ADVERTISEMENT

Creepy Photos

Rather than surrender, Japanese families lined up on the cliff's edge from youngest to oldest. Each in turn gave the one in front a push.
Screw that. If you’re checking out anyway then go out with some panache. Do a swan dive off that sumbitch. Or a gainer backflip. And be sure to drop your pants and play a drum solo on your ass cheeks on the way down.

I forgot to add to the thread.

A few years ago there was a video put out by a drug cartel. I forget which one. Anyway they had a number of women lined up on their knees in front of a ditch topless. They made a speech and then began going down the line decapitating each one.

Reactions: SpyderHawk

A few years ago there was a video put out by a drug cartel. I forget which one. Anyway they had a number of women lined up on their knees in front of a ditch topless. They made a speech and then began going down the line decapitating each one.

I recently saw a similar video where a rival drug cartel captured a woman from the other cartel. Her hands were tied behind her back and they slowly but deliberately cut of her arms one at a time. Then her head and then her legs. She was awake up until they finished the 2nd arm and started at her neck. It was trippy and disturbing.

I recently saw a similar video where a rival drug cartel captured a woman from the other cartel. Her hands were tied behind her back and they slowly but deliberately cut of her arms one at a time. Then her head and then her legs. She was awake up until they finished the 2nd arm and started at her neck. It was trippy and disturbing.

Why the hell are you two looking for and then actually watching videos like this.

I understand liking on this thread can be strange. Your not necessarily liking the idea or photo but the share.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

I saw that one too.

It’s hard to truly believe there’s real evil in the world unless you see it.
I wasn’t looking for it. I believe it was an article on Facebook that included a video.

I guess maybe I’m adult enough to see it.
I'm an adult who fully realizes there is real evil in the world. I have zero interest in watching a woman being tortured to death.

Why the hell are you two looking for and then actually watching videos like this.

I'm a bit of a sicko for that stuff. About once a year or so I go to bestgore.com and watch a bunch of videos. It satisfies my morbid curiosity for the year. When I was younger I used to watch the Banned from Television and Faces of Death vhs videos.

Idk if it comes from reading horror books as a kid or if its just a part of my natural psyche.

I'm a bit of a sicko for that stuff. About once a year or so I go to bestgore.com and watch a bunch of videos. It satisfies my morbid curiosity for the year. When I was younger I used to watch the Banned from Television and Faces of Death vhs videos.

Idk if it comes from reading horror books as a kid or if its just a part of my natural psyche.
It’s alright I have never figured out how a sniper could look another human in the face and pull the trigger but there is people who can

How do you unsee that?

How do you unsee that?
How do you think the women felt as they heard one by one down the line as the kill people.. knowing you are going to get yours. And I’m reality they where probably the wives of a rival drug cartel.. we really need to let medlellin drug cartel back in charge

Screw that. If you’re checking out anyway then go out with some panache. Do a swan dive off that sumbitch. Or a gainer backflip. And be sure to drop your pants and play a drum solo on your ass cheeks on the way down.

Make sure to yell "so far so goooooood" on the way down

ADVERTISEMENT