ADVERTISEMENT

Customer Service Voices/Profiles

Can you predict the general physical appearance of a person by their voice on a phone call?

• Almost always

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regularly

• More often than not

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not very often

• Rarely if ever

• Total voters

HumbleP1e

HR All-American
Jan 11, 2003
Been on the phone with customer service lately a lot, including some international employees. A couple of women sounded hot. Like, it moved. So, I busied myself with conversation until producing phone numbers or social media connects. Running about 50/50 on how their voice "predicts" their appearance. Can you predict a person's generals by their voice?

To be clear, this is less about hotness and more about general appearance matching the way we talk. (In fairness to the women I mentioned above, no pics.)

I'm deaf. So its online chat customer service reps. Have to guess based on the way they strike those keys.

Reactions: HumbleP1e
I'm deaf. So its online chat customer service reps. Have to guess based on the way they strike those keys.
How do you beat it while you lurk to a hot service rep? One handed typing, or just super fast?

There is a gal named Lakshmi over in India that I talk to a lot. I like to think she is hot, but with the pandemic in full effect it's less sexy when I can hear her kids yelling in the background, or her lazy ass husband watching something from Bollywood on TV, or knocking pots around in the kitchen as she works. It's fun to make her giggle when he is in the room.

ADVERTISEMENT