ADVERTISEMENT

Danielle Colby is speaking out on the break up of American Pickers. Update: Frank Fritz suffers a stroke.

"I think Mike wants to get his brother Robbie in there to replace me," Fritz claimed. "I don’t know why he’s behaving like that towards me. You couldn’t just stick two people in a van and get the chemistry you get from me and Mike. We’ve known each other for about 40 years. We can finish each other’s sentences. When everybody is getting along and there’s no drama, me and him are very good together."

Gee, I wonder how many years Mike has known his brother.

I've seen this show only in passing and she was not on it.

Wouldn't mind rosining up my bow and plucking that double bASS.

d117ed2d8a6658c913234c14ee215eb9.jpg

EP7quE9XUAA7aQy

Tattoos are yuck

Her sister Ann “Carbomb Betty” Colby looks and sounds just like her without the tattoos. I saw her several years ago bartending in Princeton, Iowa. I assumed she was probably from around the LeClaire area. What the hell was I doing in Princeton, Iowa I haven’t the foggiest….

It says she does burlesque and roller derby as well.

04112861-9d37-59f3-9173-499164788979.image.jpg

Danielle_Cushman_Roller_Derby-1586182282470.jpg

Danielle-Colby-sisters-Carbomb-Betty-1.jpg

(Danielle Colby - w/out tats)
Danielle-Colby-Net-Worth-390x220.jpg

Last edited:
My dad lives near Leclaire and from what he has said, i guess Frank pulls the bigshot “do you know who i am” card often.

its second hand heresay so take it for what its worth but it definitely goes against the “common man” theme Frank talks about in the OP

Last edited:
Reactions: torbee
My dad lives near Leclaire and from what he has said, i guess Frank pulls the bigshot “do you know who i am” card often.

its second hand heresay so take it for what its worth but it definitely goes against the “common man” theme Frank talks about in the OP
This is accurate.

Ironically, Mike is probably the bigger arrogant ass, but he is smart enough to hide it under a veneer of “aw shucks, I’m a regular Joe.” But Frank’s reputation precedes him.

• Wow
Reactions: GOHOX69
Her sister Ann “Carbomb Betty” Colby looks and sounds just like her without the tattoos. I saw her several years ago bartending in Princeton, Iowa. I assumed she was probably from around the LeClaire area. What the hell was I doing in Princeton, Iowa I haven’t the foggiest….

It says she does burlesque and roller derby as well.

04112861-9d37-59f3-9173-499164788979.image.jpg

Danielle_Cushman_Roller_Derby-1586182282470.jpg

Danielle-Colby-sisters-Carbomb-Betty-1.jpg

(Danielle Colby - w/out tats)
Danielle-Colby-Net-Worth-390x220.jpg
Well done, sir.

Reactions: iahawks10
This is accurate.

Ironically, Mike is probably the bigger arrogant ass, but he is smart enough to hide it under a veneer of “aw shucks, I’m a regular Joe.” But Frank’s reputation precedes him.

Mike used to own a bike shop and IIRC, it was Mike’s Bike Shop. As kids we used try and get him to fight another local store owner by telling them both the other was talking shit about them. (Small town kids with nothing better to do).

One summer, Mike was riding one of those old timey big wheel bikes in the town’s summer day parade and my friend drilled him square in the back with one of those large Laffy Taffy’s. Jokes on the wrapper and all. Mike rolls up to my friend and says, verbatim, “Hey Opie Taylor. I’m not afraid to beat your ass and then go tell your parents.” I laughed my ass off. Great childhood memory my friend getting punked by Mike from the Bike Shop.

I got punked by Rusty Vanwetzinga in a completely different time and I thought I was dying that day

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT