ADVERTISEMENT

Cyclone posters

OskaloosaHawk2

Team MVP
Mar 19, 2014
Where you all at? I know you're still looking at this board. Been on here the last month telling us how good you are and how bad the Hawks are. How the Big 12's so much better than the Big Ten. Well, it's put up or shut up time and now you've disappeared. And I say this regardless of whether the Hawks win tomorrow or not. Doesn't matter - you're done!

Is this true? Some player didn't even stick around to shake hands with UAB?

Originally posted by DanL53:

Worried that those Kansas State fans were going to rush the floor is what I heard.

Seems to be

@BillPlaschke
Many of Iowa State's players walk off without shaking hands...classless ending to a classess effort..something wrong in that locker room

leadership starts at the top
Originally posted by hawkeyefanatic84:

Seems to be

@BillPlaschke
Many of Iowa State's players walk off without shaking hands...classless ending to a classess effort..something wrong in that locker room

Wait isu players lack class?

They must have felt that their lives were being threatened yet again. Some clown fan will set us all straight I'm sure.

all Cyclone fans are getting what they deserve right now; but eventually their cocky you know whats will be back on here as soon as Iowa loses

Probably ran back to the locker room to get those "cute" little gold high lites out of the hair.....
cool.r191677.gif

Originally posted by OskaloosaHawk2:

Where you all at? I know you're still looking at this board. Been on here the last month telling us how good you are and how bad the Hawks are. How the Big 12's so much better than the Big Ten. Well, it's put up or shut up time and now you've disappeared. And I say this regardless of whether the Hawks win tomorrow or not. Doesn't matter - you're done!
some serious wound licking and circling the wagons

Can't speak for anybody else, but I was watching the basketball game.

Iowa State lost.

So more than one player left without showing sportsmanship? After that effort from UAB!?!?!?

As far as I'm concerned that falls on the coach.

Originally posted by Lone Clone:

Iowa State lost.
I don't like ISU but i have respect for you lone. You are one of the few state fans that come here and actually contribute objective opinions on this board.
smile.r191677.gif

Why do we care so much about sports? The highs certainly don't seem to be worth the lows. I doubt anyone who loves the theater are going to be depressed for the rest of the weekend because they go to a play tomorrow night that turns out to be disappointing. It really is a silly thing to care about.

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you guys can avoid the pain for a little while longer than us. I actually have a feeling that Iowa is headed to the Elite Eight.

Originally posted by Guidotheguide:
Originally posted by Lone Clone:

Iowa State lost.
I don't like ISU but i have respect for you lone. You are one of the few state fans that come here and actually contribute subjective opinions on this board.
smile.r191677.gif
fify

No doubt, got to give Lone Clone credit. All those other Clowns that are always on the board can't own up?! Weak sauce. You're going to a rivals board to talk trash and you can't man up when you lose?! Exactly what I picture when I think of a Cyclone fan.

Originally posted by WhiteSoxClone:

Why do we care so much about sports? The highs certainly don't seem to be worth the lows. I doubt anyone who loves the theater are going to be depressed for the rest of the weekend because they go to a play tomorrow night that turns out to be disappointing. It really is a silly thing to care about.

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you guys can avoid the pain for a little while longer than us. I actually have a feeling that Iowa is headed to the Elite Eight.
White Sox Clone;

I often ask that question myself. It's like gambling in a way. Maybe they make that run. That euphoria of winning. But man... the lows... Tough one for the Cyclones today. I feel for the good Iowa State fans out there.

Originally posted by ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK:
No doubt, got to give Lone Clone credit. All those other Clowns that are always on the board can't own up?! Weak sauce. You're going to a rivals board to talk trash and you can't man up when you lose?! Exactly what I picture when I think of a Cyclone fan.
A lot of great Cyclone fans. Definitely feel for them.

Stender however ...

This post was edited on 3/19 5:57 PM by nhrahawk1973

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT