5/11

6/11

7/11

8/11

9/11

10/11

11/11

Last edited:
Wow, just wow. I have seen this personally several times in the past 2.5 years. The common denominator with every person who does this, is that they regularly watch Fox News. Including close family members.

Yup. We see it all the time. When they come for your guns…when they come for interracial marriage…when they end democracy,..

Shameful.

Reactions: rocketclone
Did you have a stroke?
I don’t find Tucker or Hannity entertaining. It’s like watching a guy complain about his ex girlfriend for an hour. The weekend lineup for Fox and Friends is I watchable.

I have found the Today show folks to be enjoyable while I drink some coffee on weekend mornings

I don’t find Tucker or Hannity entertaining. It’s like watching a guy complain about his ex girlfriend for an hour. The weekend lineup for Fox and Friends is I watchable.

I have found the Today show folks to be enjoyable while I drink some coffee on weekend mornings

I found this review of the Today Show online. Did you write it?

I love this show so much!!!!! This show is SO fun! It is not only a news show, but it is a fun talk show! I can play this theme song on the piano! Savannah Guthrie is amazing! She is busy at NBC News, because she is there for special occasions along with Lester Holt. She is smart! Hoda Kotb is great! She does a show with Jenna Bush Hager (George W. Bush's daughter) which is amazing! Craig Melvin is cool! He does this show on MSNBC called "Craig Melvin Reports" after he is done on the Today Show, which is awesome! Al Roker is funny! He is a great weather man! I love him! I miss Matt Lauer, he unfortunetely got fired... :( He was good, too! Carson is cool! He is also on "The Voice", which is awesome! Kristen Welker, Peter Alexander, Dylan Dreyer, and Shienelle Jones are awesome! Willie Geist is great! He does "Morning Joe" on MSNBC, and on Sundays, he does "Sunday Today" which are awesome! The "Today" theme song is catchy! I think the 2013-present theme is the best! I also loved it when they used "The Mission" for their opening from 1985-2013! The people on there are great! They also have other shows called, "Early Today", "Today 3rd Hour", and "Today with Hoda and Jenna", which are awesome! The Today Show rocks! So does "NBC Nightly News" and "Meet the Press"! This show has been going since 1952, and it is still going! And on Thanksgiving, the people from The Today Show host "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade" (usually Savannah, Hoda, and Al), which is so freaking amazing! I love The Today Show! Credit to NBC News! I am an NBC News fan! It is located in New York City in Rockerfeller Center, and they host the Today Show from the NBC News Studio 1A, which is amazing! They also have other morning shows like, CBS This Morning (CBS), Good Morning America (ABC), New Day (CNN), Squawk Box (CNBC), Fox and Friends (Fox News), and Morning Joe (MSNBC), which are AWESOME! I will give this show 5 stars! Today (NBC) is great! And on December 1st every year, they always have this event called "Christmas in Rockerfeller Center" which is amazing! It is the Today show hosts that host it. (Usually Savannah, Hoda, Craig, and Al). I also love Dave Garroway, Bryant Gumbel, and Katie Couric! They're awesome! And Les Marshak is awesome at introducing the Today Show on the voiceover every morning! Les Marshak is the voice you hear every morning introducing the Today Show. I love it when he says: "From NBC News, this is Today with Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb! Live from Studio 1A in Rockefeller Plaza!" Les Marshak is an awesome voiceover! His voice sounds really professional! I loved it when Lester Holt was doing "Weekend Today" from 2003 to 2015 until he got permanent for the weekday edition of "NBC Nightly News"! He was awesome at anchoring the Saturday Edition of The Today Show! And substituting, too! That's where I would see him on the weekends, aswell! My dad said that he has been watching the Today Show since Bryant Gumbel and Katie Couric were there, which was a long time ago, which is amazing! My dad love the Today Show like I do! He would just get up, wake up, turn on his TV, and just put it on the Today Show, and I would do the same thing, too! Today (NBC) is my #1 favorite morning show! Good Morning America (ABC) is my #2 favorite, and CBS This Morning (CBS) is my #3 favorite! I also love New Day (CNN), Squawk Box (CNBC), Fox and Friends (Fox News), and Morning Joe (MSNBC), as well! But Today, GMA, and CBS Mornings are my Top 3 favorite morning shows! I just LOVE The Today Show! I can't stop watching it! This show DEFINITELY deserves 5 stars! Watching the Today Show is a great way to wake up!

Poor ih is floundering a little. He hasn’t been told how to blame this shooting on Biden, yet, or if he should just run with the false flag line? So, he is left with bringing up the black lady and the gay lady in a thread about a right wing clown who preaches replacement theory.
Can’t wait for their next deflection post.

Reactions: Tom Paris and Moral
Proving a negative is almost impossible. If you’re going to run with this misleading garbage that Tucker caused this, at least have some evidence.

Where'd I run with that? Nowhere? Correct!

Poor ih is floundering a little. He hasn’t been told how to blame this shooting on Biden, yet, or if he should just run with the false flag line? So, he is left with bringing up the black lady and the gay lady in a thread about a right wing clown who preaches replacement theory.
I’m just watching how you are blaming Tucker for the shooter …no facts as of yet…

Never let a tragedy go to waste. Let’s cancel Tucker based on 0 evidence. Left is desperate to silence anyone not on board with them.
I can’t stand Tucker and will not watch him. Nor will I watch any other opinion shows on Fox, or CNN, or MSNBC.

But @HawkNester needs to back up his claim with proof.

Reactions: ihhawk
ADVERTISEMENT