ADVERTISEMENT

Crocs is introducing a line of cowboy boots.

I liked it better when Crocs were viewed as old lady/nurses shoes, and were kept out of the public eye. I also would prefer people don't wear pajama pants in public, but don't give a sh!t about buisness attire dress codes.

i%27m-really-crossed-up-tim-robinson.gif

Croctober? I have an appointment with my Urologist Tuesday because I thought it was Proctober. If I can come up with a pair of these I'll wear them to my Tuesday appointment. " Watch out fur mah spurs there Doc whilist yur digitilizing me."

Croctober? I have an appointment with my Urologist Tuesday because I thought it was Proctober. If I can come up with a pair of these I'll wear them to my Tuesday appointment. " Watch out fur mah spurs there Doc whilist yur digitilizing me."
Just a gown with the butt out in the air and a pair of crock boots. Perfect for an exam or a walk around the block

Wearing those seems like a really good way to get your ass kicked.

Wearing those seems like a really good way to get your ass kicked.
Conversely, any man that wears those might be so bad ass, and self confident that he could pull it off without a comment. Let's say you saw Chuck Norris wearing those. Do you call him a sissy?

Conversely, any man that wears those might be so bad ass, and self confident that he could pull it off without a comment. Let's say you saw Chuck Norris wearing those. Do you call him a sissy?
I could see Chuck kicking down the front door at Applebee’s with those Croc boots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT