ADVERTISEMENT

Deconstructing Tucker Carlson

Again, you rely on somehow knowing his intentions. Do you consider yourself capable of knowing his intent? I haven’t seen any linked viewers of Tucker go out and even punch someone using the information he provided, yet you claim he’s dangerously manipulating them. He’s informing his audience of something that goes largely ignored by the rest of the media.
Dude, he’s saying the theory is legit and something must be done about it. Clip after clip. Demographics are changing, dems are behind the changes, replacing you, something must be done. Every pillar of the theory is alluded to directly, with a direct CTA following. I don’t need to imagine or even question are give two shits about his intentions. For all I know he’s just into ratings and money. Intentions are immaterial and I’ve never claimed to know his intentions. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HIS MESSAGING AND LANGUAGE AND RHETORIC IS IN SERVICE TO A WHITE ETHNO-NATIONALIST CONSPIRACY THEORY. Whether he “intends” it to be or not.

Quit with this shit. All this insane making shit up. Sidestepping with every damn post. Laughable how blatant this behavior is.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Dude, he’s saying the theory is legit and something must be done about it. Clip after clip. Demographics are changing, dems are behind the changes, replacing you, something must be done. Every pillar of the theory is alluded to directly, with a direct CTA following. I don’t need to imagine or even question are give two shits about his intentions. For all I know he’s just into ratings and money. Intentions are immaterial and I’ve never claimed to know his intentions. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HIS MESSAGING AND LANGUAGE AND RHETORIC IS IN SERVICE TO A WHITE ETHNO-NATIONALIST CONSPIRACY THEORY. Whether he “intends” it to be or not.

Quit with this shit. All this insane making shit up. Sidestepping with every damn post. Laughable how blatant this behavior is.
So now you’re falling back. Apparently he’s plagiarized a conspiracy theory. The PROBLEM with your constant backtracking, goalpost moving, deflecting, etc. is that he DOES NOT imply an overarching manipulation by Jews to accomplish it. The closest he gets to that is saying Dems don’t give a shit about illegal immigration, which they don’t 🤷‍♂️. Sorry, but you’re complicating the hell out of something that’s not complicated at all. If he brought it up daily, I maybe would agree that there’s some underhanded nefarious shit going on. He doesn’t. I’ve seen at most 15 minutes of clips. That’s it.

You're feeding the troll. This is exactly what he wants. He's stroking himself in mama's basement giggling like a moran because he thinks he's winning something by keeping you coming back over and over. It's what gets trolls off. It's weird but true...takes all kinds, I suppose.

Don't feed the troll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT