ADVERTISEMENT

Davenport coach alleges racist comments by basketball refs

Yeah, it’s dumb. Thank you for letting me know that I’m uncomfortable. I was not aware. Keep banging your head against the wall broseph. I’m sure things will change real quickly for you.

And btw, you cited an opinion piece. That’s fine. People are entitled to their opinion. I used the fvcking definition of the word, which is not an opinion, and it has nothing to do with race. One more thing, I don’t know shit about the QC, never claimed to. I spoke to the generic usage of the word and never once referenced the QC. Carry on.
You keep calling it an opinion piece like that matters. Of course it is an opinion piece. The opinion is held by the black community

Torbs always dragging threads to the gutter...
Proverb_of_pot_and_kettle.jpg

Reactions: torbee
You keep calling it an opinion piece like that matters. Of course it is an opinion piece. The opinion is held by the black community

You realize the difference between….awww fvck it, never mind. Love you doff! Enjoy your evening!

You realize the difference between….awww fvck it, never mind. Love you doff! Enjoy your evening!
I do realize what you are saying....tell me though what related to issues like this aren't opinion? Are you sticking with Miriam Webster over how the term had been utilized yo categorize black culture in a stereotypical manner without needing to mention race? Guys just like torbee using loaded language to describe poor black kids as urban and not needing to call them black. Gives all kinds of undercurrent to the description in this case of a school.

Since you and torbee want to get stuck on Miriam Webster with regards to urban tell me if urban Chicago is different than urban Davenport North and different than urban rock island and urban nyc and urban LA? Urban Davenport North is a short walk to miles and miles of farm fields. That sound urban to you? The edge of Davenport Iowa has a population density described as urban in relation to huge metropolitan areas? Nope. Torbee used a racist trope and ran right yo Miriam Webster ti defend himself just like any racist that gets caught doing the same.

How about we accept the fact that there is and historically has been using words like urban to describe the black community. Does that fit any sort of place in the world or Miriam Webster or is it just to complex a thought for people on the left side if the political spectrum.

I do realize what you are saying....tell me though what related to issues like this aren't opinion? Are you sticking with Miriam Webster over how the term had been utilized yo categorize black culture in a stereotypical manner without needing to mention race? Guys just like torbee using loaded language to describe poor black kids as urban and not needing to call them black. Gives all kinds of undercurrent to the description in this case of a school.

Since you and torbee want to get stuck on Miriam Webster with regards to urban tell me if urban Chicago is different than urban Davenport North and different than urban rock island and urban nyc and urban LA? Urban Davenport North is a short walk to miles and miles of farm fields. That sound urban to you? The edge of Davenport Iowa has a population density described as urban in relation to huge metropolitan areas? Nope. Torbee used a racist trope and ran right yo Miriam Webster ti defend himself just like any racist that gets caught doing the same.

How about we accept the fact that there is and historically has been using words like urban to describe the black community. Does that fit any sort of place in the world or Miriam Webster or is it just to complex a thought for people on the left side if the political spectrum.
The point is you are tilting at windmills for an imaginary argument.

I called North an urban school because THAT IS HOW IT IS DEFINED in the state of Iowa.

Someone (not even sure it was you initially) was trying to make a case that North is like PV or North Scott and isn't part of an urban school district. I called that out as bullshit, as it is bullshit. Then you went on some weird, esoteric rant about how using the word "urban" is racist. Well, if it is racist in this context, you damn well should let the folks at North, the state department of education and the Urban Education Network of Iowa know that they are being racists.

But you won't, because you don't actually believe that at all. You are just being an asshole as usual.

Oh @abby97 it wasn’t you fighting for states rights that showed you are against interracial marriage, it was how you blatantly compared it to being a disaster. You might be able to grow as a person one day, but I doubt it.
What is the groomer talking about now? I compared what to being a disaster? You are a complete liar and a disgusting child groomer. People like you make me sick.

What is the groomer talking about now? I compared what to being a disaster? You are a complete liar and a disgusting child groomer. People like you make me sick.
I know it's a tough ask, but try to get more creative with your insults. Your single note slam is like telling the same joke over & over.
For the first time in your life, attempt to come up with an original take, & not copy something you saw on The Blaze.

I know it's a tough ask, but try to get more creative with your insults. Your single note slam is like telling the same joke over & over.
For the first time in your life, attempt to come up with an original take, & not copy something you saw on The Blaze.
Dude is a grade a moron. Remember, he opposes interracial marriage. He's a charter member of the deplorables club.

Davenport North is in a city of 100,000 residents. Surrounded by neighborhoods that have been there for 50+ years. I suppose you think Davenport West isn't in a big city either. Just give up. You're not right.

@abby97 ive done nothing to be ashamed of. You don’t even know how to use this website.
How about this, before you make accusations about someone, you prove those accusations. To say I am against interracial marriage is a complete lie and one you made up out of whole cloth, yet you continue to say it. If you can't prove I said that, which you can't because I never did, then knock it off. Or get off this forum if you are just going to lie because you apparently have no life.

Davenport North is in a city of 100,000 residents. Surrounded by neighborhoods that have been there for 50+ years. I suppose you think Davenport West isn't in a big city either. Just give up. You're not right.
Ok racist.

How about this, before you make accusations about someone, you prove those accusations. To say I am against interracial marriage is a complete lie and one you made up out of whole cloth, yet you continue to say it. If you can't prove I said that, which you can't because I never did, then knock it off. Or get off this forum if you are just going to lie because you apparently have no life.
Anbbbbbbbbbyyyyyy!!!!!

It’s not a lie. You posted that voters in each state should get to decide if interracial marriage is legal and it should not be a right guaranteed by the federal government. That makes you supportive of efforts to ban interracial marriage (as you are fine with voters taking that right away at the state level)

Own it you creep.

Habahahahahahahahahahaha, A lot of us saw what you wrote. How about you just be better.

Reactions: torbee
It’s not a lie. You posted that voters in each state should get to decide if interracial marriage is legal and it should not be a right guaranteed by the federal government. That makes you supportive of efforts to ban interracial marriage (as you are fine with voters taking that right away at the state level)

Own it you creep.
I have and do support states rights and will continue to do so. The citizens of every state have their own constitutions and laws outside of the federal government. Nice try at creating a straw man example (outlawing interracial marriage) of a state law that you may disagree with. Two can play that game, so if the FEDERAL government passed a law outlawing homosexuality, would you support that? Remember you support the all powerful federal government, so are you anti homosexuality or not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT