ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Hurley

ahhh poor Hurly didn't get to chest bump or have the calls go his way. made his players look like HS Players did Iowa. [best Yoda impersonation]

Needless to say, Twitter loves Danny Hurley

DsLWAtQUUAAJJTc.jpg

Sort of reminded me of Fran the last couple of years. ???? See what losing does to a coach...

Yea he is a bit much. I would not want to deal with him everyday if I were on the team. Looks like he has some issues.

We have fvckin Fran. If any fanbase has no room to talk, its us. I was loving being on the otherside of a beatdown meltdown.

Fran has always been the same in that he’s mad and arguing points of contention with officials.... often way too much. If he’s Izzo or Ryan that’s called ‘good coaching’ though.

Fran is not out there being a wannabe hipster douche with a pouty lip face. That’s a big difference in my book. Hurly looked ridiculous and has done nothing yet as a coach.

Last edited:
Fran ihaa always been the same in that he’s mad and arguing points of contention with officials.... often way too much. If he’s Izzo or Ryan that’s called ‘good coaching’ though.

Fran is not out there being a wannabe hipster douche with a pouty lip face. That’s a big difference in my book. Hurly looked ridiculous and has done nothing yet as a coach.
Hurley reminds me of a Boat Rower from the North!

Reactions: And1Hawk
dude looked like a complete idiot most of the night...

Yes, you could tell this was coming the previous night when he was acting like they won the national title over Syracuse. Iowa got a few early breaks on calls, and his team reacted like he did, they melted down.

Reactions: And1Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT