ADVERTISEMENT

Crickets from the Kammie....

If you want to hear her public speaking skills, she killed it on her nom speech Thursday, Trump was poop tweeting during it. 5 stars would recommend.
Her nomination speech compared to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's, was like listening to a Rhodes Scholar speak versus a kindergartener. Trump is so dementia ridden and low energy that he can barely muster the strength to open his mouth. We could only wish, as when he does it's just a bunch of gobbledygook words with no clear thought process. Like when he tried to say... Velemnuezela! Or called his wife Mercedes.

Last edited:
Reactions: torbee
Her nomination speech compared to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's, was like listening to a Rhodes Scholar speak versus a kindergartener. Trump is so dementia ridden and low energy that he can barely muster the strength to open his mouth. We could only wish, as when he does it's just a bunch of gobbledygook words with no clear though process. Like when he tried to say... Velemnuezela! Or called his wife Mercedes.
If Trump goes to prison it will be his first complete sentence.

She's running a worse basement campaign than Biden was and it's especially funny since in her minimal media appearances she's now also being disciplined and told to shut up by Chuck Schumer of all people lmao

Kamala harris is not the president of the United States, Joe Biden is.

Kamala need not respond to this.
Let's see, Hillary beat Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser by three and a half million votes. Choir Boy Joe beat Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser by 8 and 1/2 million votes. I wonder if Kamala is going to hit double digits beating that loser?

Reactions: GOHOX69
The Taliban had been using these rules forever but now they made it official.

KABUL, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Afghanistan's Taliban formally codified a long set of rules governing morality this week, ranging from requiring women to cover their faces and men to grow beards to banning car drivers from playing music, the Justice Ministry said.
The rules, promoted as in line with Islamic sharia law and to be enforced by the morality ministry, were based on a decree by the Taliban's supreme spiritual leader in 2022 and were now officially published as law, a Justice Ministry spokesman said.

Hillary lost bro lolol
Duh, she lost the electoral college vote. You and I both know she beat Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser by three and a half million popular votes. Although no doubt you're still hanging on to the long dead thread of a stolen election, hilariously. More people wanted Hillary and Choir Boy Joe (by Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's words... Joe in a landslide) as President than wanted Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. That, my friend, is a real fact. not one of your alternate facts... lolol.

A drunk kindergartener
Speaking of little bitches…. Yet you can’t answer the OP and rather you would deflect. No answers… I can see why you like Kamala. I’ll wait for your response about the Taliban yet I’m sure I’ll hear nothing but Trump.

Duh, she lost the electoral college vote. You and I both know she beat Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser by three and a half million popular votes. Although no doubt you're still hanging on to the long dead thread of a stolen election, hilariously. More people wanted Hillary and Choir Boy Joe (by Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's words... Joe in a landslide) as President than wanted Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. That, my friend, is a real fact. not one of your alternate facts... lolol.
None of that matters lol she lost

How much do you think it crushes Obama that trump squashed his vote totals?
You mean TWO TIME President Barack Obama? I don't think he gives a rat's ass about Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's vote totals. I guess you mean Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's SECOND place popular vote totals in each election he's been in? You know, Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser, the ONE-TIMER 😅

Reactions: GOHOX69
You're the only one who cares lol
Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's ego was crushed... he obviously cares... bigly, since we all see how ego driven he is.. Hence his making up The Big Lie. Suprised you couldn't figure that out. He goes bonkers over a CROWD size. He went apeshit over losing the popular vote.

Cant speak in public?😂 Bravo Biden-Harris. Wait till you see how they handle the alphabet groups.

We spent 20+ years and $3 trillion to prevent this and when the time came they rolled over. They chose this. It sucks for the women living there but beyond not having any dealings with them there isn't much we can do. Are you saying you support another invasion of Afghanistan, OP? What do you want us to do about it? What do you want her to do about it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT