ADVERTISEMENT

Creepy Photos

ReynaldoDagsa_1798580c.jpg

Reactions: SpyderHawk
I’ll never watch this. His demeanor was described as pretty much nonchalant just prior to his death.
And I believe his dog was there too. Poor pupper.

Good decision not to watch it. I’ve seen a lot in my time and this is up there with it. I wouldn’t say he was nonchalant, just at peace with the decision he was about to make or might make.

You could also hear people trying to call him over Facebook and he kept declining the call. There was someone that he was talking to right before, but I don’t think it was a friend. I would be curious to know what was said to him because that conversation reaffirmed his decision. For that reason, I feel like he was open to the possibility of that person changing his mind.

I'm not sure, but looking at the helmet, I think it is a WWII Soviet Union soldier and weapon.
There are tons of videos on YouTube with guys digging in farm fields in Russia and Eastern Europe. Loads of dead WWII soldiers were just covered over where they fell. Three feet under a tractor plowing a field might be a dozen German bodies.

Here’s one example:

Last edited:
I think that is fake. I know Seattle police released new photos a year or two or maybe three but never of Cobian's face.

Actual photo

cobainnew1.jpg

kurt-cobain-suicide-photos-featured.jpg

kurt-cobains-cigarettes-and-towel.jpg

KAT BJELLAND I’d gotten a flight out there to go to the funeral and to hang out with Courtney and support her. In the funeral home, I saw him dead, which was more than disturbing. She made me hold his hand. Isn’t that gross? I just sat there, frozen. Paralyzed. It was icky, awful. I never told anybody that before, except my friends. I just feel like gettin’ it out of my system because I’m sick of holding secrets. I had a nervous breakdown right after that, when I got home to Minneapolis.

MATT LUKIN Years later, Courtney started talking a lot of shit about Mudhoney not being at Kurt’s funeral. I’m like, **** that! We were busy! We were on the other coast! My then-wife was there—I guess I was somewhat represented by her. At one point, Courtney invited each of us to pick a guitar of Kurt’s: “Go pick up a piece of Kurt’s stuff to remember Kurt by.” The only one who took her up on it was Steve Turner. To me, it was like, I knew Kurt, I got my memories. I don’t need her to ****ing help me out with that.

MARK ARM Getting a guitar of Kurt’s? It would make me feel like a vulture, I guess. I spent about a year putting distance between myself and them, so it seemed like a ruse on Courtney’s part somehow. Like she’s buying us off or something.

STEVE TURNER I ran into Courtney somewhere
and she called me a few times and said she really wanted to give me one of Kurt’s guitars, how much Kurt looked up to us and all that kind of stuff. So I went over there and basically took some old, ridiculous guitar that wasn’t any guitar he played. Courtney seemed just kind of lost and crazy to me. I kind of regretted it upon walking into the house. It seemed like total zoo chaos. Kurt’s mom was there, they had the baby, obviously, there’s nannies that were high on drugs. It was like a drug house, a giant mansion with ****ups wandering about. And the guards and the hangers-on and the people that were still trying to get something out of them—the sharks that were living there. I took some stupid guitar at her insistence, and I’ve never seen her since.

I'm not going to even look for it to post but the worst thing I have seen was the 14 year old girl hanging herself several years ago, from a tree in the woods behind her house. Bully victim. Crying and apologizing to her family. When she kicked over the chair/stool she meant it. She didn't fight for her life at all. She wanted that death.

KAT BJELLAND I’d gotten a flight out there to go to the funeral and to hang out with Courtney and support her. In the funeral home, I saw him dead, which was more than disturbing. She made me hold his hand. Isn’t that gross? I just sat there, frozen. Paralyzed. It was icky, awful. I never told anybody that before, except my friends. I just feel like gettin’ it out of my system because I’m sick of holding secrets. I had a nervous breakdown right after that, when I got home to Minneapolis.

MATT LUKIN Years later, Courtney started talking a lot of shit about Mudhoney not being at Kurt’s funeral. I’m like, **** that! We were busy! We were on the other coast! My then-wife was there—I guess I was somewhat represented by her. At one point, Courtney invited each of us to pick a guitar of Kurt’s: “Go pick up a piece of Kurt’s stuff to remember Kurt by.” The only one who took her up on it was Steve Turner. To me, it was like, I knew Kurt, I got my memories. I don’t need her to ****ing help me out with that.

MARK ARM Getting a guitar of Kurt’s? It would make me feel like a vulture, I guess. I spent about a year putting distance between myself and them, so it seemed like a ruse on Courtney’s part somehow. Like she’s buying us off or something.

STEVE TURNER I ran into Courtney somewhere
and she called me a few times and said she really wanted to give me one of Kurt’s guitars, how much Kurt looked up to us and all that kind of stuff. So I went over there and basically took some old, ridiculous guitar that wasn’t any guitar he played. Courtney seemed just kind of lost and crazy to me. I kind of regretted it upon walking into the house. It seemed like total zoo chaos. Kurt’s mom was there, they had the baby, obviously, there’s nannies that were high on drugs. It was like a drug house, a giant mansion with ****ups wandering about. And the guards and the hangers-on and the people that were still trying to get something out of them—the sharks that were living there. I took some stupid guitar at her insistence, and I’ve never seen her since.
These guys sound like dicks.

There are tons of videos on YouTube with guys digging in farm fields in Russia and Eastern Europe. Loads of dead WWII soldiers were just covered over where they fell. Three feet under a tractor plowing a field might be a dozen German bodies.

Here’s one example:

Those guys are braver than what I would be. I imagine there is still some live ordnance buried in those fields as well as the graves and memorabilia they uncover. They still find today unexploded buried aerial bombs from WWII scattered across Germany from the air raids on Nazi Europe.

There are also tons of unexploded ordnance still buried across France and Belgium from WWI. You might like this story I am linking to here. Some very eerie photos taken a couple of years ago across the old battlefields.

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2018/05/the-fading-battlefields-of-world-war-i/561353/

There's a documentary out there that I missed on TV that interviewed a group of sailors who were in the ocean at the time the bomb was dropped. In the previews it showed a few of the all saying they were instructed to put their hands over their eyes and not look at it. They all said they could see the "x-rays" of their hand bones through their shut eyelids.

I'm not going to even look for it to post but the worst thing I have seen was the 14 year old girl hanging herself several years ago, from a tree in the woods behind her house. Bully victim. Crying and apologizing to her family. When she kicked over the chair/stool she meant it. She didn't fight for her life at all. She wanted that death.
That's awful. Not that 14 is a fully mature adult but sheesh that's pathetic to bully someone at that age (not that I'm saying it's ok for kids).

Reactions: Tom Paris
There's a documentary out there that I missed on TV that interviewed a group of sailors who were in the ocean at the time the bomb was dropped. In the previews it showed a few of the all saying they were instructed to put their hands over their eyes and not look at it. They all said they could see the "x-rays" of their hand bones through their shut eyelids.
Was that maybe some of the atomic bomb tests after the war in the South Pacific? I may be wrong, but I don't think we had any ships close to Hiroshima during the bombing of that city. What you did say though was true about being able to see bones in their hands from some of the blasts.

I had an uncle in the Air Force who witnessed the Hydrogen Bomb tests on Bikini Atoll in the 50's. He said he was on an observation plane and wanted to see the mushroom cloud. He had to cover his eyes during the detonation and he said as soon as the flash subsided he immediately looked out his observation window (they were flying at about 30-35,000 feet) and said he didn't see the cloud, until he realized that it had already climbed higher than the altitude that they were flying at. All of that took place in a matter of seconds.

Castle Bravo

Was that maybe some of the atomic bomb tests after the war in the South Pacific? I may be wrong, but I don't think we had any ships close to Hiroshima during the bombing of that city. What you did say though was true about being able to see bones in their hands from some of the blasts.

I had an uncle in the Air Force who witnessed the Hydrogen Bomb tests on Bikini Atoll in the 50's. He said he was on an observation plane and wanted to see the mushroom cloud. He had to cover his eyes during the detonation and he said as soon as the flash subsided he immediately looked out his observation window (they were flying at about 30-35,000 feet) and said he didn't see the cloud, until he realized that it had already climbed higher than the altitude that they were flying at. All of that took place in a matter of seconds.

Castle Bravo
Definitely could be. I could be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure they were refering to the actual bomb drop, at least that is how it was protrayed in the trailer. They said something like nobody knew what was going on and everyone was in shock when it was over. All I know is I was pissed I forgot about it and missed it the show!

That's awful. Not that 14 is a fully mature adult but sheesh that's pathetic to bully someone at that age (not that I'm saying it's ok for kids).
Well I’d offer up that there is, what any objective observer would describe as, considerable bullying on here. If you think about it. And for a bunch of supposed adults it is pretty shameful.

Now back to the regularly scheduled good thread.

Those guys are braver than what I would be. I imagine there is still some live ordnance buried in those fields as well as the graves and memorabilia they uncover. They still find today unexploded buried aerial bombs from WWII scattered across Germany from the air raids on Nazi Europe.

There are also tons of unexploded ordnance still buried across France and Belgium from WWI. You might like this story I am linking to here. Some very eerie photos taken a couple of years ago across the old battlefields.

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2018/05/the-fading-battlefields-of-world-war-i/561353/

They estimated 3-5 Million unexploded ordinances in Cambodia as of 2018.

Now I feel a little bad about liking KMFDM.
Ehhhh I wouldn’t, they tried to blame them and Marilyn Manson way back then. Marilyn Manson was ruined for me when I found out about his sexual assault allegations and all that other crap. KMFDM’s last album was actually pretty good I thought.

ADVERTISEMENT