ADVERTISEMENT

Cultist Burned Down Own Property, Blamed BLM

What about him? What’s he doing these days? Didn’t really think that one through in your rush to be smug and self righteous, did you?
Oh Geez, Lucas is back on his cross. I responded to what Menace said. Where is Jussie? Not serving time in jail.

Oh Geez, Lucas is back on his cross. I responded to what Menace said. Where is Jussie? Not serving time in jail.
He has a record and his career is dead. His story fell apart immediately and Libs hung him out to dry. A Lib city prosecuted him.

He has a record and his career is dead. His story fell apart immediately and Libs hung him out to dry. A Lib city prosecuted him.
I was responding to Menace’s post saying the idiot in the original post is a metaphor for the Republican Party. You guys want it both ways?

Where are all the Antifa people the alt right is freaking out about? I've never seen one.

Yet you can’t ”swing a dead cat” without hitting a Trumpster In a rusted out F150 with a confederate flag on the rear window and a set of balls hanging off the tail hitch.

Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT