ADVERTISEMENT

Current odds for NCAA Title

Barring injuries, Iowa will have a very good team. Whether they have a great team or not, will depend on many things - most importantly chemistry, defense and rebounding.

Not counting the freshmen for a moment, the Hawks have only one guy (Garza obviously) that we know will be a beast inside. We hope Nunge can be a force, and CMac has proven his worth inside, but otherwise Iowa is a perimeter team - both on offense and defense. There is one guy (JoeT) that can penetrate, with occasional inside penetration from CJ and Joe. Opponents have been able to get 3 pt shots off pretty easily against this group.

I am super-pumped to watch this team this winter, but I'm not convinced that this is a complete team. The second best odds to win a Natty seems like a big stretch to me.

Want to spread $200 on 4 or 5 teams. Put $50 on Iowa and spread the remaining $150 on 3 or 4 other teams. Who and how much each is my question.

Iowa has a great team.

Expectations still need to be tempered. There's been some fabulous teams throughout history that didn't make it to the Final Four.

It's not easy. Iowa has talent and experience and I'm excited for the many possibilities, but pump the brakes.

I WILL NOT pump the brakes, and I ain't tempering $hit!!!!

I have the gas pedal pressed firmly to the floor, racing down hill, head out the window, and "We're Not Gonna Take It" blowing out the speakers!!

If this means the crash is harder to handle if/when it comes......well then so be it. I won't cry any more (probably) than I did when I was 12 and they blew it against UNLV.

I am jacked. Let's go Hawks!!

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I WILL NOT pump the brakes, and I ain't tempering $hit!!!!

I have the gas pedal pressed firmly to the floor, racing down hill, head out the window, and "We're Not Gonna Take It" blowing out the speakers!!

If this means the crash is harder to handle if/when it comes......well then so be it. I won't cry any more (probably) than I did when I was 12 and they blew it against UNLV.

I am jacked. Let's go Hawks!!

tenor.gif

Reactions: jhawkinaz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT