ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Reminder....My President Lies About Everything!

Keep this in mind as Trump and FOX keep trying to indict Joe Biden. Even Shep and The Judge have stepped up (on FOX) and admitted the Trump narrative is not the truth. This might be another version of “ the emperors new clothes” for Trumpsters here.
He sees the walls closing in. Hopefully the GOP senators will come to their senses and end this debacle.

Keep this in mind as Trump and FOX keep trying to indict Joe Biden. Even Shep and The Judge have stepped up (on FOX) and admitted the Trump narrative is not the truth. This might be another version of “ the emperors new clothes” for Trumpsters here.

So...when Kamala and Booker were spinning their indictment on Joe being a rabid racist, they were telling the truth then, right?

He sees the walls closing in. Hopefully the GOP senators will come to their senses and end this debacle.

GOP senators have an opportunity to set things right...and rid themselves of a con man.. Will they? doubt it. Even Barry Goldwater knew Nixon had crossed the line. As he told him 'you are not taking us down...quit'.,,otherwise we will vote to impeach.

Why (up to this point) most of them have allowed themselves to be influenced by this man is remarkable.

You think someone like John Kasich as POTUS right now … would look pretty good to them?

So...when Kamala and Booker were spinning their indictment on Joe being a rabid racist, they were telling the truth then, right?
What does what they say have anything to do with my statement.....”My President Lies About everything”....?
At this point in time, I don’t care what others say or do..Whatmy president says (and does) affects me much more.
FAU....let’s try and keep up here.

70864177_833737600429726_6228962284517982208_n.png

Way to stay on point

The point is that Biden is clean and unworthy of indictment. Yet, he's been getting indicted, with much worse type of poo being flung at him, since Day 1 by his rivals, without a peep from the likes of joel. Why does this brand of flung poo matter any more or less? Isn't this politics? The art of the smear is ever-changing. I hate it...but I hated it at the first Dem debate, as well when Biden was getting accused of being a Jim Crow supporter.

Link to Kamala and Booker calling Joe a racist? Exaggerate much?

Pay attention. I'm not your tutor.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/us/politics/biden-booker-black-voters.html

Senators Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, have mounted a direct challenge to Mr. Biden’s decades-long record on race in hopes of undermining his standing with black voters and ultimately derailing his candidacy.

“It is easy to call Donald Trump a racist now, you get no badge of courage for that,” Mr. Booker said. “The question is, what were you doing to address structural inequality and institutional racism throughout your life? Don’t just tell us what you’re going to do. Tell us what you’ve already done. Don’t just tell us you’re going to be a champion for our communities when you become president, if you haven’t been a champion already.”

Ever since Mr. Booker dispensed with the primary’s early-stage niceties and demanded Mr. Biden apologize for his warm remarks about working with segregationists in the Senate, he and Ms. Harris have gone on the offensive, aggressively denouncing Mr. Biden’s record on race and seeking to portray him as having been on the wrong side of issues and developments affecting black Americans for decades.

The point is that Biden is clean and unworthy of indictment. Yet, he's been getting indicted, with much worse type of poo being flung at him, since Day 1 by his rivals, without a peep from the likes of joel. Why does this brand of flung poo matter any more or less? Isn't this politics? The art of the smear is ever-changing. I hate it...but I hated it at the first Dem debate, as well when Biden was getting accused of being a Jim Crow supporter.
FAU.... what you say regarding me not defending Biden simply is bullshit. My choice is to disregard these accusations as desperate measures by political rivals in a political contest. What my President is doing is several steps above that grade. He is lying to debunk a political rival..and I believe he is violating the spirit of the Constitution he has sworn to uphold.
The primary (false) accusations are nothing more than politics. Trump’s assertions vis. The Biden’s involves not only politics but violations of the law/ Constitution.

Pay attention. I'm not your tutor.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/us/politics/biden-booker-black-voters.html

Senators Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, have mounted a direct challenge to Mr. Biden’s decades-long record on race in hopes of undermining his standing with black voters and ultimately derailing his candidacy.

“It is easy to call Donald Trump a racist now, you get no badge of courage for that,” Mr. Booker said. “The question is, what were you doing to address structural inequality and institutional racism throughout your life? Don’t just tell us what you’re going to do. Tell us what you’ve already done. Don’t just tell us you’re going to be a champion for our communities when you become president, if you haven’t been a champion already.”

Ever since Mr. Booker dispensed with the primary’s early-stage niceties and demanded Mr. Biden apologize for his warm remarks about working with segregationists in the Senate, he and Ms. Harris have gone on the offensive, aggressively denouncing Mr. Biden’s record on race and seeking to portray him as having been on the wrong side of issues and developments affecting black Americans for decades.
They are not calling him a racist. They are talking about stances he had 40 years ago. Like I said, you're exaggerating.

Actually, the point is that your observation about Harris' and Booker's comments toward Biden are irrelevant to the discussion regarding Trump's lies.

Stick to the topic of Trump being a liar, and if you want to discuss the other matter you should start another thread.

Great, start a thread about this.

No they don't........not all of them. (Just the Republicans.....Nixon, Bush Jr. and Trump)

Yes, all politicians lie. They have to. But to confuse with normal politician's obfuscation and the total rejections of any fact by the current sorry excuse for a human being currently polluting the White House is orders of magnitude worse than anything we have ever experienced in the past. Nixon was a choir boy compared to this pos.

Reactions: hawk-i bob

Your President does lie all the time. Only OIT believes otherwise.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Almost all of these politicians are habitual liars. Trump takes it to a new level. He even beats out this guy:

23spvr.jpg

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT