ADVERTISEMENT

Dallas Clark Donates $101,000 to UI Children's Hospital

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
It gets better. He is also making the same $101,000 donation to the Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis.

FuVR1bYWYAEX5V5

FuVR1bUXsAACO17

His charity foundation has closed.

not sure what you are driving at? these events are unrelated from what i can tell and that article is from almost 5 years ago.

not sure what you are driving at? these events are unrelated from what i can tell and that article is from almost 5 years ago.
The link is that that charity took a lot of heat form basically paying Kyle McCann a huge salary and not actually dispensing the things that charities needed, aka money. Perhaps they have reformed but the participants are the same and it was sketchy as hell the first time around.

Reactions: kkhawk
Super!!

Now when is he going to donate to SWARM??
It will be interesting to see if all the millionaires Iowa has produced out of the football complex will be giving money to either the collective or the program.

Also, will be interesting to see if CC22 will give money to help the women’s bball program. I would have thought she would have donated money to the collective to get another big like Cameron Brink to Iowa and help win the B1G and the National Championship. Not sure if it’s allowed but if it was me and I had that kind of money, I’d of collaborated with the coaches to make sure we got the big needed to win both. Even if it meant going off scholarship with the kind of bank CC22 is making and giving that schollie to the player needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT