ADVERTISEMENT

CSB Go Hawks

andrewrayhons

HR MVP
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2012
Olathe, KS
Dropping off my daughter at VBS here in KC, see a guy wearing an Iowa Hawkeye shirt, so I give him the usual "Go Hawks".

Turns out he is a Penn State fan, and he and his Iowa buddy have a bet that whoever wins in football, the loser has to wear the winner's teams shirt in the off-season. We need more of this.

Dropping off my daughter at VBS here in KC, see a guy wearing an Iowa Hawkeye shirt, so I give him the usual "Go Hawks".

Turns out he is a Penn State fan, and he and his Iowa buddy have a bet that whoever wins in football, the loser has to wear the winner's teams shirt in the off-season. We need more of this.
pink shirt i assume?

that is awesome. I live in Minnesota, I went to my grandsons t-ball game tonight saw two people (different groups) wearing Hawkeye gear gave them the go hawks. It amazes me how many people in my area in Minnesota wear Hawkeye gear. Love it.

Haha eff that I'd never wear pedo state gear

that is awesome. I live in Minnesota, I went to my grandsons t-ball game tonight saw two people (different groups) wearing Hawkeye gear gave them the go hawks. It amazes me how many people in my area in Minnesota wear Hawkeye gear. Love it.
what the hell other college shirt would you wear up there... St. Johns???

Agreed! A shocking amount here in twin cities. I love it, especially the past few years, it really is like Kinnick north.

Lost one of those bets to a coworker on a Vikings/Giants game many moons ago and I had to wear a New York Giants jersey to work for a day, but only 1 day.

Agreed! A shocking amount here in twin cities. I love it, especially the past few years, it really is like Kinnick north.
Unfortunately I live in Minnesota as well, but a friend of mine bought me a nice Hawkeye belt with a big Tigerhawk on the front, and I deliberately wore it to the Doctor for a physical (my Doctor is a Gopher grad, and super nice guy).

So he tells me to lift up my shirt, and that reveals this big Tigerhawk, he stops and rolls his eyes and shakes his head and I say Go Hawks? We both had a good chuckle and got on with the physical (probably charged me double after that but some things are worth it!). 😏

Unfortunately I live in Minnesota as well, but a friend of mine bought me a nice Hawkeye belt with a big Tigerhawk on the front, and I deliberately wore it to the Doctor for a physical (my Doctor is a Gopher grad, and super nice guy).

So he tells me to lift up my shirt, and that reveals this big Tigerhawk, he stops and rolls his eyes and shakes his head and I say Go Hawks? We both had a good chuckle and got on with the physical (probably charged me double after that but some things are worth it!). 😏
Was it at that moment that he slipped on the rubber glove and asked you to bend over?

Was it at that moment that he slipped on the rubber glove and asked you to bend over?
I don't wear my belt backwards, so negative on that one! 😏 But I knew he had a good sense of humor, so I wasn't too concerned about springing my Hawkeye allegiance on him.

Guy a bit behind me in customs line to enter Medellin Colombia thisbpast Thursday had a hawk shirt on. We chatted for a smidge as we wound through the line.

That line was way to long!

I wear my Hawk shirts and hats all over the country when traveling and very, very rarely do I not get a GO Hawks or some other type of acknowledgement from someone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT