ADVERTISEMENT

David Hogg trying to Cancel Joe Rogan over him laughing at comment in 2011

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Question: How come he’s not mad at the guy who said it?

Answer: Because this happened immediately after Rogan said something negative about Biden’s mental state. So, it’s time for him to go.

God, these people suck ass.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/joe-rogan-under-fire-for-laughing-about-coercing-women-to-have-sex/

Joe Rogan is in hot water after video surfaced of him laughing while friend and fellow comedian Joey “Coco” Diaz spoke about not allowing female comedians to go on stage unless they performed oral sex on him.

“That’s the gateway into coming to Hollywood, everybody knows that,” Diaz said.

“How many girls did you have do that?” Rogan asked.

“Oh, 20,” Diaz responded as Rogan laughed, threw back his head and clapped his hands.

The clip, from a 2011 episode of his podcast, “The Joe Rogan Experience,” was first posted to Twitter Wednesday, but began making the rounds online Friday evening, stirring up the ire of cancel mobs.

Some took aim at Spotify, attacking the company for their recent decision to sign Rogan up for a $100 million contract.

“Rogan just got a deal with Spotify worth over $100 million @Spotify do you condone this?,” asked notable Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg on Twitter. “If Spotify doesn’t condemn this we should #BoycottSpotify”

Author Catherynne M. Valente added, “Rogan doesn’t have one word to say against this. It’s hilarious to him. Ha ha you raped so many ladies! And you want to tell me this man should be part of our political discourse.”

The Rogan dustup comes just hours after he made remarks criticizing liberals and the media, which he said had “completely ignored” former Vice President Joe Biden’s “cognitive decline.”

Reactions: SDHN2013
Rogan’s rants have become repetitive lately so I end up fast forwarding through his show a lot. I love that Bill Burr called him out on his bullshit. Ironic that the cancel culture is what he often rails against and I agree with him on it. I think his stand up sucks.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Rogan’s rants have become repetitive lately so I end up fast forwarding through his show a lot. I love that Bill Burr called him out on his bullshit. Ironic that the cancel culture is what he often rails against and I agree with him on it. I think his stand up sucks.
Watched about 10 mins of his stand up. And I'm like man where is the funny.

Rogan just has to hope this doesn't pick up steam. In the current attack culture this puts Spotify in a really tough spot. Now that he is big with a $100 million deal he has a target on his back. Plenty would love to take him down.

Rogan just has to hope this doesn't pick up steam. In the current attack culture this puts Spotify in a really tough spot. Now that he is big with a $100 million deal he has a target on his back. Plenty would love to take him down.

He has a lot of sexual comments in his podcast. A lot of normal “locker room talk” on his shows especially with his friends who are on a lot. And part of the podcast universe is to avoid political correctness. It will be interesting to see what happens.

He is super..way too amped up which is bizarre considering he is so laid back on his podcast shows
He was acting like he was ready to hit the Octagon. Gave off a huge meathead vibe. Not confident in his material or something.

I feel like various people have been trying cancel him or at least lessen his influence for awhile. I’m sure a lot of that is jealousy that he’s done his own thing and built such a big platform. That jealousy seems to really bleed through for some liberal activists and journalists who don’t like that he’s had conservatives on the show and has some non-PC positions (e.g. trans athletes).

Mainly, though I think its just jealousy. I didn’t even know who David Hogg was and won’t remember by next week.

Looking through Twitter now, it does seem most of the people trying to cancel him are “Alt” types that likely can’t stand that the stereotype of a popular kid in high school is so successful. I don’t listen to every episode of his show as they get repetitive, but will keep listening as long as its free. I actually wouldn’t mind if Spotify would cancel as I could still listen through Apple.

ADVERTISEMENT