ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Christie Brinkley photograph

Kinnick.At.Night

HR Legend
Jun 27, 2018
This is Christie Brinkley with emerging movie star/socialite and Playboy model Dorothy Stratten, and her husband, Paul Snider. Stratten and Snider were both dead within months of this photograph in a murder/suicide acted out by Snider.

paul%2Bchristy%2Bdorothy.jpg

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Paul’s pants were snug.
I listened to a podcast on the Dorothy Stratten story. They made it sound like she was a very sweet and naive girl. Snider was clearly a world class shitbag. He sounded like the type of doucher who’d stuff a big rubber cock in his tight pants. He found Dorothy taking orders at a Dairy Queen, convinced her to model and she wound up in Playboy. Then after she started to figure out what a POS he was, she dumped him for another guy, so Snider blew her head off after violating her with an object.

I listened to a podcast on the Dorothy Stratten story. They made it sound like she was a very sweet and naive girl. Snider was clearly a world class shitbag. He sounded like the type of doucher who’d stuff a big rubber cock in his tight pants. He found Dorothy taking orders at a Dairy Queen, convinced her to model and she wound up in Playboy. Then after she started to figure out what a POS he was, she dumped him for another guy, so Snider blew her head off after violating her with an object.

Other guy was Peter Bogdanovich.

Hef raped her when she first got to Playboy. Another world-class shitbag.

Star 80. A someone else said, Hugh Hefner was a rapist. As is Bill Cosby. And Bill Maher was a huge Hef butt buddy and present at his so called parties.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
And then she married a harmless Catholic piano player but that didn't work out, either.
Both Billy Joel’s parents were JEWISH and family fled the holocaust.

maybe you misunderstood “only the good die young” in which he was mocking the prudishness of Catholic girls who “start too late”?

Okay fine. She married a good Jewish boy.
Who said he was trying to be good? ;)

one of greatest singer songwriters though.

52nd street is sublime.

Allentown’s “they threw an American flag in our face” description of how Reagan Revolution broke the unions and allowed corporate takeover of all govt and society still makes me choke up, it hurts so much to hear. My grandparents worked in the steel mills and stamping plants in Cleveland and the tire plants in Akron, fought in wars. Second generation immigrants, married to families who had been here for almost 200 years. Patriotic, then their kids generation stabbed in back by fake corporate militaristic patriotism of Reagan.

what an uptown girl Brinkley was though…

Reactions: littlez
Who said he was trying to be good? ;)

one of greatest singer songwriters though.

52nd street is sublime.

Allentown’s “they threw an American flag in our face” description of how Reagan Revolution broke the unions and allowed corporate takeover of all govt and society still makes me choke up, it hurts so much to hear. My grandparents worked in the steel mills and stamping plants in Cleveland and the tire plants in Akron, fought in wars. Second generation immigrants, married to families who had been here for almost 200 years. Patriotic, then their kids generation stabbed in back by fake corporate militaristic patriotism of Reagan.

what an uptown girl Brinkley was though…
Billy Joel is a national treasure IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT