ADVERTISEMENT

Cullan Schriever

Anyone else see him at wrestle offs in his Iowa wrestling sweatshirt? Tom came over and they went for a walk before the festivities got started. We seem to be in good shape with him at this time.:)

Best news I've heard all day.

Can we get Vodka to give us a ruling on the legality of Tom giving his recruiting pitch to a sophomore?

Can we get Vodka to give us a ruling on the legality of Tom giving his recruiting pitch to a sophomore?

What is an unofficial visit?
Future student-athlete frequently asked questions

Answer:
Any visit by you and your parents to a college campus paid for by you or your parents. The only expense you may receive from the college is three complimentary admissions to a home athletics contest. You may make as many unofficial visits as you like and may take those visits at any time. The only time you cannot talk with a coach during an unofficial visit is during a dead period.

http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes/future/eligibility-center/what-unofficial-visit

Totally legal either as an unofficial visit or the fact that it was during a coaches clinic weekend with both coaches and athletes in attendence.....take your pick. Plus you probably need to be carefull about being critical or concerned about the legality of what other teams or coaches may or may not be doing.

Imagine being so insecure that you try to make the same dumb "jab" in every thread, regardless of it's relevance to the topic at hand
I saw the humoring it and it is one of the few things lumber has said that I thought was funny. I may need to get psychological help now.

Who is Lumbee?

Hard to believe he used to be Jtownsteel and switched his name up 4 or 5 times. Lots of effort to troll fans of a team that doesn’t matter. I’d put him on ignore but he’ll come back as some other name.

Reactions: Huck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT