ADVERTISEMENT

Da Bears found their future QB star!!!! Andy Dalton

noleclone2

HB Legend
May 4, 2015
Twitter is already having so much fun.

EwoZBW9WYAI7jFW

My daughter who lives in Evanston will be happy. Dalton graduated from the same high school...about 8 years apart. But, she knows all about Andy! I believe Katy was a Texas High School Championship when he was their QB.

Pace is the guy you want in your fantasy football league. For the life of him, he can’t identify talent on offense.

I'll take Dalton over Foles or Mitch for da bears at this point. Patriots will probably sign Mitch as a back for Cam and he end up being Tom Brady 2.0.

Reactions: QChawks and Moral
I'll take Dalton over Foles or Mitch for da bears at this point. Patriots will probably sign Mitch as a back for Cam and he end up being Tom Brady 2.0.

They made Cassell and JimmyG look pretty decent.

Too bad they cannot draft new owners
I don’t care who owns the team, the problem is they are a mixture of hands off and inept when they intervene. They count on fans jamming the stadium, buying concessions, and merchandise sales. As long as all those shareholders get a check they are fine. I think there are something like 8-10 shareholders who get a vote on things?
Tell them all to butt out, fire anyone named McCaskey in the front office, and bring in a real president of operations.

Does this move, at $10 million, make the team better? I really don’t see it. What did Pace see in him to give him a $7 million raise? What other teams were bidding for his services? They have lots of holes on the roster, the money would been spent better elsewhere.

If this is who Pace plans on trotting out, then one of the owners needs to put a foot up his ass and get him out of there
The fact it didn't happen Monday after last game shows that garbage family just doesn't care about anything but milking the fans and their cash cow family inheritance. I only go to road games because I refuse to give them my money. Entitled and incompetent....papa bear has to be so ashamed of his worthless spawn

Reactions: bdg8 and lucas80
Does this move, at $10 million, make the team better? I really don’t see it. What did Pace see in him to give him a $7 million raise? What other teams were bidding for his services? They have lots of holes on the roster, the money would been spent better elsewhere.

That's the thing, Pace never learns a lesson. He is bidding against himself again. He panicked once Seattle told him to pound sand. There is no way, Andy effing Dalton was about to sign with another team. You could have easily waited it out, see if something happens with Mariota, Darnold, or Garrappolo, all of which I would not be excited about, but would gladly take if the other choice is Andy Dalton.

Now we'll get to watch Pace give up future assets to try and save his ass in the draft. Then he will get fired anyway and the Bears will get the leftovers for GM candidates because their situation will be a dumpster fire, per usual.

So typical Bears

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT