ADVERTISEMENT

Decent college schedule tomorrow

Still trying to decide what to make for actual food. But I'm going to make some of these smoked firecracker cheez its for the first time to snack on.

137cd4ea312b5aeb416e884b59b46bc6.jpg

I am wifeless (no pic) and child-less from now through Sunday night. I am going to get a few chores done, but otherwise watch tons of football and eat delicious food all weekend.

Excited Lets Go GIF

Reactions: lucas80
I’m with you. And it’s not because I have an aversion to cheesy crackers. It’s that Goldfish are superior in every way to Cheese Its. Why buy the inferior product?
I’m sure most your food is consumed in fun kid friendly shapes because you’re a child with broken palate.

It's a solid line-up this weekend. I doubt I'll make the effort to cook anything special, or go all fancy pants like some of you and eat store bought snack crackers. I might drift down to Oktoberfest tomorrow night for a bit.

Reactions: gohawks50
I've invented a new drink, with the following:
4 jiggers each of:
Dickel bourbon
Jaegermeister
Ume No Yado (an infused sake)

It's the DJU. It will be awful, just like our QB. On the bright side, since it is all booze it will be far more effective than him.

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
I've invented a new drink, with the following:
4 jiggers each of:
Dickel bourbon
Jaegermeister
Ume No Yado (an infused sake)

It's the DJU. It will be awful, just like our QB. On the bright side, since it is all booze it will be far more effective than him.
I support this action. 😩

Saturday......
Breakfast- Coffee, Smashed Cinnamon Rolls on Blackstone
Lunch-Smoked Buffalo Chicken Dip
Dinner- Smoked Pork Wings

Sunday......
Breakfast- Breakfast Sliders
Lunch- Smoked Street Corn Dip
Dinner- Chicken Parm Sandwiches topped with home canned marinara sauce.

Since the Hawkeyes are not playing, I'm thinking of going to the Florida State @ SMU game. Highland Park is just down the road from me and I think I can get a ticket without too much trouble.

Since the Hawkeyes are not playing, I'm thinking of going to the Florida State @ SMU game. Highland Park is just down the road from me and I think I can get a ticket without too much trouble.
Where do you live in Dallas?

Your link requires me to login/sign up to view the recipe. Can you cut and paste it?
GFY bro

Just kidding!

Smoked Fire Cracker Cheez-Its​

50min Instructions
Step 1
Preheat Pit Boss smoker 225 F.
Step 2
In a medium bowl, add oil, ranch seasoning garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Mix to combine.
Step 3
Place Cheez-Its in a resealable ziplock bag and pour in the mixture. Gently mix to combine.
Step 4
Place Cheez-Its mixture in an aluminum pan and smoke for 45-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes.
Step 5
Let cool and serve or store in an airtight container.

img

200g Cheez ItCheez-Its
box
img

½ cup oil
img

1 x 28g Ranch seasoning mix
img

1 tsp garlic powder
img

1 tsp onion powder
img