ADVERTISEMENT

Davison

Couldn’t find the link but before the Iowa game I was reading Davison has the lowest fg % inside the 3 pt arc shooting less than 30%. That’s in D1 for players that qualify in that category with amount of attempts. I pray he doesn’t take advantage of the free year so we don’t have to watch this dbag play any longer.

If flops were called in Skiles' day, he have fouled out in the first 4 minutes of every game.
Lol - for sure! I don't think he was really dirty, but I see a little Andy Kaufmann in him as well...

Last edited:
I guess you can say this is a positive but I think his ceiling was hit two years ago. If you are Wisconsin, you know what you are getting but I can't say this makes them any better or worse. Trice, Reuvers, Potter and Ford are bigger losses IMO.

Davison has played in 128 college games to date.
The Big 10 record, at least since 1985, is 157 games. So, he likely would get to it if he plays in nearly every game next season.
Of course, JBo is sitting at 143. So...

• Haha
Reactions: EKHawk and BBHawk
The Big 10 record, at least since 1985, is 157 games. So, he likely would get to it if he plays in nearly every game next season.
Can't let the scumbag get the record. JoBo MUST come back!

😉

Love that he is coming back. Scored 29 in the 1st rd game against UNC. so he can do that. The fact you and the rest of the B1G hates him, makes it even more fun. Have a great off-season.

Love that he is coming back. Scored 29 in the 1st rd game against UNC. so he can do that. The fact you and the rest of the B1G hates him, makes it even more fun. Have a great off-season.

Michigan runs all this bitch now. Purdue might push them. Maybe MSU.

Wisconsin? No.

Tourney team. Round of 32 maybe. Something to do in the winter...

Could be worse.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Michigan runs all this bitch now. Purdue might push them. Maybe MSU.

Wisconsin? No.

Tourney team. Round of 32 maybe. Something to do in the winter...

Could be worse.
Probably not next season. Are you satisfied with the rd of 32 as the best season in 20+ seasons for Iowa? We are only a year off a B1G championship. How about you guys?

We are only a year off a B1G championship. How about you guys?
Next year will be 43.
Are you satisfied with the rd of 32 as the best season in 20+ seasons for Iowa?
Lol. You apparently aren’t familiar with my posting history.

I really don’t see the relevance of your comments.

You’re thrilled to see an infamously dirty player come back and compete for a team that won’t accomplish much of anything. Bully for you... I guess. You don’t have a high bar for happiness. That seems like a recipe for a good, contented life. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Next year will be 43.

Lol. You apparently aren’t familiar with my posting history.

I really don’t see the relevance of your comments.

You’re thrilled to see an infamously dirty player come back and compete for a team that won’t accomplish much of anything. Bully for you... I guess. You don’t have a high bar for happiness. That seems like a recipe for a good, contented life. Enjoy.
Do you think its fair to say that Adam Woodberry was a dirty player based on him poking 2 badgers in the eye in one season? I don't. I also don't think that Davison is a dirty player. I think he is too aggressive at times. I don't like him taking himself out of plays by trying to draw offensive fouls so much. So for you to judge my character based on if a college BB player is dirty or not. Is not very nice! LOL

Do you think its fair to say that Adam Woodberry was a dirty player based on him poking 2 badgers in the eye in one season? I don't. I also don't think that Davison is a dirty player. I think he is too aggressive at times. I don't like him taking himself out of plays by trying to draw offensive fouls so much. So for you to judge my character based on if a college BB player is dirty or not. Is not very nice! LOL
He is dirty.

When his behavior is commented on by the talking heads doing every Badger game, you know he is considered a dirty player. He doesn't even have had to do anything malicious in that particular game. They just assume he will.

When his behavior is commented on by the talking heads doing every Badger game, you know he is considered a dirty player. He doesn't even have had to do anything malicious in that particular game. They just assume he will.
The entire league is well aware of Davison’s bs.

Big Eddy looks like a clown trying to deny it. Just like Gard did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2432Hawk
The entire league is well aware of Davison’s bs.

Big Eddy looks like a clown trying to deny it. Just like Gard did.
Hey I looked like a clown long before this. I just think he adds much more than he takes away. If he played for Iowa I wouldn't like him either. So I get the hate thing. I don't think he was as bad as everyone wants to make him out to be. Agree though he plays on the edge.

Hey I looked like a clown long before this. I just think he adds much more than he takes away. If he played for Iowa I wouldn't like him either. So I get the hate thing. I don't think he was as bad as everyone wants to make him out to be. Agree though he plays on the edge.
I watched him purposely trip Weiskamp from behind on a jumpshot. He could have seriously injured Joe. And he laughed about it. No foul called because the refs didn't see it.

I would want him kicked off my team. End.of.story.

I watched him purposely trip Weiskamp from behind on a jumpshot. He could have seriously injured Joe. And he laughed about it. No foul called because the refs didn't see it.

I would want him kicked off my team. End.of.story.
Well you also want your coach fired after every game! So I guess we could classify you as hard to please.

Well you also want your coach fired after every game! So I guess we could classify you as hard to please.
What are you talking about? I have never said such a thing. There are some trolls who say such things.

Brad Davison is a black eye in all of College basketball. That's what this thread is about. The next game he plays without being a dirty player will be his first.

HA! Suck it Davison!

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT