ADVERTISEMENT

Covid narrative falling apart....

Meanwhile, the IVM trial from PRINCIPLE hasn't yielded shit, and it's been ongoing since last June...

yep and these flcccs could have given us an answer and told everyone they were right long time ago if they would have participated.....but it more than likely would not work out and they would move the goalpost and say vit c wasn't give on day2 1800 after sunset.....

Yep, I remember the Democrats in DC being so concerned about Covid during those months…I can’t believe Trump didn’t listen to any of them
Yes, they did do something, they went ballistic when Trump cancelled flights from China, called him everything in the book and to this day accuse him of not doing anything. Even though he was the one to push the vaccine.

Meanwhile, the IVM trial from PRINCIPLE hasn't yielded shit, and it's been ongoing since last June...
Duke Medical School just announced their trial, which has been going on for awhile. I guess they could have saved some money and just asked Joes Place what the result will be.

Meanwhile, here's a link to a compilation of various studies - https://c19ivermectin.com/

Because it's been made political, if it does turn out that ivermectin is effective under some circumstances, the left will simply dismiss or ignore the evidence, just as they've done with other things that don't support their narrative.

Duke Medical School just announced their trial, which has been going on for awhile. I guess they could have saved some money and just asked Joes Place what the result will be.

Meanwhile, here's a link to a compilation of various studies - https://c19ivermectin.com/

Because it's been made political, if it does turn out that ivermectin is effective under some circumstances, the left will simply dismiss or ignore the evidence, just as they've done with other things that don't support their narrative.

UK's been "studying" it since last June.

If it had any serious potential, I think they'd have release results by now

And this:

In conclusion, we did not demonstrate a significant reduction in viral load between ivermectin and placebo, although a trend for the highest dose is apparent. Whether this drug might have clinical efficacy at lower doses remains debated. We believe that our findings further support the recommendation of the WHO[25], suggesting that it is currently advisable to refrain from administrating ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 outside clinical trials. Considering the reduced tolerability, large, high-dose clinical trials should not be recommended

Duke Medical School just announced their trial
So, they started in June, too, and haven't observed any significant signal, consistent with the PRINCIPLE group.

Meanwhile, other generic drugs exhibited such strong results so soon, trials were abruptly ended out of ethical concerns in preventing placebo patients from getting a drug that might save their lives.

One has to wonder why none of these "top notch institutions" have seen similar signal with ivermectin yet.

Either:

• They are all "in on" the conspiracy, and cannot release findings without the Deep State finding and killing them
  • They simply haven't observed any benefits, and are continuing the trials to completion to be certain

We're >7 months past when they started recruiting patients, so you figure out what's most likely. Use Your Brain

Mebbe your "Ivermectin Bros" are waiting for a completely non-lethal/non-harmful variant of Covid to emerge, so they can dose people and claim "100% efficacy"....

It's FACTS, bro.

UK PRINCIPLE group started a trial on this in June 2021.
I gave you the facts, bro. Post results from it....any results. You can't seem to handle why the study stopped and why that thing is a POS that was made to fail. Ding Dong.

UK's been "studying" it since last June.

If it had any serious potential, I think they'd have release results by now

And this:

In conclusion, we did not demonstrate a significant reduction in viral load between ivermectin and placebo, although a trend for the highest dose is apparent. Whether this drug might have clinical efficacy at lower doses remains debated. We believe that our findings further support the recommendation of the WHO[25], suggesting that it is currently advisable to refrain from administrating ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 outside clinical trials. Considering the reduced tolerability, large, high-dose clinical trials should not be recommended
You are such a misinformation machine! UK study was stopped because UK approved molnupiravir and bought 420k units. Not to mention $2.2B agreement with the US. Who was part of the Principle study? Oh yeah, Merck. You're so damn blind.

And this piece of trash study!??!! You and the other bonehead constantly complain about the RCTs out there that show positive results for IVM and you come up with this turd?

1. Grossly underpowered
2. Doesn't indicate enrollment criteria (90% screened didn't end up in the study!)
3. Doesn't indicate fasting state
4. You don't know if they actually took the medication (you know good ole 33's criteria)
5. Both treatment arms actually showed a LARGER reduction in viral load (log 10)
6. High proportion of dropouts!

Low quality of evidence! Trash study dude! Great job giving MASSIVE doses to people and proving that the damn drug is safe at high doses though!

No. I gave YOU the facts.

ANOTHER study, with massive doses, that showed ZERO efficacy.
No, you gave me nothing but your BS about the principle study. Then I gave you facts. Then I gave you a demolition of your "ANOTHER study" that actually showed reduction in the treatment arms lol but was a low quality study. Nice work!

You are such a misinformation machine! UK study was stopped because UK approved molnupiravir and bought 420k units.

No, that's not why they said it was "stopped".
And it was going on for 7+ months. Other generic drugs tested on Covid saw results within a few WEEKS, and those studies were cut short because of the dramatic effects.

Why is Ivermectin different? Why is there no clear signal in these carefully designed, prospective studies?

Mebbe your "Ivermectin Bros" are waiting for a completely non-lethal/non-harmful variant of Covid to emerge, so they can dose people and claim "100% efficacy"....
Maybe you should learn to wait for data to emerge and not jump on the first thing that comes out that supports your political position. Maybe you should learn to not double down when you are proved wrong. Maybe you should learn to not be so condescending when you are proved wrong so often.

Wait.... you posted multiple times there would be 2.5 million deaths in the US the first year. Well we're a little over a third of that in 2 years, which isn't good, but still way better than you predicted. Hmmmm, didn't you repeatedly say there was no such thing as asymptomatic, that people were just pre-symptomatic? Turns out about 40% of people were truly asymptomatic. Do we want to get into the cloth mask discussion? Or natural immunity? Shank has been ridiculed by many, yet Shank has been more right than you in most cases.

Maybe you should learn to wait for data to emerge

Been waiting on those two studies from Duke and UK Principle now for >6 months.
EVERY OTHER generic drug that has shown clear benefits has been identified in <3 months.

At some point, you have to recognize the "disconnect" is that ivermectin is either completely useless, or provides such modest benefits that they are not detectable, which means they're mostly ineffective.

Furthermore, nearly ALL the people that these drugs would be investigated on, are being tested against a less-virulent strain of the virus, as the original virus and Delta aren't infecting people anymore. So, as I've already noted for you, if they find it "kinda works" against Omicron, it ain't the same thing as the drugs already found effective against those earlier strains.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Been waiting on those two studies from Duke and UK Principle now for >6 months.
EVERY OTHER generic drug that has shown clear benefits has been identified in <3 months.

At some point, you have to recognize the "disconnect" is that ivermectin is either completely useless, or provides such modest benefits that they are not detectable, which means they're mostly ineffective.

Furthermore, nearly ALL the people that these drugs would be investigated on, are being tested against a less-virulent strain of the virus, as the original virus and Delta aren't infecting people anymore. So, as I've already noted for you, if they find it "kinda works" against Omicron, it ain't the same thing as the drugs already found effective against those earlier strains.

First of all, Ivermectin is being used in various other places in the world as a treatment. Just like with every other Covid treatment, results vary, and depend greatly on timing. I posted a link with a comprehensive list of studies, with mixed results. I don't cherry pick like you do. I don't immediately dismiss results that disagree with my position, mostly because I don't take hard and fast positions that I might have to defend later.

You've been wrong way more than right. Stop doubling down. Stop moving the goalpost. You really only have a handful of people who believe you.

No, that's not why they said it was "stopped".
And it was going on for 7+ months. Other generic drugs tested on Covid saw results within a few WEEKS, and those studies were cut short because of the dramatic effects.

Why is Ivermectin different? Why is there no clear signal in these carefully designed, prospective studies?
It was stopped due to "supply shortage" which as you know Merck makes the drug so there is no "supply shortage". low dose study, only 3 days of treatment, and including parts past 7 days is a flawed study. There were NO results posted showing what you say. Just a statement which so happened to coincide with their deals for a competing drug. You're brainless.

And shown to be ineffective the right will ignore it. Ivm has not shown any benefit what so ever ...simple as that... every hosp system in the world/us will gladly give it if it works... as unlikely as that situation is

First of all, Ivermectin is being used in various other places in the world as a treatment.

This has no bearing on whether it is "effective".

And two key prospective studies have apparently not seen any "signal" to that effect in over 7 months of testing.

First of all, Ivermectin is being used in various other places in the world as a treatment. Just like with every other Covid treatment, results vary, and depend greatly on timing. I posted a link with a comprehensive list of studies, with mixed results. I don't cherry pick like you do

"I posted mixed results" but "I'm cherry picking the ones I like"

Yep.

"Mixed results" means "random outcomes".

And they are trash studies.. its simple as that. dex is cheaper than IVM and is only SOC for c19

And, as I've noted for the "programmable MAGAs" here, dexamethasone benefits were seen within WEEKS of the prospective studies being started. So they CUT THOSE STUDIES SHORT because they deemed it "unethical" to deny a useful treatment to future study patients who would be stuck in the "placebo group".

Yet, somehow, ivermectin is "different" and they'll let those studies continue to run and "deprive" people of a useful medication in the Conspiracy Theorists Minds....

These folks are so programmable, they'll eat horse paste and drink their own pee before they'll take a life-saving vaccine. That's how far down the Rabbit Hole they are today...

Reactions: *33*
The dude who can't give 1 quality study calling others trash...
You think this is a great study bonehead? Love how you pick apart something I posted, but are an idiot when it comes to this trash study. BTW how did your prediction of that IVM obv study not getting peer reviewed turn out?

You're pathetic you can't stand up to what idiot Joe posts.

You think this is a great study bonehead? Love how you pick apart something I posted, but are an idiot when it comes to this trash study. BTW how did your prediction of that IVM obv study not getting peer reviewed turn out?

You're pathetic you can't stand up to what idiot Joe posts.

why don’t you do a review on the study and demonstrate you have the ability to actually understand doing a journal club.

yeah it got peer reviewed by a 12 yo…congrats… what journal was it peer reviewed through?

why don’t you do a review on the study and demonstrate you have the ability to actually understand doing a journal club.

yeah it got peer reviewed by a 12 yo…congrats… what journal was it peer reviewed through?
Already gave my thoughts bonehead. And go look it up for yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT