ADVERTISEMENT

Cultist Burned Down Own Property, Blamed BLM

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
For the insurance money. And, of course, there was a GoFundMe.

Minneapolis’s CBS affiliate reports:

A Brooklyn Center man faces federal charges after he lit his own camper on fire to make it look like a politically-motivated crime, and then allegedly filed several fraudulent insurance claims.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office says Denis Vladmirovich Molla, 29, is charged with two counts of wire fraud in connection with the fire that took place on September 23, 2020.
Molla reported to police that someone set fire to his camper “because it had a Trump 2020 flag displayed on it,” and spray painted the Antifa symbol, “BLM” and “Biden 2020” on his garage door. The U.S. Attorney’s Office says Molla actually lit the fire and defaced the garage himself.
Read the full article.

Molla reportedly filed an insurance claim for $300,000, receiving $61,000. He also took in $17,000 via GoFundMe.

For the insurance money. And, of course, there was a GoFundMe.

Minneapolis’s CBS affiliate reports:

Read the full article.

Molla reportedly filed an insurance claim for $300,000, receiving $61,000. He also took in $17,000 via GoFundMe.

“Spray painted Biden 2020.” It’s so funny they project their fanaticism onto Democrats. No one has ever fanboyed a Dem President the way they do Trump. No one is spray painting “Biden” on anything. Except maybe Hunter between hits off the crack pipe.

“Spray painted Biden 2020.” It’s so funny they project their fanaticism onto Democrats. No one has ever fanboyed a Dem President the way they do Trump. No one is spray painting “Biden” on anything. Except maybe Hunter between hits off the crack pipe.

That's always been an interesting correlation that the right implies with antifa and/or BLM with Biden.

Maybe he is a boogaloo boy...

I was told by others that, like the 10 year old rape victim, it is not important if a story is true. It's only important if it possible and supports their beliefs. It's unclear if those people believe that these stories are appropriate for one side or both to employ.

I was told by others that, like the 10 year old rape victim, it is not important if a story is true. It's only important if it possible and supports their beliefs. It's unclear if those people believe that these stories are appropriate for one side or both to employ.
English, please.

Yet the 10 year old rape victim is true. And the person who burned his place was a con who tried to blame BLM. Your point?

Oh the humanity!

Timothy-Lake-RV-fire-300x225.jpg

Yet the 10 year old rape victim is true. And the person who burned his place was a con who tried to blame BLM. Your point?
You are talking about truth, something that we are being told didn't matter. Are you saying that the truth is relevant now? When is truth relevant and when is it not?

So, I will update my flow chart. The truth matters when it proves a particular person's point. It also doesn't matter as long as the story supports a particular person's point. This is getting confusing.

So, I will update my flow chart. The truth matters when it proves a particular person's point. It also doesn't matter as long as the story supports a particular person's point. This is getting confusing.
You not English speak good is making it confusing. Or, you are trying to double down without admitting something.

You are talking about truth, something that we are being told didn't matter. Are you saying that the truth is relevant now? When is truth relevant and when is it not?

OK, I'll bite. Other than Kellyanne Conway, who has alternative truths, who said the truth of the story didn't matter?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT