ADVERTISEMENT

Deep Impact collision ejected the stuff of life

Originally posted by crash_n_learn:
Why are some people gay Hounded?

Better yet, why are some gorillas, monkeys, penguins, squirrels, and numbers among a multitude of other mammalian species gay?

I'd love to hear your "pramatic realist" rationale for gay squirrels.

Hounded, I like you, but don't you even question your own beliefs.

Masturbation is a sin.

Homosexuality is a choice, and a sin

God made the Earth in 7 days, it couldn't have taken longer, because if it did all the plants would have died.

Humans domesticated and rode triceratops long before horses.

What else is there.

Hounded, I did not choose to be heterosexual, did you? I don't think homosexuality is a choice either. You are what you are.

Humans domesticated and rode triceratops long before horses.

LOL!

You know, that could be a serious, and accurate, quote.

Oh, the rich comedy that is life!

Hounded, I did not choose to be heterosexual, did you? I don't think homosexuality is a choice either. You are what you are.

I choose to engage in heterosexual activity. Though I can't imagine it now if I had grown up Spartan I obviously would have different attitudes.

Life is not fair. We don't always get to engage in our desires, no matter how real they are.

Originally posted by HoundedHawk:

I choose to engage in heterosexual activity. Though I can't imagine it now if I had grown up Spartan I obviously would have different attitudes.

Life is not fair. We don't always get to engage in our desires, no matter how real they are.

It's not a desire, it's nature. We are not talking about indulging in chocolate.

It's not a desire, it's nature. We are not talking about indulging in chocolate.

Since I've converted homosexuals to heterosexuality I would have to disagree.

Have you had any success converting homosexual monkeys or penguins to heterosexuality, or does that require special training?

Originally posted by nyc_hawk:

Have you had any success converting homosexual monkeys or penguins to heterosexuality, or does that require special training?

My special training mostly deals with ignoring stupid questions.

so they are all happily married now?

so they are all happily married now?

Most, yes. People can change. We classify people as "alcoholics" as if it's in their nature and they are that for life. It's not true. I know people who desired alcohol so bad they stole purses from little old ladies to get money for booze. Now they get sick even being around it. People can change their desires, even the ones that are so strong they completely consume their lives.

How does one convert a gay straight. Also Hounded, couldn't this be used to convert a straight gay.

Why hasn't Vilsack appointed you to head the Sex Offender Task Force Hounded, you could convert all the sexual deviants.

Is asking why some gorillas, monkeys, penguins, squirrels, and numbers among a multitude of other mammalian species are gay a stupid question too?
This post was edited on 9/8 1:57 PM by nyc_hawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

How does one convert a gay straight. Also Hounded, couldn't this be used to convert a straight gay.

Why hasn't Vilsack appointed you to head the Sex Offender Task Force Hounded, you could convert all the sexual deviants.

Christ.

Christ.

I've never seen hounded take the Lord's name in vain like that before.

Hounded, are you saying the teachings of Christ are used to convert a gay person straight?

Yes.

1 Co 6:9-11 - 9Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God. - (NASB)

Originally posted by NPRLover:

Christ.

I've never seen hounded take the Lord's name in vain like that before.

Hounded, I remember when I was a kid at church, I was told that God doesn't say that homosexuality is a sin=not a sin.

Hounded, I remember when I was a kid at church, I was told that God doesn't say that homosexuality is a sin=not a sin.

I'm confident your memory is accurate.

First, there are many denominations that believe something is OK unless God says it's bad. There are others that believe once God says to do something a specific way then that makes it wrong to do it another way.

Second, whoever said that was mistaken. The Bible does say it is wrong. I already gave you a verse. Here are some more. One is from Christian teaching, the other is from the Law of Moses.

Ro 1:25-27 - 25For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 26For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. - (NASB)

Le 20:13 - 13‘If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them. - (NASB)

Is asking why some gorillas, monkeys, penguins, squirrels, and numbers among a multitude of other mammalian species are gay a stupid question too?

This post was edited on 9/8 1:57 PM by nyc_hawk
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Still waiting for an answer here Hounded. I'm really interested in the "Christian" perspective on why there are homosexuals in countless mammalian species.

What does God care if someone is gay? What does God care is someone finds happiness in a same-sex relationship?

Hey Hounded,

While listening to the crickets chirping, awaiting your answer as to why there are homosexuals among countless mammalian species, I took a look at the photos in your autosignature.

Are you aware that the photo on the left is clearly labelled "CROCODILE"?

I mean seriously man, paintings of crocodiles and folklore as proof that humans walked the Earth with dinosaurs? That's about as far from pragmatic realism as you can possibly get.
This post was edited on 9/8 2:43 PM by nyc_hawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Still waiting for an answer here Hounded.

You're still waiting because you never asked that question. You asked the stupid question regarding whether I had changed any of them and what special training was needed.

I'm really interested in the "Christian" perspective on why there are homosexuals in countless mammalian species.

That's nice.

Still waiting for an answer here Hounded.

You're still waiting because you never asked that question. You asked the stupid question regarding whether I had changed any of them and what special training was needed.

I'm really interested in the "Christian" perspective on why there are homosexuals in countless mammalian species.

That's nice.

Oh come on! You do see my post at the top of page 5, do you not?

You know, the one that clearly asks-

"Better yet, why are some gorillas, monkeys, penguins, squirrels, and numbers among a multitude of other mammalian species gay?"

That very same question is asked of you a couple more times on the same page; and yet; you claim it never was? What gives?

ANSWER THE QUESTION
This post was edited on 9/8 2:45 PM by nyc_hawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

You asked Crash that question. You asked me a stupid one. Do you want me to answer the one you asked Crash?

"Better yet, why are some gorillas, monkeys, penguins, squirrels, and numbers among a multitude of other mammalian species gay?"

That very same question is asked of you a couple more times on the same page; and yet; you claim it never was? What gives? ANSWER THE QUESTION

I'll plainly answer it if you admit you never asked me that question.

I think Hounded is a smart guy, I think he has let himself get manipulated throughout his life and is now the lost soul we see posting before us.

"Most, yes. People can change. We classify people as "alcoholics" as if it's in their nature and they are that for life. It's not true. I know people who desired alcohol so bad they stole purses from little old ladies to get money for booze. Now they get sick even being around it. People can change their desires, even the ones that are so strong they completely consume their lives.

Now you're treading on very thin ice. We classify people as alcoholics because it IS in their nature. Alcoholics are NEVER cured of their addiction - they simply refuse to surrender to it. You know people....I lived with one until the day I moved out of my parents' house. My dad was finally able to "just say no" but the desire to drink was always there in the background until the day he died. I know this because he told me so.

Reactions: RunRonnieRun
I think Hounded is a smart guy, I think he has let himself get manipulated throughout his life and is now the lost soul we see posting before us.

Lost soul?

Don't feel sorry for me Crash. I'm living a happy and productive life. I sleep very well at night and look forward with joy to the future.

Originally posted by tarheelbybirth:
"Most, yes. People can change. We classify people as "alcoholics" as if it's in their nature and they are that for life. It's not true. I know people who desired alcohol so bad they stole purses from little old ladies to get money for booze. Now they get sick even being around it. People can change their desires, even the ones that are so strong they completely consume their lives.

Now you're treading on very thin ice. We classify people as alcoholics because it IS in their nature. Alcoholics are NEVER cured of their addiction - they simply refuse to surrender to it. You know people....I lived with one until the day I moved out of my parents' house. My dad was finally able to "just say no" but the desire to drink was always there in the background until the day he died. I know this because he told me so.

That's how you cure a queer too. make them feel guilty as hell, make them hate themselves and they are too depressed to engage in gay sex. They still have the feelings inside.

Originally posted by olathe_hawk:
nyc...any links to read on animals that are gay?
795.jpg

Reactions: RunRonnieRun

You asked Crash that question. You asked me a stupid one. Do you want me to answer the one you asked Crash?

That very same question is asked of you a couple more times on the same page; and yet; you claim it never was? What gives? ANSWER THE QUESTION

I'll plainly answer it if you admit you never asked me that question.

Unless I also told crash

"I'd love to hear your "pramatic realist" rationale for gay squirrels."

the question was clearly directed at YOU.

I admit that I asked you that question in a post that replied to crash's, and that you're either trying to dodge the question or didn't read carefully enough in the first, second, or third place to ascertain that the question was VERY PLAINLY put to you.

However you want to look at it, I'd really just like to hear your rationale for why there are gay monkeys, penguins, gorillas, etc.

Now you're treading on very thin ice. We classify people as alcoholics because it IS in their nature. Alcoholics are NEVER cured of their addiction - they simply refuse to surrender to it.

I would have to strongly agree. I know alcoholics that have aboslutely no desire for it. Looking into a bar is now like looking into a tomb to them. I've worked with many, now close friends. It's a myth it's in their nature.

You know people....I lived with one until the day I moved out of my parents' house. My dad was finally able to "just say no" but the desire to drink was always there in the background until the day he died. I know this because he told me so.

I know other numerous accounts because they also tell me so.

I know there are people who just fight it their whole life. And I know that there are numerous who become Christians who don't have to do that anymore.
This post was edited on 9/8 3:04 PM by HoundedHawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

That's how you cure a queer too. make them feel guilty as hell, make them hate themselves and they are too depressed to engage in gay sex. They still have the feelings inside.

If you asked the former gays I know they would say they feel wonderful and liberated from an inferior lifestyle.

Originally posted by olathe_hawk:
nyc...any links to read on animals that are gay?

Try googling some terms, but here's a link that talks about homosexuality among a wide range of species.

NG

If you asked the former gays I know they would say they feel wonderful and liberated from an inferior lifestyle.

I would like to do that. How would I?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT