ADVERTISEMENT

Davison

I wouldn't appreciate Davison on our team. Connor is the closest player we have to him and the two aren't comparable.

Davison uses everything he has to cheat the game. I really dislike him.

You can’t even use Connor and Davison in the same sentence. I don’t even get bringing Connor into this.

If you want to compare to a former Hawk, look at Jake Jaacks. I would have definitely hated him if he played somewhere else....and even as it was I thought he was on the line most of the time and over it sometimes.

You can’t even use Connor and Davison in the same sentence. I don’t even get bringing Connor into this.

If you want to compare to a former Hawk, look at Jake Jaacks. I would have definitely hated him if he played somewhere else....and even as it was I thought he was on the line most of the time and over it sometimes.

I was only meaning a guy who can get his team fired up. Connor is obviously not cheap like Davison.

Reactions: hawkifann
his dirty play goes back at least 3 years

And the kid who go tripped?

DWnoa_mVMAEU3zm

I'm sure there are a LOT of former opponents that still remember Jaacks' elbows.

Davison's elbow was without question intentional. Anyone who has played basketball before knows exactly how to do it and clear a little space. The tripping call that happened soon after appeared to be unintentional but when you're really good at being cheap, it could look that way!

Must be nice to have such a seamy reputation that at least once in every televised game, the announcers make some reference to your character on the court.

Oh, but he's such a great young man, right?

Reactions: dean_oliver222
Must be nice to have such a seamy reputation that at least once in every televised game, the announcers make some reference to your character on the court. Oh, but he's such a great young man, right?

Oh, and did you know that Brad played quarterback in high school,... suck my dick.

I started posting on this message board this year. Can anyone tell me if there has ever been a player on an opposing team to get his own thread that goes on for over a year, with 5 pages. Just curious, and yes, I don't care for him either.

• Haha
I started posting on this message board this year. Can anyone tell me if there has ever been a player on an opposing team to get his own thread that goes on for over a year, with 5 pages. Just curious, and yes, I don't care for him either.

It had only been going on for a few days. It got brought back up because Davison did a Davison again yesterday.

I thought there was one about Aaron Craft but nobody hated him, just thought he got away with a lot of reaching. He wasn't anywhere in Davison's ballpark.

Coverdale had to have one from Indiana...

Really? I'm sure you aren't the only one but I just felt like the refs loved him and he was constantly fouling. Still thought he worked hard and his teammates loved him.

I hated him, but it was based on him performing better than I ever thought he should and being a damn annoying pest for 4 years. He’d have been among my favorite players ever if he’d been a Hawk.

So, I hated him, but in a very different way than Davison. Craft wasn’t a cheap, dirty player.

Davison deserves all the flack that he gets. 100 dirty player. Wiki is pretty accurate with averaging 2.3 dirty plays per game.

He actually does have some skills. Can shoot and plays hard. All that gets overshadowed by his 2.3 dirty plays per game. That might be on the low side too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT