ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Vaccines Linked to Increases in Heart, Blood and Brain Disorders

As if we needed more evidence on the effectiveness of COVID and any other vaccine, but yet even with all the scientific evidence, some of you crackpots will spew Twitter and other non-medical information thinking it is the truth.

Were COVID-19 Vaccines to Blame for Infertility? Heart Attacks? A New Report Weighs In​

The Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines can cause myocarditis but evidence suggests they don’t cause infertility, Guillain-Barré syndrome or Bell’s palsy, according to a new report.
The report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine reviewed evidence for more than a dozen potential harms of the COVID-19 vaccines after the Health Resources and Services Administration requested it form a committee to do so. The report addresses many of the health conditions that fueled vaccine skepticism during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Myocarditis and pericarditis – inflammation of the heart muscle and the lining outside the heart, respectively – have rarely been observed after the Moderna and Pfizer shots. It’s more common among young males within a week of receiving the second shot. Most patients respond well to medicine and recover quickly.
The committee found that evidence suggests the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines don’t cause Guillain-Barré syndrome – a rare condition in which a person’s own immune system attacks their body’s nerves. Data additionally suggests the shots don’t cause infertility or Bell’s palsy, a condition that causes sudden weakness in the muscles of one side of the face.

Evidence also suggests the shots don’t cause thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome – a rare blood clotting condition also called TTS – or heart attack, according to the report.
The report found that evidence was inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship for several potential harms, including chronic headache, tinnitus, capillary leak syndrome and sudden death.
“Despite a large body of evidence from extraordinary efforts by investigators around the world, our committee found that in many cases, if not most, evidence was insufficient to accept or reject causality for a particular potential harm from a specific COVID-19 vaccine,” committee vice chair Anne Bass of Weill Cornell Medicine said in a statement.

Bass noted that identifying a harm does not mean it happens frequently.
“Harms associated with vaccines are rare,” she said.
The report comes shortly after another published by the CDC found that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not linked to sudden cardiac death among previously healthy young people.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...ertility-heart-attacks-a-new-report-weighs-in

Meanwhile, more research of an actual reason cancer is becoming more common in young adults

New Research Shows Accelerated Aging Linked to Increased Cancer Risk in Younger Adults​

• Younger generations may be aging prematurely, a new study presented at a conference by the American Association for Cancer Research found.
  • This could be tied to rising rates of some cancers in young people, researchers said.
  • Some factors that contribute to "accelerated aging" are controllable, while others are genetic, according to experts.

Turbo cancer.. that doesn't sound good at all

Here is what Wikipedia tells us:“Turbo cancer is an anti-vaccination myth centred on the idea that people vaccinated against COVID-19, especially with mRNA vaccines, are suffering from a high incidence of fast-developing cancers. The myth, spread by a number of vaccine opponents and related influencers including doctors, has no factual basis."Wikipedia sources only 2 of the 26 Turbo Cancer papers, which is almost sad. Furthermore, it quotes a certain David Gorski

"David Gorski summarized the "turbo cancer" phenomenon as "the usual misinformation techniques used by antivaxxers: Citing anecdotes, wild speculation about biological mechanisms without a firm basis in biology, and conflating correlation with causation."

turbo cancer” isn’t a thing. Oncologists don’t recognize it as a phenomenon, nor do cancer biologists, and if you search for it on PubMed, you won’t find a reference to it."

Meanwhile, more research of an actual reason cancer is becoming more common in young adults

New Research Shows Accelerated Aging Linked to Increased Cancer Risk in Younger Adults​

• Younger generations may be aging prematurely, a new study presented at a conference by the American Association for Cancer Research found.
  • This could be tied to rising rates of some cancers in young people, researchers said.
  • Some factors that contribute to "accelerated aging" are controllable, while others are genetic, according to experts.

Probably from PFAs and microplastics exposure. Something anti-vaxxers won't address, because their disinformation-spreading corporate Overlords make too much money polluting.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and Pinehawk
As if we needed more evidence on the effectiveness of COVID and any other vaccine, but yet even with all the scientific evidence, some of you crackpots will spew Twitter and other non-medical information thinking it is the truth.

Were COVID-19 Vaccines to Blame for Infertility? Heart Attacks? A New Report Weighs In​

The Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines can cause myocarditis but evidence suggests they don’t cause infertility, Guillain-Barré syndrome or Bell’s palsy, according to a new report.
The report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine reviewed evidence for more than a dozen potential harms of the COVID-19 vaccines after the Health Resources and Services Administration requested it form a committee to do so. The report addresses many of the health conditions that fueled vaccine skepticism during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Myocarditis and pericarditis – inflammation of the heart muscle and the lining outside the heart, respectively – have rarely been observed after the Moderna and Pfizer shots. It’s more common among young males within a week of receiving the second shot. Most patients respond well to medicine and recover quickly.
The committee found that evidence suggests the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines don’t cause Guillain-Barré syndrome – a rare condition in which a person’s own immune system attacks their body’s nerves. Data additionally suggests the shots don’t cause infertility or Bell’s palsy, a condition that causes sudden weakness in the muscles of one side of the face.

Evidence also suggests the shots don’t cause thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome – a rare blood clotting condition also called TTS – or heart attack, according to the report.
The report found that evidence was inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship for several potential harms, including chronic headache, tinnitus, capillary leak syndrome and sudden death.
“Despite a large body of evidence from extraordinary efforts by investigators around the world, our committee found that in many cases, if not most, evidence was insufficient to accept or reject causality for a particular potential harm from a specific COVID-19 vaccine,” committee vice chair Anne Bass of Weill Cornell Medicine said in a statement.

The report comes shortly after another published by the CDC found that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not linked to sudden cardiac death among previously healthy young people.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...ertility-heart-attacks-a-new-report-weighs-in

These idiots have no clue what the National Academies of Sciences even is...

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk

Interesting. A little confusing whether the cancer is causing accelerated aging or whether the accelerated aging is causing the cancer. If faster aging is causing more cancer, what's accelerating the aging?

Interesting. A little confusing whether the cancer is causing accelerated aging or whether the accelerated aging is causing the cancer. If faster aging is causing more cancer, what's accelerating the aging?

Accelerated aging is generally going to refer to earlier incidence of aging-related diseases.

We already now know that microplastics accumulate in, and likely cause, arterial plaques - a disease associated with aging - and in much younger people...

Reasonably certain we are going to find more and more links as people start looking for more examples and data.

Accelerated aging is generally going to refer to earlier incidence of aging-related diseases.

We already now know that microplastics accumulate in, and likely cause, arterial plaques - a disease associated with aging - and in much younger people...

Reasonably certain we are going to find more and more links as people start looking for more examples and data.
Aren't you a big pro bio-lab meat guy?

Reactions: Scruddy
Yes, totally agree. Microfibers and microfibers were one of the reasons I refused to wear face masks for an exercise in mass psychosis.
Just wait until the lefties learn about all the micronplastics embedded in their lung tissue from wearing useless masks for so many years. I feel terrible for the children that are going to be impacted down the line who were forced to wear sweaty decomposing ppl masks for 7 hours a day/5 days a week. And to think, masks weren't even backed up by the science the left claims to worship so fervently.
Aren't you a big pro bio-lab meat guy?
Isn't that crap also being banned around the world over links to cancer?

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
Just wait until the lefties learn about all the micronplastics embedded in their lung tissue from wearing useless masks for so many years. I feel terrible for the children that are going to be impacted down the line who were forced to wear sweaty decomposing ppl masks for 7 hours a day/5 days a week. And to think, masks weren't even backed up by the science the left claims to worship so fervently.

Isn't that crap also being banned around the world over links to cancer?
Yes. And Joes Place being pro meat grown in plastic while discussing the concerns of micro plastics is peak Joes Place.

Will we see more information coming out as it’s been a few years after the jab and we have more case studies available?
Time is needed to truly study medicine.

No, it’s still a vaccine. Its effectiveness depends on the strain you got vaccinated for and the flu strain that ends up going around.
Correct.
No one has ever denied that it doesn’t “prevent” the flu. In fact the effectiveness is a publicly available statistic every year.

Reactions: sober_teacher
My sister has Covid right now. Her symptoms were a slight fever and a headache.
She got the first two shots/vaccines but no Boosters since. She had Covid about three years ago with more serious effects and got the Regeneron treatment which was available then. She felt better within 24 hours.
The virus has mutated so much that some don’t notice it other than thinking they’ve got spring allergies or just a runny nose.

Last edited:
Will we see more information coming out as it’s been a few years after the jab and we have more case studies available?
That information is already out there.

The vaccines are protective against getting Covid, severity, AND 40% effective against Long Covid (overall). Very likely protective against Long Covid in children (although targeted study results are not yet available). Millions of US kids have Long Covid in some form right now...

Healthcare workers have been wearing those for decades.
Yet, we have no evidence they shed microplastics and cause health problems for them.

Yet, here you are, spreading more disinformation...
Yeah except they throw those masks away routinely and don't wear the same disposable mask for 7 hour time periods for 5 days a week. This truly isn't complicated, yet here you are. Struggling.

As far as claiming there's no info on microplastic breakdown from ppl masks you're either lying outright or grossly ignorant. Hard to tell with you.

Yeah except they throw those masks away routinely and don't wear the same disposable mask for 7 hour time periods
They sure as shit do wear them for "7 hour periods".

Apparently, you've never been in a hospital or OR.

strategize for showing your butthole to the board first, is my bet

Did you miss the last part of the sentence you cut out or are you just illiterate?
Well, they’re disposable for a reason - they’re not supposed to be worn for multiple days.

I’d venture to guess that depending on the hospital department they’re in, they’re more likely to switch out more than once per day even.

When worn correctly, the masks they wear in hospitals are effective at preventing the spread of disease. That’s simply not disputable.

They sure as shit do wear them for "7 hour periods".

Apparently, you've never been in a hospital or OR.
Unless it’s a 7 hour OR procedure I sure hope to God they are changing masks.
Can you imagine the contamination they are causing moving from one OR procedure to another and to another.
I suppose if they wear a bunny suit, shoe covers or a hair boof they can walk around the entire hospital as well.

Can you imagine the contamination they are causing moving from one OR procedure to another and to another.
I suppose if they wear a bunny suit, shoe covers or a hair boof they can walk around the entire hospital as well.
I said above, to some extent I’d guess that might depend on the department you’re in, but overall yeah - if nothing else I’d assume most workers will swap out after lunch.

In theory, if one worked 7 hours solid without a break I think they’re able to wear them throughout and still be effective.

Yes, the masks are disposable and thrown away between procedures. When worn properly for that period of time they also cause bruising. They're also not meant for exercise and excessive respiration and sweat will break down the polypropylene particles even faster which are then, of course, inhaled.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Yes, the masks are disposable and thrown away between procedures. When worn properly for that period of time they also cause bruising. They're also not meant for exercise and excessive respiration and sweat will break down the polypropylene particles even faster which are then, of course, inhaled.
Stop with all that science stuff. The people who believe boys can be girls and call that science don't appreciate you teaching them anything.

Did you miss the last part
I quoted the important part.

HCWs wear masks for MOST of their shifts when they work in ORs, ICUs and infectious environments.
Hell, lab workers will wear them for most of their days, as well.

Lots of them do not. During Covid, they wore masks for entire shifts.
And some surgeries can last 10-14 hrs (and yes, surgeons will change masks when they take a break, but will wear the same one for hours while in the OR)

You'd have gotten banned from social media for suggesting this just a couple years ago.. "misinformation" and all that, right?

First, how many times has this topic been brought up on this board? lol! Next, I haven't read any of the responses, don't have the time to read through all that bs.

The thing that gets me, and always has even before the covid vaccine, is that humanity is a lot better off with vaccines. Am I saying that I trust the pharmaceutical companies in all they do? F no, they're a combination of good intentions corrupted by corporate greed....anything to make that dollar! That's an entirely different conversation. But yes, we are better off with most vaccines. The people that are against them, that have no underlying conditions that prevent them from receiving them, a lot of those same people (in my experience) have no problem binge drinking or doing other "recreational activities" which probably have the same or worse side affects on their bodies. Or for example take dietary supplements, or workout supplements, or even medication developed for diabetics for weight loss without a lot of testing or clinical trial at times. Those are just some examples....you could throw in many other things people put into their bodies that have a lot worse side effects than most vaccines. Now I am not saying I don't drink, or do some of the same above, I do on some of it for sure, but it just gets me when people are hardcore anti-vax yet have no problem polluting their body with other things that are socially acceptable with the majority.

This vaccine became too political, the fact that it's still brought up reflects that.

I voted for Trump once...I voted for Obama twice, but didn't dislike McCain. I lean more right than left, I am Christian.

I say the last statement, because those things especially, party and faith based affiliation, people sometimes feel like it has to be one way or the other. Everybody is entitled to make their own choices, I just am tired of the hate and judgement people receive one way or the other.

Maybe page 5 of this topic isn't the best spot for this, but whatever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT