ADVERTISEMENT

Cruz storms off after being asked why mass shootings happen ‘only in America’

I would add Christian conservatives to this sign.
And democrats. There is bipartisan support for all kinds of shit that would help. They don’t do anything. Hell, Trump went against the NRA and banned bump stocks (including existing ones). When’s the last time a Dem president did something similar?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
And democrats. There is bipartisan support for all kinds of shit that would help. They don’t do anything. Hell, Trump went against the NRA and banned bump stocks (including existing ones). When’s the last time a Dem president did something similar?

They would be included under "Congress"

They would be included under "Congress"
I’m talking all democrats. He insinuated “Christian conservatives.” I’m talking all Dems who continue to fund and support spineless fools who are either lazy or stupid and haven’t done anything.

So it’s the guns fault and not the person? We need to focus on guns and not people?
Yep. We refuse to curtail the folks who own/ buy them....so the next step is to reduce the supply. As my father used to say....” Life is tough all over.” But, if you want to keep enjoying these school massacresI can see why you might want the status quo continued.
I trust you actively participate in the official “ thoughts and prayers” meetings these massacres offer up...

I’m talking all democrats. He insinuated “Christian conservatives.” I’m talking all Dems who continue to fund and support spineless fools who are either lazy or stupid and haven’t done anything.
So NC, who are these “spineless fools who are either lazy or stupid and haven’t done anything”? What the hell you talking about here....or are you just having your Ted Cruz moment”?

So NC, who are these “spineless fools who are either lazy or stupid and haven’t done anything”? What the hell you talking about here....or are you just having your Ted Cruz moment”?
Barack Obama. Joe Biden. Trump had more legitimate gun control than either of the last two Dems in office, both of which maintained control of congress for at least 2 years. Let. That. Sink. In.

• Haha
This was a really poor tweet and I would have thought Obama’s social media game would be stronger. Just tweet twice if you want to hit both topics.
This wasn't his tweet from the day of the shooting. Troll is being intentionally misleading.

Barack Obama. Joe Biden. Trump had more legitimate gun control than either of the last two Dems in office, both of which maintained control of congress for at least 2 years. Let. That. Sink. In.
This is what makes me so upset as well. We keep pointing the finger at Republicans (deservingly) but Dems have failed to push any meaningful actions as well.
Someone posted a very powerful message in a tweet that basically stated the only action congress has taken since Sandy Hook is to instill "active shooter" drills in elementary schools and told America, good luck. That hit home with me.

I have never seen anyone say we shouldnt be concerned about the people too.

What kind of world do you live in where 2 things cant be accomplished at once? Its almost like you trying to find any possible way to not make it about guns.

Oh wait, that is exactly what you are doing.

I legitimately wonder if people who say stupid shit like this actually believe it. How is it possible that so many people are THIS stupid and incapable of critical thinking. Like if you just dont want to give up guns at any cost, dont be a coward. Just say it. Dont play dumb.
Bingo.

They see me trollin, they hatin...
Democrats are just as FOS as republicans. The best part is that both parties lack the self awareness to recognize how purely flawed it is to align yourself with some weird check boxes approach to policy. As if living in absolutes makes any sense ever.

Reactions: steelrain
This is what makes me so upset as well. We keep pointing the finger at Republicans (deservingly) but Dems have failed to push any meaningful actions as well.
Someone posted a very powerful message in a tweet that basically stated the only action congress has taken since Sandy Hook is to instill "active shooter" drills in elementary schools and told America, good luck. That hit home with me.
After the federal assault rifle ban (which only passes 52/48 expired in 2004 there was the Heller decision in 2008 which pretty much ended the ability to restrict guns. I guess between 2004-2008 something could have passed but…

Democrats are just as FOS as republicans. The best part is that both parties lack the self awareness to recognize how purely flawed it is to align yourself with some weird check boxes approach to policy. As if living in absolutes makes any sense ever.
Speaking of policies, still waiting for you to dig mine up.

Speaking of policies, still waiting for you to dig mine up.
Have you checked the thread? You slipped up awhile back and had a ….. moment. Let’s just say the evidence is out there for anyone interested in learning the truth about the “doctor.”

Have you checked the thread? You slipped up awhile back and had a ….. moment. Let’s just say the evidence is out there for anyone interested in learning the truth about the “doctor.”
I saw your list and responded. I am not sure you know what a policy is.

I’ll take that as the white flag going up. Now you’re trying semantics because you have nothing!
Still waiting on those specific policies. Or maybe just a bill that I have referenced on here. Come on, man. If you're going to troll at least put some effort into it.

Yep. We refuse to curtail the folks who own/ buy them....so the next step is to reduce the supply. As my father used to say....” Life is tough all over.” But, if you want to keep enjoying these school massacresI can see why you might want the status quo continued.
I trust you actively participate in the official “ thoughts and prayers” meetings these massacres offer up...
It’s liberals like you that force me to conceal and carry.

Hmm truth hurts doesn’t it. I am an independent because I recognize the stupidity of both parties. The same party that screams and hollers and cries has done absolutely nothing. Trump is more productive.
Who was POTUS when there was an assault weapon ban? Regardless of what some here say, THAT was effective…I will answer that for you…the POTUS was the most effective POTUS America had since FDR….it was WJC.

Reactions: sober_teacher
There are 2 parties in this country. The Evil Party and the Stupid Party. The neo-cons are in control of both. Run like Forrest Gump.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Will your 139th post today be more clever than this one?
Thanks for proving my point. Now scram. Go hang out with the other groupie who still cries daily because of the past. Sorry, don’t tee them up so easy in the future.

You don’t like the feel of a Glock stuffed in your pants?
Not enough room. Live in a large metro area with a high crime rate. Had to do business in some what sketchy neighborhoods. But have never felt the desire to be armed. Not a drug dealer, buying drugs, or in any other high risk occupation. So I kinda go why do I need one.

Reactions: NCHawk5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT