pharmacological strategies of masking and social distancing, as part of a citywide program conducted in outpatient settings". This is a whole city, living normal day to day life. That's the whole point. WTH.

"This is not a quasi-randomized study... needs to be truely prospective to be considered that."
Who cares. People chose to take the protocol or not. "self select between treatment vs. non-treatment instead of relying on randomization, important confounders may have been differentially present which could otherwise explain the differences observed. Given that the benefits measured occurred despite negative risk factors being more present in the treatment group, this suggests the benefits are likely accurate and unbiased. Further, studies relying on PSM techniques have been to shown to consistently agree with those employing randomization"

It looks like they really don't know if the control took ivm or not and if the ivm arm did or not. There is no data on f/u with any of these pts...so in reality the control and investigational arm could be taking the same amount of drug.
Fernando Carlos Proença was responsible for the medical surveillance, subjects follow-up and other aspects related to the program administration of the present analysis. I agree you don't know if the person took IVM or not, but clearly there was follow up. Not exactly sure why you would think both arms could be taking the drug, sounds like a stretch, but sure it could happen.

Figure 2 the non-IVM group had 99 hospitalized pts and 79 deaths. A 80% mortality rate for control patients?!?!?! really adds up.....
So you're saying they're lying huh? Guess you'll have to wait for the datasets they will release upon peer review.

The conclusion of the paper should have been more about reducing infection and hospitalization rather then focusing on deaths. It clearly shows benefit there. Your assessment of "wow this is one terrible paper" is pretty funny given what you wrote as to why. It's not an RCT, but it is one more positive study with IVM

we have good RCTs and they show that it doesn't work
This is a flat out lie. There are only 2 RCTs that showed it didn't work Krolewiecki & Vallejos for early treatment. The other 23 RCT's were positive. Then you also throw out the doctors that are actually treating patients having massive success with their protocols.

These responses are the best...really i appreciate you demonstrating the dunning-kruger effect in real life. Its crazy that you really believe this stuff

So you saying that Gilead didn't clearly and in plain english list that they sponsored these studies?? You understand thats a big difference right?

Lol you can control for confounders though. Like for instance they didn't control for social/economic status. That is a big factor in acquiring the disease. Also jobs is another....someone working from home vs working in a restaurant has much different chances of acquiring COVID. But it is funny you thinking to "control" for getting covid has anything to do with public policy. If that doesn't tell you how far you are in to really understanding this I dont know what will.

Everyone should care when authors claim something that is not true....if they are willing to lie on something like this what else will they embellish?

a quick 5 second google would seem to show that it may not be fair fetched at all

well either they are lying, did in fact not do a valid propensity scoring system or they made up the data. Please show me anywhere in the world that had >80% mortality in the hosp system.

Of course its a "positive" study because its crap.... this study has no benefit what so ever. Even if it was considered high quality (its not) it would still be low quality as its an observational retrospective analysis. You can't change that ... its the lowest of low quality papers

its odd how the good quality papers show no benefit and the low quality with tons of flaws seem to show them....keeps you going the the FLCCC that are making life altering profits of the uneducated.

Give me another study just like i asked before ... give me what you think is the "best" study highest quality of evidence that i've asked for from you many times....not hard you have "23" to choose from, give me the highest quality study (hint: the meta-analaysis with the 4 retracted studies wont get you far)

2 studies were removed. Prove the others are junk. Thanks bonehead.

Those include the 2 studies from the idiot Pierre Kory? The two that were recently retracted for at best being a complete idiot in simple math and at worst (and more likely) an opportunist who preys on gullible people...like yourself.... just to make a buck

These responses are the best...really i appreciate you demonstrating the dunning-kruger effect in real life. Its crazy that you really believe this stuff
LOL!!!! You're such a stain. Once again you've proven nothing, talk about Dunning Krueger!

So you saying that Gilead didn't clearly and in plain english list that they sponsored these studies?? You understand thats a big difference right?
Deflect much?

a quick 5 second google would seem to show that it may not be fair fetched at all
Ohhh? It does, really? There's proof of this, cause that tweet certainly didn't show that.

well either they are lying, did in fact not do a valid propensity scoring system or they made up the data. Please show me anywhere in the world that had >80% mortality in the hosp system.
Guess you'll have to see the data when it gets peer reviewed won't you ;)

Of course its a "positive" study because its crap.... this study has no benefit what so ever. Even if it was considered high quality (its not) it would still be low quality as its an observational retrospective analysis. You can't change that ... its the lowest of low quality papers
Ummmm I already said this to you about the quality of observational studies versus others. You can say it's crap all you want because you stand behind your narrative. You give me this crap up above as "proof" yet strangely it isn't. Those that took IVM clearly had benefit from infection and hospitalization. Sorry dude.

its odd how the good quality papers show no benefit and the low quality with tons of flaws seem to show them....keeps you going the the FLCCC that are making life altering profits of the uneducated.
Oh yes let's keep following folks like yourself who is "educated" and gave people admitted in the hospital your crap drugs "approved" by the government. Yes, you're so smart to not give early treatment and just tell folks to go home and wait until they get sicker. Great job! Yep, all these doctors with massive credentials approving of these protocols are just bat shit crazy! Let us just totally ignore doctors like Brian Tyson & George Fareed who use these protocols saving thousands of POOR people's lives. But yeah just money huh? Let's not talk about profits of big pharma and hospitals. Nah! Let's keep those clot shots going! How's the reality of that been? LOL!

Give me another study just like i asked before ... give me what you think is the "best" study highest quality of evidence that i've asked for from you many times....not hard you have "23" to choose from, give me the highest quality study (hint: the meta-analaysis with the 4 retracted studies wont get you far)
I gave you all of them and as you were supposed to look at them MANY TIMES already and I'm sure I'll get the similar trash that you just provided to this one. Each and every study can be picked apart and "disqualified" like you just did. I didn't just pick this one because I believed it was of the highest quality. The totality of evidence already exists, this just adds on and was recent. There is nothing wrong with Tess Lawrie's meta-analysis even when she took the Egypt study out.

Those include the 2 studies from the idiot Pierre Kory? The two that were recently retracted for at best being a complete idiot in simple math and at worst (and more likely) an opportunist who preys on gullible people...like yourself.... just to make a buck
It's the same 2 RCT's that we go round and round and round about. But of course just keep spewing garbage! And of course you just take one side of things when it comes to PK and your "simple math" garbolage. Why don't you actually read what was the actual difference ding dong. Get off your liberal sites.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's the same 2 RCT's that we go round and round and round about. But of course just keep spewing garbage! And of course you just take one side of things when it comes to PK and your "simple math" garbolage. Why don't you actually read what was the actual difference ding dong. Get off your liberal sites.

Im a conservative....gasp..

Also not the reason why paper was retracted..... it was nothing to do w/ a table and everything to do w/ simple MATH (just a little ironic)

Deflect much?

lol its not a deflection, its how you review journal articles. Its a COI if put in the COI section, its hiding something if you dont. It doesn't change anything other than the credibility of the authors.

Ohhh? It does, really? There's proof of this, cause that tweet certainly didn't show that.

It should enough along with the paper that they have no idea who took IVM or how much/often. No idea

Guess you'll have to see the data when it gets peer reviewed won't you ;)

Yeah i have a feeling it wont then you will call "big pharma conspiracy" move the goal posts like all your fellow idiots.

Ummmm I already said this to you about the quality of observational studies versus others. You can say it's crap all you want because you stand behind your narrative. You give me this crap up above as "proof" yet strangely it isn't. Those that took IVM clearly had benefit from infection and hospitalization. Sorry dude.

What is my narrative? No they clearly didn't and only a dunning-kruger type would inference that from an observational retrospective study

Oh yes let's keep following folks like yourself who is "educated" and gave people admitted in the hospital your crap drugs "approved" by the government. Yes, you're so smart to not give early treatment and just tell folks to go home and wait until they get sicker. Great job! Yep, all these doctors with massive credentials approving of these protocols are just bat shit crazy! Let us just totally ignore doctors like Brian Tyson & George Fareed who use these protocols saving thousands of POOR people's lives. But yeah just money huh? Let's not talk about profits of big pharma and hospitals. Nah! Let's keep those clot shots going! How's the reality of that been? LOL!

No it did not save anyones lives and you have nothing to support that. It pry ended more peoples lives as they thought this "early treatment" was protecting them when in fact it did not. Its funny that you act like we only want to use expensive drugs for treatment when in fact we use a drug cheaper than IVM as SOC for covid....damn it big pharma.

If those doctors really cared about saving lives they would have enrolled their patients in the outpt trials going on and PROVED their protocols worked...but they didn't and now they are hurting ppl because of their ignorance/incompatence

And yes if 99% of people who do this for a living and also have massive credentials think they ppl are crazy their is a high likelihood they are crazy. Congrats you found the crazy fringe thats part of every occupation.

I gave you all of them and as you were supposed to look at them MANY TIMES already and I'm sure I'll get the similar trash that you just provided to this one. Each and every study can be picked apart and "disqualified" like you just did. I didn't just pick this one because I believed it was of the highest quality. The totality of evidence already exists, this just adds on and was recent. There is nothing wrong with Tess Lawrie's meta-analysis even when she took the Egypt study out.

I want you to show how well you can interpret study and data and give me the highest quality of evidence. It really isn't that hard. Since you need some help google how to preform a journal club and quality of evidence it will help you.

So they redid the meta with the data removed?

Yeah i have a feeling it wont then you will call "big pharma conspiracy" move the goal posts like all your fellow idiots.
What truly amazes me, is that ivermectin is manufactured by "Big Pharma".

And if it actually worked, Merck would be repackaging it and selling it at 3x or 4x margins and making serious bank off of it.

Not unlike how insulin pricing has been bastardized by the Big Boys, to make it cost many many times what it used to be, and is in other countries.

But those basic facts are "lost" on the conspiracy theorists, because they don't fit in with the conspiracy and so we can just ignore them.

What truly amazes me, is that ivermectin is manufactured by "Big Pharma".

And if it actually worked, Merck would be repackaging it and selling it at 3x or 4x margins and making serious bank off of it.

Not unlike how insulin pricing has been bastardized by the Big Boys, to make it cost many many times what it used to be, and is in other countries.

But those basic facts are "lost" on the conspiracy theorists, because they don't fit in with the conspiracy and so we can just ignore them.

It's also amazing how dumb @your_master5 and his ilk are. Pharmaceutical companies are so corrupt and evil they will do anything to make a buck but then will eventually let 1 million Americans die because they dont want a cheap drug being used....when in fact most of those deaths equal significant revenue lost for these companies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joes Place
It's also amazing how dumb @your_master5 and his ilk are. Pharmaceutical companies are so corrupt and evil they will do anything to make a buck but then will eventually let 1 million Americans die because they dint want a cheap ked being used....when in fact most of those deaths equal significant revenue list for these companies.

Indeed. When MOST of them have a co-morbidity that is being treated with daily drug prescriptions, that's a quarter-million "customers" they no longer have to treat.

And I'd bet that most of that 750k is taking $1000/yr or more in Big Pharma Drugs to treat those co-morbidities. Probably a lot more than that...could easily be $1B or more in lost revenues.

Indeed. When MOST of them have a co-morbidity that is being treated with daily drug prescriptions, that's a quarter-million "customers" they no longer have to treat.

And I'd bet that most of that 750k is taking $1000/yr or more in Big Pharma Drugs to treat those co-morbidities. Probably a lot more than that...could easily be $1B or more in lost revenues.

And will be much much more...taking al these comorbidities out if the population will change their R&D plans and trials looking for participants.... in all honesty these deaths are hurting Big pharma quite a bit, but pry helping out the federal govt books.

The CDC now recognizes natural immunity.

Belgium has halted Moderna for younger males because of heart complications.

The CDC now recognizes natural immunity.

Belgium has halted Moderna for younger males because of heart complications.
That’s sort of true (not surprising considering poster). Moderna still offered as booster. They encourage getting vaccinated, and recommend Pfizer for the first two. They acknowledge the very rare case of heart inflammation and take the stance of using the “best tool” available.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT