ADVERTISEMENT

Creepy Photos

Elisa-Lam-7-1300x1122.jpg

She had been reported missing at the beginning of the month. Maintenance workers at the hotel discovered the body when investigating guest complaints of problems with the water supply.

Her disappearance had been widely reported; interest had increased five days prior to her body's discovery when the Los Angeles Police Department released a video of the last time she was known to have been seen, on the day of her disappearance, by an elevator security camera. In the footage, Lam is seen exiting and re-entering the elevator, talking and gesturing in the hallway outside, and sometimes seeming to hide within the elevator, which itself appears to be malfunctioning.

Reactions: pink shizzle
She had been reported missing at the beginning of the month. Maintenance workers at the hotel discovered the body when investigating guest complaints of problems with the water supply.

Her disappearance had been widely reported; interest had increased five days prior to her body's discovery when the Los Angeles Police Department released a video of the last time she was known to have been seen, on the day of her disappearance, by an elevator security camera. In the footage, Lam is seen exiting and re-entering the elevator, talking and gesturing in the hallway outside, and sometimes seeming to hide within the elevator, which itself appears to be malfunctioning.

Yeah, hotel guests reporting foul tasting water and the smell in the showers for the weeks after absolutely freaks me out.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
At most that’s debatable. There was overwhelming evidence against him.
Budd Dwyer wasn't innocent, you don't shot yourself knowing you are inocent.

You shot youself if you know that if convicted you will lose everything. His wife got a million dollar payout by him dying in office, if he goes to jail she gets nothing.

I've never heard that. Everything I've ever read said he was innocent.

Who is it?

Did they ever solve it?

The video of that is gruesome. Don't watch if you have a weak stomach. You have been warned.
Yeah, that was one of those “I wish I hadn’t” moments several years ago. There were other pictures available, but I went with the SFW version.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Definitely creepy but not Rob Hall. “Green Boots” as he is known is most likely an Indian climber from the mid 90’s. Hall died on the southern route, this picture / green boots is on the northern route.

My bad. Thanks for letting me know.

I think this is Hall

e0a8b5fc11c11743e2e7b90276c51e23.jpg

Source:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawki97
My bad. Thanks for letting me know.

I think this is Hall

main-qimg-ec759f87028a60674749facfe60720a1.webp

Source:

Yeah, that’s the one that is most likely Hall. Right suit and right location - so creepy.

If any of you sickos like the nasty stuff, you can visit bestgore.com. its beyond nasty

ADVERTISEMENT