ADVERTISEMENT

Crypto tanking

Anyone jumping on the SHIB bandwagon now that it’s on coinbase? I could see it catching on as another memecoin.
Not this guy. But I’m also HIGHLY skeptical of the price of crypto currently.

Go for it if you’ve done your homework and feel good about it.

I bought some OMI tokens for a real speculative play. It's a coin tied to an NFT startup that has some pretty great licenses. I am not a financial advisor, do your own due diligence.

Two bagger since May. Still holding.

oldschool-vincevaughn.gif

I’ve been buying into Fetch.ai a bit over the last few months. It’s an artificial intelligence platform that has partnered with some big names (Bosch), and recently showcased a smart parking application at a conference that was integrated into a few luxury cars (Tesla, BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes).

Had just set a new all-time high before the market dumped a few weeks ago and looked like it was ready to really pump. Still hovering above its prior ATH at the moment.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Use Coinbase pro. Way lower fees, free, and I’ve never had a problem when it Coinbase crashes.
I have both, but never used Pro... I had started with Coinbase. If I wanted to transfer anything to Pro... since both Coinbase can I do that free or do they rape and pillage to do that?

I have both, but never used Pro... I had started with Coinbase. If I wanted to transfer anything to Pro... since both Coinbase can I do that free or do they rape and pillage to do that?
You can transfer from coinbase to pro and vice versa without any fees.

Yes that is all free to trade between wallets. I buy through pro then transfer to Coinbase because I can stake coins there

ADVERTISEMENT