ADVERTISEMENT

Credit where credit is due-Iowa State Women End No. 6 Baylor’s 61-Game Home Winning Streak

Meh, looks like Covid impacted the team. Not to mention a lack of fans in the stand.

This like so many other things this year are in need of a giant asterisk beside them.

Meh, looks like Covid impacted the team. Not to mention a lack of fans in the stand.

This like so many other things this year are in need of a giant asterisk beside them.
Meh. Kim Mulkay-hee is a giant b**** so I feel no sympathy.

Also, this explains why she was b****ing about why this season was being played despite the covid issues that should be avoidable, but aren't because athletes are still young and stupid people who aren't all going to follow the rules and don't care if they're the "one" that ruins it for everyone.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I have degrees from both ISU and Iowa, and have nothing but the greatest respect for both of them, and I really appreciate what it took to derail Baylor. Womens' basket ball has been to much UConn for the last few years. Much like college football and Alabams. The NCAA needs to find away to insure a level playing field for all teams competing.

I have degrees from both ISU and Iowa, and have nothing but the greatest respect for both of them, and I really appreciate what it took to derail Baylor. Womens' basket ball has been to much UConn for the last few years. Much like college football and Alabams. The NCAA needs to find away to insure a level playing field for all teams competing.
It’s a tough call. I believe in the free market, but the rich seem to get richer.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT