ADVERTISEMENT

Davison

If I remember right he got in some trouble last year with his cheap shots. What he did tonight was nothing but a dirt bag move. He could have really hurt Connor.

Agreed. And he doesn't get any 50/50 calls anymore, which is just fine for that d-bag. He got called for the block on Toussaint's and-1 in the second half and the rebounding fall on Garza. Refs are tired of his nonsense. A suspension for that cheap crap against Conor would be warranted.

Agreed. And he doesn't get any 50/50 calls anymore, which is just fine for that d-bag. He got called for the block on Toussaint's and-1 in the second half and the rebounding fall on Garza. Refs are tired of his nonsense. A suspension for that cheap crap against Conor would be warranted.

Except the charge in the 1st half. CJF? going full speed and Davidson not far in front of him, plants in the lane for .25 seconds and draws a foul.

Knowing that dirtbags history, refs should not call anything close like that for him. Only obvious charges. Get that crap out of the B1G

latest

Except the charge in the 1st half. CJF? going full speed and Davidson not far in front of him, plants in the lane for .25 seconds and draws a foul.

Knowing that dirtbags history, refs should not call anything close like that for him. Only obvious charges. Get that crap out of the B1G

Agreed. Yes forgot about that one. But prior to all his nut-grabbing the refs went for his flops and idiotic drawn charges.

Getting the "beating Wisconsin" monkey off their back was a big step.

Usually these type of guys are "hate them except if they're on your team."

But I would hate it even more if that **** was on my team. He has literally zero admirable qualities.

He does nothing well.

Wonder what Wisconsin fans think of him.

Might have to tune into their game Saturday. Hopefully MSU spanks them by 30+.

Hope they lose every game left on their schedule

My buddy is a huge Badger fan and season ticket holder. He’s not a huge fan of Davidson or Trice. Thinks they can’t shoot (though it feels like Trice always has career games against Iowa) and they don’t really do anything great. He told me before the year he loves Reuvers and thinks he will be their next big star.

Overall, he’s not super optimistic about the program and thinks that losing Bo was a huge negative.

I posted this stuff on this board in the off-season and that Badger fan Big Eddy Springs told me I was nuts and that every true Badger fan loved Gard and Trice/Davidson abd that I must be making it up.

Was he trying to cup check Connor where he hooked his leg?
I actually don't think he was going for the nut shot. I think he tried to hook the leg and lift it looking to draw a moving screen on Connor making it appear that Connor's leg was moving as he went around the screen... admittedly, tough to tell for sure with the angles I saw, but the arm/hand went pretty far through and a clear grasp around the leg for just an attempted nut shot.

My buddy is a huge Badger fan and season ticket holder. He’s not a huge fan of Davidson or Trice. Thinks they can’t shoot (though it feels like Trice always has career games against Iowa) and they don’t really do anything great. He told me before the year he loves Reuvers and thinks he will be their next big star.

Overall, he’s not super optimistic about the program and thinks that losing Bo was a huge negative.

I posted this stuff on this board in the off-season and that Badger fan Big Eddy Springs told me I was nuts and that every true Badger fan loved Gard and Trice/Davidson abd that I must be making it up.

Of course losing the Grinch was a big negative. Wisconsin basketball hasn't been close to championship level since.

I actually don't think he was going for the nut shot. I think he tried to hook the leg and lift it looking to draw a moving screen on Connor making it appear that Connor's leg was moving as he went around the screen... admittedly, tough to tell for sure with the angles I saw, but the arm/hand went pretty far through and a clear grasp around the leg for just an attempted nut shot.

This and it's pretty obvious.

Only way he knows how to play defense is to flop and hold. Refs need to make a point to call anything in doubt against him.

Davison is out of control. He has a history of flopping and hitting guys down south. Conner could have been injured. I give the refs credit—-was a big call and really gave Iowa a cushion. I would have thought he would have out-grown it by now as he was much worse as a freshman. As a coach, Gard has got to realize he is hurting the team—big time. He is a distraction to the team. He is actually a good player otherwise. Love to see karma.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT