ADVERTISEMENT

Credit to the New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays

No. Republicans are bought and sold by the NRA as are, sadly many Democrats as well.
Yep, hell a lot of Dems are just flat out scared to touch it because of nra funding opposition candidates. Screw the NRA, lives are more important than elections

Welp, looks like I clicked on the wrong thread to say this. But I was going to give a kudos out to HORT since most of the posters in the long threads actually realize that things need to change and are willing to come together on this.

Pretty sad that you view trying to prevent children from being slaughtered at school as a “political narrative.”
I don't view it that way. Have you read chis posts the past 2 years? Dude is legit happy this terrible event happened so it could push things his way politically.

Reactions: NCHawk5
This is a feel good thing to make themselves feel better or to say they did something so it becomes message board materials like it is on here. This will not do ANYTHING to fix the problem. To hold a moment of silence, sit a press conference and yell like Kerr did does NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all smoke and mirror bullshit. Only way to attempt to make things better is to elect people that align with the way you think. No law or ban is fixing anything.

Uvalde, a hundred years ago, was represented in Congress by Speaker of the House and future Vice President John Nance Garner. Today it is represented by this hack.

ADVERTISEMENT