ADVERTISEMENT

Creepy Photos

an4nRM0_460s.jpg

Survivors of the Eastern Front, ‘41-‘45, is one of the more exclusive clubs, I’d imagine.

What is this?

Ronnie McNutt. Former soldier, had problems with depression, PTSD, substance abuse, etc. He committed suicide on Facebook live with a shotgun under the chin. It wasn't taken down by FB for a couple hours so it has circulated all over the web. To make matters worse, the absolute bottom of the human trash barrel of internet trolls are working to find ways to sneak footage and gifs of the moment he pulls the trigger into other forms of media (tik tok, etc.) by making it look like something else (e.g. check out my mickey mouse dance!) and even worse, sending it to friends and family members in a way to trick them into seeing it.

Reactions: WisestIowan
article-2087023-0F73695C00000578-750_964x725.jpg

Suicide Cliff is 820 feet above sea level with most of that being a vertical drop to the rocks just behind the Last Command Post. It provides cool breezes and breathtaking views of the ocean and the hills of Northern Saipan. Suicide Cliff has a similar history as Banzai Cliff. The name came from the mass suicides of Japanese civilians at the end of the Battle of Saipan. Rather than surrender, Japanese families lined up on the cliff's edge from youngest to oldest. Each in turn gave the one in front a push.

All of these are just tragic, but guys like that piss me off actually. You have your whole life in front of you but you die by intentionally doing something extremely dangerous.
"Remember that chap about twenty years ago? I forget his name. Climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. When they asked him, they said 'why did you go up there to die?' He said 'I didn't, I went up there to live.'"

Pakour accident. Supposedly he "landed" the trick and then missed a step and fell off a 17 story building.
Reminds me of one of my all time favorite Norm Macdonald jokes:

“Cliff diving - now there’s a hell of a sport. You’re either grand national champion, or stuff on a rock.”

How in the H-E-L-L did you survive that? Are you made out of rubber?
June 14th 2004 on R16 going into Dallas center at like 11pm. Ripped 30% of the skin off my body, lost a D1 scholarship, and slid on the ground long enough to remember thinking "just keep your head off the ground". I low slid the bike after locking the front wheel and thank God everyday the bike didn't take out one of my friends who had stopped in the middle of the road(which is why I locked my breaks) I slide between them on the road and if I would have touched either of them I would have been dead. The bike went past them, off the road, ramped up a ditch and hit a telephone poll like 6 feet off the ground breaking the bike in half at the weld on the frame. if you read the bigfoot thread this was another time "j" was there. /csb

It was a 2004 sv650s and I had it pegged.

Last edited:
article-2087023-0F73695C00000578-750_964x725.jpg

Suicide Cliff is 820 feet above sea level with most of that being a vertical drop to the rocks just behind the Last Command Post. It provides cool breezes and breathtaking views of the ocean and the hills of Northern Saipan. Suicide Cliff has a similar history as Banzai Cliff. The name came from the mass suicides of Japanese civilians at the end of the Battle of Saipan. Rather than surrender, Japanese families lined up on the cliff's edge from youngest to oldest. Each in turn gave the one in front a push.
No, no...you go ahead...I can wait.

I think it is a Russian submachine gun.

That gun has a wooden receiver the one in the "op" appears to have a metal receiver.

Edit* but then again the 42 has metal coming back into the stock where as the gun in the photo appears to have wood the rotted out.

WE NEED THE DEETS!!

(THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE HROT THREAD FWIW MY WORKRATE HAS BEEN SHIT TODAY)

Reactions: ironside1
ADVERTISEMENT