ADVERTISEMENT

Curious...which Hawk wrestler would beaten the most

Charlie Falk beat five National Champions in his college career...
Coleman Scott (Coaching staff pulled his redshirt)
Paul Donahue
Angle Escobedo
Frank Gomez
Anthony Robles
He beat those opponents in the dual meets...
Charlie ended as a 2x AA...6th & 8th
I am not making excuses for Charlie...nor would he would want me to.
Charlie had two Labrum surgery...a year of no training due to rehab, broke his foot one spring another 3-4 months off, plus a high ankle sprain at the Midlands...Injuries are part of sports...a healthy Charlie...who knows?? Yes that goes for all athletes.

Charlie is married to his beautiful wife Michelle, they have three wonderful children, Jackson, Macey & Teddy.
This summer our families (his family, father Bob, Lisa & my daughter Taylor) will be traveling to Steamboat Springs CO to visit his training partner at Apple Valley Mark Wellstone's family. I share this with you because wrestling builds bonds and friendships that last a lifetime!

Charlie and I are both groomsmen in a wedding this summer. I'm looking forward to meeting him. I'm hoping he makes the bachelor party as well.

Reactions: el dub
Mark Perry had to beat some other NCAA champs besides Hendricks (which should also count as 3)

Brooks Simpson over Eric Voelker

Joe Johnston over Luke Becker

Ryann Fulsaas over Damion Hahn

Brandon Sorensen over Zain Retherford

enlighten me when Sorenson beat retherford? I don't recall that ever happening, closest he ever came was at CHA Brandon's JR year. when psu was claiming zain was "sick"

Reactions: Pennstate1985
Don’t remember his match with Hunter Thompson- I would assume Dr. Gonzo gassed pretty hard.

That is actually an impressive list. Metcalf’s 2008 bracket I would put up against any, that was ridiculous.
Gonzo had a motor man! He never stopped. Awesome post TS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT