ADVERTISEMENT

CRT and GOP Debacle

Camhawk2012

HR MVP
Nov 13, 2020
My neice is at a university. The states GOP had a witch-hunt for critical race theory at all major universities in the state. Many man hours later and taxpayers money to pay university staff to hunt down CRT. But what actually happened was the audit revealed 1 research methods course for 20 graduate students that taught CRT for one week during the course. This is out of 1,500 courses at the university.

Nice GOP Well Done

My neice is at a university. The states GOP had a witch-hunt for critical race theory at all major universities in the state. Many man hours later and taxpayers money to pay university staff to hunt down CRT. But what actually happened was the audit revealed 1 research methods course for 20 graduate students that taught CRT for one week during the course. This is out of 1,500 courses at the university.

Nice GOP Well Done
No one works harder on the real issues that affect Mr. and Mrs. Joe Average that the GOP.

(I couldn’t even type that with a straight face.)

Doubling down! It can’t possibly be that you’ve been sold a bill of goods!
jTPZMkkd7NbPocrP1qyVhVfkHrGZ_QjMzY3j2vTCAFeMz5bRQq7KTzpaGf5HDs1FUJ9EgtGHaWd4iocNtOR8MzYhCmisVPgqSsm530Ou_WlG9Az5GtpD8LCqlg

Or personal experience through my children being told that white people are evil. Professor beat that drum all semester last spring in a rhetoric class. And yes that was word for word...my son was on zoom and I heard it myself
I think you’re full of dogshit. That never happened. And that’s not even CRT. You don’t know what you’re talking about in this thread. Poor effort out of you.

P
I think you’re full of dogshit. That never happened. And that’s not even CRT. You don’t know what you’re talking about in this thread. Poor effort out of you.
Believe what you want but it isn't a unique experience even at the University of Iowa. How obtuse are you exactly?

Reactions: 24 so far
They were looking in the wrong place. It isn't in the course description. Ask some students and they will tell you.

95% of students can’t even tell you accurately what it is.

Or personal experience through my children being told that white people are evil. Professor beat that drum all semester last spring in a rhetoric class. And yes that was word for word...my son was on zoom and I heard it myself

And neither can you.

I think you're poopy poop and need to poop so poop your poopy pants.

He's another of the troll zombies, account dates from a few months ago. But I'm just sure he just happens to have a kid taking first year classes at Iowa and he sat in on the zoom classes and critical race theory and white people are evil and...... hardy har har.

This is straight bullshit. You clearly don't even know what CRT is. And if that teacher actually said that, then he/she should be disciplined for it, but it's NOT CRT.

****ing idiot.

Funny how that definition keeps on shifting to whatever people like you want it to mean in the moment. It obviously means many different things now and at least in my kids case that message was absolutely delivered quite clearly. It was a good lesson for him on restraint and picking battles so not a total waste even if it was pretty shitty

Are you seriously doubting the messaging that white people are bad on college campuses? You can find videos fairly easily. There is an entire industry built up right now on the evil of white people.

Curious why you are trying to deny the obvious?

Funny how that definition keeps on shifting to whatever people like you want it to mean in the moment. It obviously means many different things now and at least in my kids case that message was absolutely delivered quite clearly. It was a good lesson for him on restraint and picking battles so not a total waste even if it was pretty shitty

Are you seriously doubting the messaging that white people are bad on college campuses? You can find videos fairly easily. There is an entire industry built up right now on the evil of white people.

You aren't even aware of the irony of your statement, so you're not even worth the time for a coherent response.

Good luck with life. It seems like you're going to need it. Start by not being a walking victim.

You aren't even aware of the irony of your statement, so you're not even worth the time for a coherent response.

Good luck with life. It seems like you're going to need it. Start by not being a walking victim.

Not a victim at all and there isn't any irony in my statement. Thank you for your well wishes and concern for the condition of my life but doing just fine thank you.

So why do you have such trouble believing a college professor made hateful comments about white people? Is it really such a stretch for you? Have you ever been on a college campus?

You sound as if you're at best a HS graduate who has no idea how college works, making a story up about your "kid".

"Videos". "entire industry built up right now on the evil of white people", funny how now you're flipping to BS you've seen on Youtube. Got any chain emails you want to post?

Yale lecturer and psychiatrist spoke at the medical school about her fantasies of shooting white people to students. At one of the most prestigious and powerful schools in the world and yet you have trouble believing a message of hate was delivered in an undergrad class at Iowa.

You sound as if you're at best a HS graduate who has no idea how college works, making a story up about your "kid".

"Videos". "entire industry built up right now on the evil of white people", funny how now you're flipping to BS you've seen on Youtube. Got any chain emails you want to post?

Yeah I have an masters degree from Iowa but you can keep digging if you like. It is amusing.

Nah just the Yale article already posted. The one where the speaker fantasized about shooting white people while speaking to their medical school.

This really the hill you want to die on?

Yale lecturer and psychiatrist spoke at the medical school about her fantasies of shooting white people to students. At one of the most prestigious and powerful schools in the world and yet you have trouble believing a message of hate was delivered in an undergrad class at Iowa.

Awesome anecdote. Still not CRT, though. Let me ask you, how do you feel about the BLM movement? Bet I can guess, and I bet I'd agree with you about some of it.

"Anyhoo, so it's totes obvs you don't know the first thing about CRT.
What is it?
You don't know?
Told y'all!
This is EXACTLY why you need this DEI training.
Excuse me?
This has NOTHING to do with CRT.
If you understood intersectionality you would understand th-
Yeah, Kimberlee Crenshaw was in on the beginning of both. So what?
See, that you deny you need this training is simply proof that you do need this training!
Well, no, there's no empirical evidence that 'doing the work' of DEI 'training' has any demonstrable effect on so-called bias.
Sounds like you're a racist.
How do I know? Uhhh, because you denied your racism when called out. Duhhhh.

DENIAL is the Heartbeat of RACISM.
CONFESSION is the Heartbeat of ANTI-RACISM!
Solved it!

Excuse me?!

How is this 'like Scientology?!?!?!?!'"

Reactions: Tfxchawk
"Anyhoo, so it's totes obvs you don't know the first thing about CRT.
What is it?
You don't know?
Told y'all!
This is EXACTLY why you need this DEI training.
Excuse me?
This has NOTHING to do with CRT.
If you understood intersectionality you would understand th-
Yeah, Kimberlee Crenshaw was in on the beginning of both. So what?
See, that you deny you need this training is simply proof that you do need this training!
Well, no, there's no empirical evidence that 'doing the work' of DEI 'training' has any demonstrable effect on so-called bias.
Sounds like you're a racist.
How do I know? Uhhh, because you denied your racism when called out. Duhhhh.

DENIAL is the Heartbeat of RACISM.
CONFESSION is the Heartbeat of ANTI-RACISM!
Solved it!

Excuse me?!

How is this 'like Scientology?!?!?!?!'"
Nope, it's clearly defined as educators wanting to kill whites or telling students that all whites are evil. Ask tfxchawk. He knows.

Not a victim at all and there isn't any irony in my statement. Thank you for your well wishes and concern for the condition of my life but doing just fine thank you.

So why do you have such trouble believing a college professor made hateful comments about white people? Is it really such a stretch for you? Have you ever been on a college campus?
You’ve entered the circle jerk on the off topic board. Just extricate yourself and watch as they pleasure each other.

The GOP base has to be the most gullible people on the face of the earth, and have the least understanding of our system of government, the constitution, the rule of law, and, indeed basic humanity. It's really a sad commentary on our electorate that these GOP grifters keep getting elected.

Not to mention they play the victim card the moment someone calls them on their shit. But the media?!?!?!

Nice GOP Well Done
Clearly CRT is way under-taught.

You’ve entered the circle jerk on the off topic board. Just extricate yourself and watch as they pleasure each other.
Yeah, go back to the unwashed masses on the football board, where you belong. Good call, guy.

Nah just the Yale article already posted. The one where the speaker fantasized about shooting white people while speaking to their medical school.

This really the hill you want to die on?
"Yale article". Hardy frickin har.

You're the guy claiming that a "Professor" taught your kid rhetoric at Iowa. You lost any credibility with those of us who actually went to Iowa as undergrads right there.

"Yale article". Hardy frickin har.

You're the guy claiming that a "Professor" taught your kid rhetoric at Iowa. You lost any credibility with those of us who actually went to Iowa as undergrads right there.

Well an adjunct then smartass. You win a good star for correctly identifying titles in your classes or something? Professor is a general term by the way. Thus the term adjunct professor. Weird huh?

Are you the genius that thinks it is a stretch for someone posting on an Iowa message board to have gone to Iowa and have a kid at Iowa?

Fair point. They seem a bit tense. In guessing this is the only pleasuring they actually receive....

Well an adjunct then smartass. You win a good star for correctly identifying titles in your classes or something? Professor is a general term by the way. Thus the term adjunct professor. Weird huh?

Are you the genius that thinks it is a stretch for someone posting on an Iowa message board to have gone to Iowa and have a kid at Iowa?
No, not a victim at all. Everyone else is the idiot.

So many excuses for ignorance.

Just give us the clearly defined meaning of woman, like you always transition into (pun intended). Such a broken record turd
Do you have one Freddy? Could you give one under oath?

Of course you don't. Sorry about your brother with a fetish, though.

Thinking of TRANSitioning yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT