ADVERTISEMENT

Day/night doubleheader

That's gonna be tough. Kick is 630 ct. You probably won't be in South Bend until 6 after losing an hour. Definitely doable, just might miss kickoff. That's interesting though, I might think of doing the same

We should have the NW game won by the 3rd quarter so you could cut out early while our back ups get some experience.

That's gonna be tough. Kick is 630 ct. You probably won't be in South Bend until 6 after losing an hour. Definitely doable, just might miss kickoff. That's interesting though, I might think of doing the same

IOWA kicks off at 12:00 eastern. Game over by 3:30 eastern. Stadium to stadium is about 105 miles. ND kicks off at 7:30 eastern. 4 hours to go 105 miles. What is Saturday afternoon traffic in Chicago like? I may not get much tailgating time at ND but I think it can be done.

Looks doable. It's probably 2.5 hours from Evanston to South Bend if Chicago traffic isn't horrible, but keep in mind you'll have to go all the way through Chicago; so if traffic is bad, it can take you 2+ hours just to get from Evanston down to 80. I've never been in South Bend on a gameday, but I'm guessing things get pretty backed up around there, but somebody else can likely add more information on that. So it depends on traffic, but I'd guess you wouldn't miss too much if anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT