ADVERTISEMENT

Dave Grohl gets social media

TJ8869

HB King
Dec 7, 2006
tenor.gif

It’s funny - I can’t say incompletely love the foo fighters. Their first album blew me away but I grew to like other kinds of bands/music. However, grohl drives on as one of the coolest dudes in music and it makes me want to start following their music more and more.

It’s funny - I can’t say incompletely love the foo fighters. Their first album blew me away but I grew to like other kinds of bands/music. However, grohl drives on as one of the coolest dudes in music and it makes me want to start following their music more and more.
Exactly. Some artists would have shut down her videos for copyright violations. Instead, Dave took 10 minutes out of his day to compliment her talent and encourage her to continue striving to improve. It probably meant the world to her.

If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t he also sometimes have young musicians come up on stage and play a song with the band during concerts? How cool would that be for a budding teenage musician?

Like you said, it makes me want to start paying more attention to his music.

Their first album is still the best. An all-time great album.

Reactions: mnole03
“Your friend in rock,” is such a cool way to end an email, and should be limited only to rockstars.

Last edited:
I enjoy the Foo Fighters, but they're not one of my favorites by any means. But Dave Grohl seems like a truly cool guy. Would love to have a beer and shoot the shit with him.

The Foo Fighters is one of those bands that I think I should like more than I do. And Dave Grohl does seem like one hell of a guy. Didn't he fall off a stage, break his leg, and finish the show? Not many guys would do that.

I enjoy the Foo Fighters, but they're not one of my favorites by any means. But Dave Grohl seems like a truly cool guy. Would love to have a beer and shoot the shit with him.

When they tour again, check them out. They’re great. I always thought they were decent and then saw a few of their shows. Made me follow them a lot more. 3 hour show and they empty the tank

Exactly. Some artists would have shut down her videos for copyright violations. Instead, Dave took 10 minutes out of his day to compliment her talent and encourage her to continue striving to improve. It probably meant the world to her.

If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t he also sometimes have young musicians come up on stage and play a song with the band during concerts? How cool would that be for a budding teenage musician?

Like you said, it makes me want to start paying more attention to his music.
I saw that once when Green Day pulled a guitarist out of the audience and let him jam with them on one of their songs. Kid was walking on air when it was over (and he was pretty damn good on his solo.)

I saw that once when Green Day pulled a guitarist out of the audience and let him jam with them on one of their songs. Kid was walking on air when it was over (and he was pretty damn good on his solo.)
Green Day used to do it with their cover of Operation Ivy’s song, Knowledge, at every show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT