ADVERTISEMENT

Creepy Photos

roermond-grave.jpg
I dont get this one.

Pretty sure it's the Jim Jones "Jonestown Massacre". He and his followers drank some drink with poison in it.

Yep. This is where the term "drink the koolaid" comes from.

An emphatic "HELL NAH" to all of these. Especially so Post #2

1-photo-u1

Crazy Uncle. I'm sure this girl will not forget it.

Last edited:
Let it be clear. I did not enjoy posting my pic. But it shows what those that are oppressed and have strong faith, what they will do.

I apologize if anyone was offended. It is factual history. Not fake news. If someone didn't claim bonespurs, he might have observed it.

Reactions: jasonrann
There was a great story by the son of an ambassador (I think), from the Ken Burns Vietnam. The ambassador's kids were driving him crazy hanging out in his office. The older son asked his dad what was going on down the street. The Ambassador told him to take his little brother with him and find out.

This is what they watched. He said his mom about killed his dad because of it!

• Sad
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Let it be clear. I did not enjoy posting my pic. But it shows what those that are oppressed and have strong faith, what they will do.

I apologize if anyone was offended. It is factual history. Not fake news. If someone didn't claim bonespurs, he might have observed it.
Nobody cares. It is what it is. Leave the politics out of this thread.

His family was the reason he did it. He was unfairly convicted of a crime that he didn't commit but if he died in office his family would still receive his pension.
Dang. That’s devotion.

His family was the reason he did it. He was unfairly convicted of a crime that he didn't commit but if he died in office his family would still receive his pension.
At most that’s debatable. There was overwhelming evidence against him.
Budd Dwyer wasn't innocent, you don't shot yourself knowing you are inocent.

You shot youself if you know that if convicted you will lose everything. His wife got a million dollar payout by him dying in office, if he goes to jail she gets nothing.

Last edited:
I remember the first reports of that when I was a kid. I don't remember his name, but a Representative from CA was there right before this happened while doing, basically, a welfare check. He was killed at a nearby airfield while leaving. IIRC, it was less than an hour before the Kool aid.

Leo Ryan was the Congressman's name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT