ADVERTISEMENT

Crisis At Our Southern Border

Come on Joe, bus them up to DC. Pelosi can get them accomodations to stay at the luxurious DC parking ramps.

Oh and like those Biden t shirts

IMG_0161-scaled-e1614876887537.jpg

Haha...yes of course. It’s the Republicans that have caused the greatest surge at the southern border in history and not the red carpet Biden and the Dems have rolled out for them. THAT’S what has caused the number of unaccompanied children to triple in the last two weeks. The GOP.

This situation has definitely shown the difference between the two parties on the border issue. One thinks the problem is that illegals aren’t being given enough support when they get here. The other thinks that wouldn’t even be a problem if we didn’t encourage and help them to come here illegally in the first place.

If I trusted our government I would say we should occupy these countries, kill the warlords, and set up systems of government like ours.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
If I trusted our government I would say we should occupy these countries, kill the warlords, and set up systems of government like ours.

Sure, but the average citizens of said countries wouldn’t see it that way. A bit presumptuous if you ask me but it would solve a lot of problems and create plenty of new ones.

If true that Border Patrol has gone rogue they should eliminate the entire damn agency. Buh bye, pay your union dues on the way to the unemployment line.

Sound like you are ok with human trafficking as long as it’s a small enough percentage. That’s an odd take.
You see, this is what the difference is between lib and cons. Libs tend to want to know the facts and think thru their views to come to a conclusion. Cons, on the other hand tend to go off half cocked on as little info as possible forming their thoughts on the first thing that pops into their head.

I don't know if it is a nature versus nurture thing or its just the way god has made us all, but it is the way it is.

You see, this is what the difference is between lib and cons. Libs tend to want to know the facts and think thru their views to come to a conclusion. Cons, on the other hand tend to go off half cocked on as little info as possible forming their thoughts on the first thing that pops into their head.

I don't know if it is a nature versus nurture thing or its just the way god has made us all, but it is the way it is.
The same libs who hear "binders full of women" and make it into a misogynistic quote?

They do test them for Covid, and I would assume other infectious diseases.

Actually the current procedure involves monitoring these individuals for "obvious symptoms" and then testing only those who look like they might be infected with covid19,.. Because of this, asymptomatic covid cases go unidentified and are simply passed on through..

ADVERTISEMENT