ADVERTISEMENT

Davidkov

abby97

HR Heisman
Sep 16, 2010
Does anyone know anything about the status of David? I know he was hurt last year but I haven't heard if he intends to be back next year or was his injury career ending?

Does anyone know anything about the status of David? I know he was hurt last year but I haven't heard if he intends to be back next year or was his injury career ending?
Thought he and Britt were both done

Actually, from what I remember, Britt plans on coming back and Davidkov was TBD, I never really heard the extent of both injuries or might be misremembering. That said, would be nice to have either/both back!
Did I miss what their injuries were? Despite HIPPA, it is surprising to me that there are few to no rumors on their specific injuries given social media. Further, maybe it is because I am more tuned in, but does it not seem that there is a higher rate of Iowa offensive lineman leaving for ‘medical reasons’? Just an observation, no conspiracy theories.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Did I miss what their injuries were? Despite HIPPA, it is surprising to me that there are few to no rumors on their specific injuries given social media. Further, maybe it is because I am more tuned in, but does it not seem that there is a higher rate of Iowa offensive lineman leaving for ‘medical reasons’? Just an observation, no conspiracy theories.
I would hypothesize that there is more lower back and leg strain on the big boys.

Actually, from what I remember, Britt plans on coming back and Davidkov was TBD, I never really heard the extent of both injuries or might be misremembering. That said, would be nice to have either/both back!
Yep. This is correct.

It's HIPAA. Carry on.

I thought I remembered Davidkov's reason for sitting out was maybe not all medical, other factors involved

Be interesting come spring and hopefully have more clarity. I remember Ezra Miller “retired” due to medical issues to only end up transferring to Nebraska a year later.

BigOHawk said:

This is how I remember it as well! Still hopeful for both.

I thought I remembered Davidkov's reason for sitting out was maybe not all medical, other factors involved
Can't remember where I read or heard this, but no injuries at all. Burnt out. Taking a break from the stress of football. This young man was the TOP line recruit in ILlinois. DUnker was rated just behind him. It wouldn't surprise me at all if after this coming year we find him at RT and Gennings where he is right now at RG. He is a wonderful young man and taking a hiatus from high stree division one football. 👍😎❤️🏈

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT