ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Dakich Hits a New Low

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
Looks like Dan was attempting to troll someone about the way Iowan’s look and posted a picture of Nick Bassett. The disabled ISU super fan that passed away yesterday. He’s now getting destroyed on Twitter, and digging in instead of admitting he messed up.

• Wow
Reactions: Moral
He’s claiming he posted the picture to honor him. Which doesn’t even make sense given the initial tweet.

• Wow
Reactions: JupiterHawk
Looks like Dan was attempting to troll someone about the way Iowan’s look and posted a picture of Nick Bassett. The disabled ISU super fan that passed away yesterday. He’s now getting destroyed on Twitter, and digging in instead of admitting he messed up.
Thought he deleted his Twitter. What a piece of shit. Glad he's off the air for hoops.

Sometimes when you screw up you just have to wear it and ask for forgiveness.
Did he screw up though? 90 percent of social media and folks on here do the same thing. He just happens to be a "public" figure. I'm not defending him, rather calling out the glass house issue. Every wouldja, making fun of a fat covid death, rank em, etc is the same thing. I'm guilty as well but everyone acting like he is the devil is playing in the same jungle gym as Dan.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Did he screw up though? 90 percent of social media and folks on here do the same thing. He just happens to be a "public" figure. I'm not defending him, rather calling out the glass house issue. Every wouldja, making fun of a fat covid death, rank em, etc is the same thing. I'm guilty as well but everyone acting like he is the devil is playing in the same jungle gym as Dan.
Holy false equivalencies Batman.

Lol this guy

No one is buying this take Dan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT