ADVERTISEMENT

Deep Impact collision ejected the stuff of life

Hounded, you don't know what you are talking about. An alcoholic can NEVER drink again if they are to avoid becoming dependant. Drinking a lot doesn't make you an alcoholic - thus many people who thought they were alcoholics were not. These people can quit and never crave alcohol again. True alcoholics never lose the desire, they simply don't surrender to it.

Reactions: RunRonnieRun
Originally posted by nyc_hawk:

I admit that I asked you that question in a post that replied to crash's, and that you're either trying to dodge the question or didn't read carefully enough in the first, second, or third place to ascertain that the question was VERY PLAINLY put to you.

I'm not trying to dodge the question and I fully well understood what was going on. Your attitude is disrespectful and mocking so you I treated you with the "letter" of what you said.

Well, as long as you can admit it, I'll answer the question. The reason there is homosexual behavior in nature is the same reason that a female Praying Mantis eats her mate immediately after copulation. It's the same reason Emperor Penguins get a new mate each year. It's the same reason Canadian Geese mate for life. It's either a part of the design that fulfills some need in nature or it's an aberration.

The main point is that just because it happens in nature has no bearing on whether it should happen in humanity. Just because cannabalism, abandonment, torture happen in nature does not mean it should be implemented in our society.
This post was edited on 9/8 3:22 PM by HoundedHawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by tarheelbybirth:
Hounded, you don't know what you are talking about. An alcoholic can NEVER drink again if they are to avoid becoming dependant. Drinking a lot doesn't make you an alcoholic - thus many people who thought they were alcoholics were not. These people can quit and never crave alcohol again. True alcoholics never lose the desire, they simply don't surrender to it.

And I say your absolutely wrong. But you'll never believe it because it doesn't fit your world view. I KNOW and have EXPERIENCED it another way.
This post was edited on 9/8 3:24 PM by HoundedHawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by crash_n_learn:
But Hounded, Humans are a part of nature too.

A very different part. A part that is sentient with free will, far beyond creatures of mere instinct. And, especially, the part that has been given directives by God in order to direct their lives.

Originally posted by HoundedHawk:

But Hounded, Humans are a part of nature too.

A very different part. A part that is sentient with free will, far beyond creatures of mere instinct. And, especially, the part that has been given directives by God in order to direct their lives.

That doesn't mean we don't have instinct, and natural urges.

I admit that I asked you that question in a post that replied to crash's, and that you're either trying to dodge the question or didn't read carefully enough in the first, second, or third place to ascertain that the question was VERY PLAINLY put to you.

I'm not trying to dodge the question and I fully well understood what was going on. Your attitude is disrespectful and mocking so you I treated you with the "letter" of what you said.

Well, as long as you can admit it, I'll answer the question. The reason there is homosexual behavior in nature is the same reason that a female Praying Mantis eats her mate immediately after copulation. It's the same reason Emperor Penguins get a new mate each year. It's the same reason Canadian Geese mate for life. It's either a part of the design that fulfills some need in nature or it's an aberration.

The main point is that just because it happens in nature has no bearing on whether it should happen in humanity. Just because cannabalism, abandonment, torture happen in nature does not mean it should be implemented in our society.

This post was edited on 9/8 3:22 PM by HoundedHawk
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Why is there homosexuality among humans again?

And I say your absolutely wrong.
And I say you are full of s***. After you have spent a few years living with a true alcoholic, who has to hit rock-bottom before turning their life around....who would give up his job, his family, everything to get another drink...after you have spent time with other kids trying to understand it isn't their fault that dad or mom acts like they do...after you have spent time with doctors trying to understand the why...then you can come on here and spout this nonsense. Until then, stick to your "dinosaurs lived with man theory" because you are truly clueless on this.

Reactions: RunRonnieRun
I would like to do that. How would I?

Fully believe that God exists.
Fully believe He has communicated to us through Scripture.
Fully believe that Christ is Lord and give your entire life to Him.
Do that for one full year and then I will tell you more.

I sense this thread might turn to Hounded trying to prove dinosaurs and man lived together. This is no proof of that, though.

And I say your absolutely wrong. But you'll never believe it because it doesn't fit your world view. I KNOW and have EXPERIENCED it another way.

This post was edited on 9/8 3:24 PM by HoundedHawk
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

That explains a lot.

I don't mean how would you convert me. How would I talk with someone who has been converted?

With some slight changes that's actually the pilot for "Kung Fu", you know, with David Carradine.

When you can snatch the pebble out of my hand, Grasshopper....

And I say you are full of s***. After you have spent a few years living with a true alcoholic, who has to hit rock-bottom before turning their life around....who would give up his job, his family, everything to get another drink...after you have spent time with other kids trying to understand it isn't their fault that dad or mom acts like they do...after you have spent time with doctors trying to understand the why...then you can come on here and spout this nonsense. Until then, stick to your "dinosaurs lived with man theory" because you are truly clueless on this.

Silly person. Both of my grandfathers died because of alcoholism. I have even had alcoholics live with me. I've been doing this for twenty years and have seen the results.

I've even had several people move far beyond the simplistic Alcoholic Anonymous. They eventually found it inferior becauase they knew they were no longer alcohohlics like they used to be. Christ fixed that.

It is you who need to get a clue. Come into the light. There is a better way.

I don't mean how would you convert me. How would I talk with someone who has been converted?

Yes, do that for a year, and Hounded will graciously bestow unto you his precious wisdom regarding homosexual conversion, and explain why a painting of a crocodile helps prove that humans walked the Earth with dinosaurs.

With some slight changes that's actually the pilot for "Kung Fu", you know, with David Carradine.

Silly person. Both of my grandfathers died because of alcoholism. I have even had alcoholics live with me. I've been doing this for twenty years and have seen the results.

Does anybody else a bit of Yoda in hounded?

I sense this thread might turn to Hounded trying to prove dinosaurs and man lived together. This is no proof of that, though.

I can't think of any ancient art that would indicate that either.

If they have already been converted what would you want to talk to them about?

Originally posted by NPRLover:

LOL - Good one.

Yes, do that for a year, and Hounded will graciously bestow unto you his precious wisdom regarding homosexual conversion, and explain why a painting of a crocodile helps prove that humans walked the Earth with dinosaurs.

Actually, I would not do that.

If they have already been converted what would you want to talk to them about?

He could ask them how often they still fantasize about men and how long it takes them to climax when penetrating their wives with semi-flacid, unaroused penises.

Your posting history and your autosig wholly betray otherwise!

Really, if that's not the case, why on Earth do you have a painting of a crocodile in your autosig? You do realize that's a croc, don't you?

Stupid triple posts.
This post was edited on 9/8 3:54 PM by crash_n_learnif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

karl_rove.jpg

This post was edited on 9/8 3:55 PM by crash_n_learnif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Really, if that's not the case, why on Earth do you have a painting of a crocodile in your autosig? You do realize that's a croc, don't you?

You do realize you're wrong, don't you?

To learn. To understand.

You do realize you're wrong, don't you?

About the dinosaur/crocodile?

To learn. To understand.

Crash ol' buddy....this thread started out on page one with me asking one simple (kind of rhetorical) question to Hounded about the Bible and God....he then proclaimed that my question was stupid, it was based on the wrong premise, and that I liked to touch little boys that live next door to me.

I used to at least respect Hounded for his conviction, his faith, and his ability to stand tall when others confronted him about his beliefs.

No longer for me....this thread is a great example of how Hounded is very good at writing down what he believes, but very bad at explaining how he came to these beliefs rationally. I've never said he was wrong or right....I just said I will continue to seek knowledge and truth (which I think is what God really wants us all to do in this life)....and he told me I am heading to hell for it.

This could be a 15 page thread...and I guarantee you the last person to submit a post will be Hounded.

well.
This post was edited on 9/8 4:20 PM by NPRLover_if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by NC_Hawk:
Crash ol' buddy....this thread started out on page one with me asking one simple (kind of rhetorical) question to Hounded about the Bible and God....he then proclaimed that my question was stupid, it was based on the wrong premise, and that I liked to touch little boys that live next door to me.

Nice try. But your question couldn't be answered because it was based on a premise the Bible does not hold.

I never accused you of liking to touch boys. I'm sure you liked little girls too. You shouldn't have admitted to that behavior. ;)

Of course we all know my stupid question was an attempt to point out your stupid question.

I used to at least respect Hounded for his conviction, his faith, and his ability to stand tall when others confronted him about his beliefs.

No longer for me....this thread is a great example of how Hounded is very good at writing down what he believes, but very bad at explaining how he came to these beliefs rationally.

Here's the biggest pile of dung for the day. You have never even slighly respected me for my convictions. You've shown contempt from day one, mocking like crazy. I'm not falling for that line of bull.

I can explain things rationally. Some deserve better explanations than others.

I've never said he was wrong or right....I just said I will continue to seek knowledge and truth (which I think is what God really wants us all to do in this life)....and he told me I am heading to hell for it.

Of course another lie. I never said you, or anyone else, will ever go to Hell for seeking God. People will go to Hell because they don't truly seek God.

This could be a 15 page thread...and I guarantee you the last person to submit a post will be Hounded.

Is that your goal. To submit the last post. Get the last word in? Yeah, you're a real seeker.
This post was edited on 9/8 4:40 PM by HoundedHawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT